It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Fake Gym leaders 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

So if there are fake Pokemon and moves, why not Gyms? The idea is that you tell about your gym. Not just like "It's water type and I have Kingdra and Krabby". Tell what the gym/leader is like, what he has and so on.

I have a Dark-type gym. Leaders name is Leader Spectre. Spectre is a man with a Black cape. He also has Dark mask. You met him twice in a game. First in Shadow mountain in start of game, he is a rocket admin that decided to became good after you battle him:

Seedot lv. 17
-Leech seed
-Absorb
-Bullet seed
-Take dow

Houndour lv. 21
-Howl
-Ember
-Take down
-Bite

Then at a gym leader:
Houndour lv. 42
-Flametrower
-Solarbeam
-Bite
-Sunny day

Shiftry lv. 44
-Synthesis
-Leech seed
-Extrasensory
-Solarbeam

Absol lv. 46
-Swords dance
-Aerial ace
-Double-edge
-Quick attack

Umbreon lv. 46
-Toxic
-Confuse ray
-Double team
-Moonlight

Houndoom lv. 48
-Fire blast
-Solar beam
-Crunch
-Sunny day

Prize: 4800 pokedollars, TM Taunt, and the ability to use Waterfall outside of battle. All pokemon obey you.

His gym is top of Dascusion city. The gym itself is a high tower with 6 floors. First you must locate in the dark (as caves in GSC) five trainers. You get then five keys and more light. Then you must get to the floors 3 and 4. Here again you locate five trainers. When you get all the keys again, climb to fifth floor, and fight there one surely tough trainer. Then you can climb to the up where gymleader awaits.

And one more planned:

Leader Quildor
Quildor is a male leader who is fifth leader of all. Quildor is a former member of team Voltage (The bad guys of Erdall). He specializes on different types, but it's mostly electric (Like Flint in PDP). He wants to became champion but he was'nt good enough so he went to the leader of Dualtreecity. His gym is at bottom of the town, and it has been protected with electric walls. Inside the gym you must rotate panels to get to tram. The trams have obstacles in their way that have to be removed. At the second room, there are teleports and moving walls. You have to make a clear path so that you can push the switch, so that the water will rise and remove the electric cage so you get to the leader. His team is like this:

Magneton lv. 34
Modest | Magnet pull
Role: Weakens enemy and gets rid of main weakness with Magnet rise
252 SpAtt 252 Spd
-Magnet rise
-Thunderbolt
-Metal sound
-HP Fire

Gengar lv. 36
Timid | Levitate
252 SpAtt 252 Spd
Role: A fast sweeper
-Thunderbolt
-Giga drain
-Ice punch
-Focus punch

Lanturn (F) lv. 36
Modest | Volt absorb
252 SpAtt 252 Spd
Role: Annoyer and bit tankish
-Thunderbolt
-Confuse ray
-Attract
-Thunder wave

Electabuzz lv. 40
Rash | Static
128 SpAtt 128 Att 252 Spd
Role: Lategame sweeper
-Thunderbolt
-Brick break
-Ice punch
-HP Grass

Hw would give Motor badge. It lets you use Strenght outside of battle. Also 3200 pokedollars and Tm 24, Thunderbolt.

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Last edited by koipen on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 21, 2008 9:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Umm what game is this...

Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just what you want. Like my gym is at region called Tirhinm

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Thu May 22, 2008 2:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Rhydon wrote:
Umm what game is this...

lol.

My gym is Poison type. The gym leader is Velga who's father died at a young age so she sought refuge at her grandfather who was always sad and had a croagunk which was on his will for Velga. Velga became a great trainer in her anguish and is still battling for revenge against death.

Crobat lvl. 54
Inner Focus
-Air Slash
-Poison Fang
-Mean Look
-Haze

Weezing lvl. 57
Levitate
-Sludge Bomb
-Toxic
-Explosion
-Smokescreen

Roserade lvl. 52
Poison Point
-Synthesis
-Leaf Storm
-Sleep Powder
-Cotton Spore

Seviper lvl. 55
Shed Skin
-Poison Jab
-Wring Out
-Crunch
-Swagger

Toxicroak lvl. 58
Dry Skin
-Rain Dance
-Cross Chop
-Mud Bomb
-Sludge Bomb

It's the last gym and the prize is 8000 pokedollars.
TM is Toxic, all pokemon will obey and enables the use of Hike (to get up snowy moutains) outside battle.

