It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Global Trading Help 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I went into the global trading center to trade pokemon but i kept getting the message "you have been disconnected..."(can't remember the whole thing right now, and i can't get back in because i'm beating up rockets in the radio tower.)

And it kicks me back to the terminal. It doesn't do anything like that with any of the other stuff. I can get to the plaza and the box comparisins just fine. It's only the trading that does this and i'd like to know why it is and how to fix it.

I'd also like to know exactly how one goes about downloading an event, since i've never done it before and there's an event starting the first.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:08 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In my Secret Base at Route 116- come and find me! :P
Without posting an error code, there can be a thousand reasons why the GTS isn't working for you... next time this happens can you please post a number? :) Go to http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/selectds.jsp and on the left side you should see Error Code Lookup, and paste your error number into there. Nintendo will tell you how to fix the problem.

The special events are downloaded through Nintendo WFC, and to access it you 1) load up the game 2) go to the menu 3) DO NOT select your save, instead go down until the cursor is on Mystery Gift. From there, you "receive a gift" and choose "Nintendo WFC".

Good luck! :)

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:44 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

it doesn't give a number or a code. it has 2-3 bbars in the wifi thing, but it says "Unable to connect to the gts. returning to the reception counter."

it worked for a while last night, but now it doesn't.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:31 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Pocket wrote:
it doesn't give a number or a code. it has 2-3 bbars in the wifi thing, but it says "Unable to connect to the gts. returning to the reception counter."

it worked for a while last night, but now it doesn't.

Sounds like your wireless isn't allowing your DS to connect to the internet, check your modem, firewall, etc.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:53 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

that's strange. it was working before, and then it stopped.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:27 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

how can i find my WEP key?

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]