Thu May 22, 2008 8:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This looks fun :D.

After realising the bad deeds he had done, Draco Malfoy became best friends with Harry Potter and became a user of Dragon Pokemon (Draco, Dragon, geddit? Sorry, that was bad). However, he doesn't just have dragon types, he has Pokemon that resemble Dragons in some way, or can learn DD.

P.S. I know gym leader's Pokemon normally don't involve held items, but mine does :P.

Pokemon:

{sceptile} Lv. 55 @ Life Orb
Nature: Modest
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 252 Sp. Att 252 Spd 6 HP
Role: Aggresive Melee type Attacker
~ Energy Ball
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Focus Blast
~ Leafstorm

{gyarados} Lv. 53 @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Def 252 Sp. Def 6 Att
Role: Bulky Taunter that also Annoys
~ Taunt
~ Waterfall
~ Double Team
~ Dive

{charizard} Lv. 56 @ Heat Rock
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Sp. Att 252 Spd 6 HP
Role: Sunny Day Sweeper
~ Sunny Day
~ Flamethrower
~ Solarbeam
~ Dragon Pulse

{garchomp} Lv. 59 @ Focus Sash
Nature: Adamant
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Att 252 Spd 6 HP
Role: Sash Sword Chomp
~ Swords Dance
~ Earthquake
~ Dragon Claw
~ Fire Fang

{shelgon} Lv. 50 @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Att 252 Def 6 HP
Role: A rubbish random Pokemon that usually faints immediately.
~ Dragonbreath
~ Ember
~ Scary Face
~ Bite

{salamence} Lv. 60 @ Muscle Band
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Att 252 Spd 6 HP
Role: Late Game Sweep
~ Earthquake
~ Dragon Claw
~ Fire Fang
~ Thunder Fang

Prize: 16000 poké, TM Dragon Pulse, Draco Badge.
The puzzle is quite a mixture of several puzzles. The first one involves pressing switches to rotate the platforms(somewhat like Volkner), some which trainers. However, if you accidentally fall into the lava you go back to the beginning. The next puzzle makes you climb different vines to different trainers that give you clues as to which vine to go through next (like Luck place in Battle Frontier). The third room involves you having to push blocks of ice until they melt into water, which you will have to manipulate by beating trainers. However, the blocks are generally quite big, so it won't be as easy as pushing a block and beating a trainer. The final room involves you having to fight a trainer with a level 60 Wobuffet (hard!). Then its Malfoy's room.

Thu May 22, 2008 11:38 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My gym leader's name is Simon and he decided to try to join Team Rocket at an early age because his parents were constantly fighting and Simon felt powerless to help so as a result he desired power to influence every other person on the planet. Team Rocket rejected him because he was so young so Simon made a pact with himself to defeat it's current leader, Luther, and take over this criminal orginization. He worked his way up the gym leader ladder using primarily dark types because it reflected his sinical nature. He then challanged Luther but got beaten down. Simon realized his flaw and expanded his range of pokemon to fire and water. When the police started cracking down on the Rockets Simon abanded his persute for power and settled down as a gym leader in the town of Pavok for fear of being persicuted with being involved with the Rockets. He is now recruiting many talented trainers to his gym in hopes of one day waging all out war against the Rockets.

Trainer 1: Max

{charmeleon} Lv. 31
{tentacruel} Lv. 34

Trainer 2: Cathy

{sharpedo} Lv. 36

Leader: Simon

{tyranitar} Lv. 40
{poliwrath} Lv. 38
{houndoom} Lv. 41
{charizard} Lv. 38
{swampert} Lv. 39
{starmie} Lv. 40

Tue May 27, 2008 9:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Leader: Romano
Speciality: Type-matching/ type-advantage
Bio: Young twenty-something student, focusses on strategy and form over brute force. Reserved and quiet, but charismatic. Inherited the gym from "distant family", although this story is a bit shady. Old connections with Team Rocket may have played their part. Didn't like the concept of sticking to one type, so chose to use a mix of types to eliminate a common weakness.
Location: Mahogony Town, Johto (Pryce forced to leave following his outing as Mask of Ice - see Pokemon Adventures manga)
Notes: Because this is technically GSC era, so no natures/traits.

Team:

{skarmory}(F) Lv.30 @ Focus Band
-Toxic
-Spikes
-Attract
-Whirlwind
Role: Uses spikes and toxic, casts whirlwind accross the party to try and poison and damage all using spikes. Attracts against fire-type males who might pose a threat.

{ditto} (N) Lv.32 @ Quick Claw
-Transform
Role: Pretty straightforward. Probably used defensively against most types, perhaps offensively against dragons.

{aerodactyl} (M) Lv.33 @ Scope Lens
-Supersonic
-Hyper Beam
-Earthquake
-Ancientpower
Role: Physical sweeper with wide movepool, annoys with supersonic

{ampharos} (F) Lv.35 @ Scope Lens
-Thunder
-Rain Dance
-Fire Punch
-Hidden Power Water
Role: Special sweeper with with movepool, makes thunder more accurate with rain dance.

Overall, not a great team, but at this point in the game will challenge the player and force them to alter their strategy.

My avatar is sucky. I'll get round to doing something about that.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'll make another gym. This time its the first one instead of the eighth.

Norbert was a great fan of Akart, the greatest trainer ever :P . He sought to become like him, and he started by becoming the first gym leader. He decided his favourite out of Akart's Pokemon was the Blissey, so he focused on Normal types:

{bidoof} Lv. 10
Nature: Mild
Trait: Simple
EVs: None (I think thats how it goes for Gym Leaders)
~ Tackle
~ Growl
~ Defense Curl
~ Substitute

{chansey} Lv. 15
Nature: Brave
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: None
~ Softboiled
~ Refresh
~ Tail Whip
~ Substitute

Prize: 160 poké, TM Substitute, Decoy Badge.
All it is is two paths, separated by a wall, each having a trainer. Choose the one you want and go through. The on the left, Youngster Borris, has a Bidoof, the one on the right, Lass Daisy, has a Bidoof. In fact, the only difference between the two of them is the gender.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:54 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ooo this looks like fun.

Leader: Steffa
Specialty: Status advantage
Bio: She's a 16 or so year old trainer who once was champion. Her best friend was the leader of the gym she leads at, but he entrusted it to her so he could go travelling abroad. Then one day he found out that she was doing a good job so he let her keep it.

Team:
{rapidash} [M] lvl. 59
-Poison Jab
-Flare Blitz
-Fire Blast
-Bounce

{sneasel}[M] lvl. 58
-Beat Up
-Toxic
-Substitute
-Ice Shard

{carnivine}[M] lvl. 59
-Power Whip
-Stun Spore
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

{crobat}[F] lvl.60
-Air Cutter
-Cross Poison
-Confuse Ray
-Curse

{purugly} [F] lvl 59
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Toxic-Slash

{quagsire}[M] lvl 58
-Earthquake
-Toxic
-Giga Impact
-Rest

Prize: 15k in poke, TM Toxic, Sceneo Badge.

There is no puzzle, but it's quite challenging to get to the leader. You have to go through five contests and six trainers before you can get to the leader.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My my this looks interesting... :)
Leader's Name: Azuros
Current Age: 12 Years Old
Speciality: Tactics and Strategies.
Region: Chromos
Info:
One of the youngest Gym Leaders ever, Azuros took the role the year he became a trainer. Not surprising, he had a natural talent for battling and the ability to befriend Pokemon easily. Living isolated from society in a small village on the slopes of Azure Peak. Azuros and his family had little contact with the outside world, and most of his friends were Pokemon. Even before he became a trainer, Azuros had already befriended dozens of Pokemon and the day he became one, his first Pokemon wasn't any of the starters. It was a Dragonair whom he befriended near a lake along the mountain. His talent and passion in battling very soon earned the attention of the Pokemon council, who requested him to take up the post of a Gym leader. Azuros, like his name, has blue hair and Azure eyes, as well as a dashing appearance. Blue being his favourite colour, it is reflected much by his Pokemon. As such, most of the Pokemon he uses in battle are blue, and his Gym is called Azure Revelations. A Gym based on colour rather than type, it is unique in its own way. Azuros makes use of the connections between him and his Pokemon to the full, and as such he does need to voice out his commands for his Pokemon to know what to do. A brilliant tactician and strategist, he makes full use of circumstances and makes sure he has the upper hand whenever he can. Very unpredictable and powerful, Azuros only uses 3 random Pokemon out of his whole team for any Gym battle, so as to make it more challenging for himself.

Pokemon:
{dragonite}(M): Lvl 60
Item: Yache Berry
EVs: 252 Atk & Spd, 4Hp
Moves:
~Dragon Dance
~Outrage
~Fire Punch
~Earthquake

{garchomp}(M): Lvl 59
Item: Yache Berry
Nature: Jolly
Moves:
~Swords Dance
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw
~Fire Fang

{salamence}(M): lvl 58
Item: Choice Specs
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk & Spd, 4 Hp
Moves:
~Draco Meteor
~Hydro Pump
~Fire Blast
~Dragon Pulse

{lucario}(M): Lvl 57
Item: Salac berry
EVs: 252 Atk & Spd, 4 Hp
Moves:
~Endure
~Reversal
~Extreme Speed
~Crunch

{gyarados}(F): lvl 57(Shiny)
Item: Wacan berry
Moves:
~Dragon Dance
~Aqua tail
~Earthquake
~Stone edge

{metagross} lvl 56
Item: Life Orb
EVs: 152 Hp, 252 Atk, 104 Speed
Moves:
~Agility
~Earthquake
~Meteor Mash
~Explosion

Looks really intimidating, but the Gym leader only uses 3 Random Pokemon out of this 6.
:wink:

Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:52 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Captured in a cave in Afgha- OH GOD! DON'T KILL ME!- Nevermind! Don't tell anyone!
The gym leader is Dusty. That's not a nickname, it is his real name. However, it fits him as his Pokemon' type is ground. He is the second leader in a region. He wears an old and worn brown leather jacket with the front open, khaki pants, brown boots, a white t-shirt, a white bandanna around his neck, and an old brown hat with a wide brim. He is very friendly, and treats everyone as an equal, no matter how inferior they might be to him. He is very kind to his pokemon, and only the ones who want to participate in battles. He is usually seen carrying a Riolu and an Eevee. He is 14, and he is gym leader in an town that has been so built up over the centuries that he was able to hide the gym in a nest of buildings. To find his gym, you must get him to give you a map indicating which ladders, tunnels, bridges, etc you should take. His gym is a makeshift building surrounded by several abandoned buildings.

Trainer one: Pokemon Breeder Sandy (Female)
Furret female lv. 17
-Defense Curl
-Quick Attack
-Fury Swipes
-Charm
Lopunny female lv. 18
-Quick Attack
-Return
-Endure
-Mirror Coat

Trainer two: Ruin Maniac Jeff
Shuckle male lv. 19
-Encore
-Bide
-Constrict
-Withdraw

Gym Leader Dusty
Cubone female lv. 19
-Bone Club
-Headbutt
-Leer
-Focus Energy
Rhyhorn male lv. 21
-Horn Attack
-Stomp
-Fury Attack
-Scary Face
Sandslash male lv. 22
-Swift
-Dig
-Rollout
-Crush Claw

Prize: The Antique Badge, 500 pokedollars, TM Dig, and the ability to use rock smash outside of battle.

Also you see him later in the game when he reveals himself as one of the Elite Four. He still uses ground types. Mostly. However, the biggest difference is the way he acts. This is a quote from when you see him at the Pokemon League: "Surprised to see me here? Well, let me give you another surprise..." He will pull out a revolver and create an illusion which makes him appear to execute a Lopunny with the revolver. "Perhaps that has made things clear. You shall find no mercy with me." This total lack of compassion is a ploy to mentally disturb the trainer and his or her pokemon, thus causing them to make mistakes. Below is his pokemon in the Elite Four battle.

Elite Four Member Dusty
Marowak female lv. 59
-Dig
-Bone Rush
-Endeavor
-Double-Edge
Rhydon male lv. 60
-Megahorn
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Hammer Arm
Tyranitar female lv. 61
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Payback
Sandslash male lv. 61
-Sandstorm
-Gyro Ball
-Slash
-Sand Tomb
Relicanth female lv. 60
-Dive
-Double Edge
-Ancient Power
-Yawn
Fearow female lv. 63
-Drill Peck
-Roost
-Assurance
-Agility

By the way, after you defeat him he does reveal that the execution was an illusion. And he returns to his normal personality.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

FestusOmega wrote:
However, the biggest difference is the way he acts. This is a quote from when you see him at the Pokemon League: "Surprised to see me here? Well, let me give you another surprise..." He will pull out a revolver and create an illusion which makes him appear to execute a Lopunny with the revolver. "Perhaps that has made things clear. You shall find no mercy with me."

So he basically appears to lose his mind and barbarically kills a rabbit in front of you?

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:24 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Captured in a cave in Afgha- OH GOD! DON'T KILL ME!- Nevermind! Don't tell anyone!
GollyGreg wrote:
FestusOmega wrote:
However, the biggest difference is the way he acts. This is a quote from when you see him at the Pokemon League: "Surprised to see me here? Well, let me give you another surprise..." He will pull out a revolver and create an illusion which makes him appear to execute a Lopunny with the revolver. "Perhaps that has made things clear. You shall find no mercy with me."

So he basically appears to lose his mind and barbarically kills a rabbit in front of you?

Yeah, something like that. Most trainers tend to be pokemon lovers, so this works very well most of the time.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Leader Name: Sean
Type: Water
Name Origin: Sea + N =Sean
Backstory: Archie's eldest nephew Sean was a water lover since he first laid eyes on the waves of the Hoenn sea. He decided to hone his water skills by becoming a fisherman in Lilycove City. When Team Magma moved into the nearby cavern, Sean took out all the Magma trainers with his trusty partner Ludicolo. When Maxie was defeated, Sean left his hometown of Lilycove on a quest to become the greatest water trainer in Hoenn. He settled down in Sootopolis City after 5 long years of training and converted the gym in Sootopolis, which was destroyed by Groudon under Maxie's control, into the [current] 8th gym in Hoenn! He is currently best friends with Juan, who fled to Wallace's house in Ever Grande City.
Pokemon:

Seaking LV.53
Supersonic
Surf
Rain Dance
Horn Drill
Quagsire LV. 52
Earthquake
Rain Dance
Toxic
Iron Tail
Walrein LV. 51
Rain Dance
Ice Beam
Sheer Cold
Swagger
Ludicolo LV. 54
Rain Dance
Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Surf

Money given away: 7500
TM given: TM18, Rain Dance
Badge: Splash Badge

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

This is the champion on the e4
It would flying and the champions' name is Suzume. She is 17 yeas old.
Her team consists of:

{charizard} Lv. 68
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Fly
Wing Attack

{pidgeot} Lv. 70
Mirror Move
Swift
Fly
Tri Attack

{fearow} Lv. 74
Fly
Mirror Move
Drill Peck
Agility

{dragonite} Lv. 74
Hyper Beam
Fly
Slam
Thunder

{moltres} Ly. 78
Fire Blast
Sky Attack
Fly
Flamethrower

{dragonite} Lv. 80
Hyper Beam
Fly
Dragon Rage
Sky Attack

For beating her you get 20000 pokedollers.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Isn't it interesting how half the gym leaders here have shady connections? 0_o

Here's another one of mine for all y'all.

Name: Frederick
Type: Poison
Name Origin: I found a dead bat in a fireplace, which I named Frederick. He resembled a Zubat.
Backstory: Frederick was born and raised in Slateport City. After he became an honorary League trainer, he caught his first Pokemon, a Gulpin on Route 110. When he left for Mauville with his Gulpin, nicknamed Sir Eats-a-lot, Sir Eats-a-lot evolved into Swalot. With Swalot, and Swalot only, he obtained all eight gym badges, including the new Splash Badge. After that, he challenged the Elite Four and became the champion on his first try. 6 weeks later, Steven Stone defeated his Swalot. With Swalot, Frederick went back home to Slateport City, and suddenly, people lined up at his door, giving Frederick poison-type Pokemon as mementos of his conquest. When Frederick went to the League, they allowed him to replace Phoebe in the Elite Four, for she left to hone her skills in Kanto. With his new Pokemon and of course Swalot, Frederick became an Elite 4 member.

POKEMON

Seviper LV. 50

Toxic
Poison Fang
Iron Tail
Earthquake

(Seviper will always do critical hits on Zangooses.)

Crobat LV. 53
Air Cutter
Mean Look
Haze
Facade

Weezing LV. 52
Explosion
Poison Gas
Smog
Destiny Bond

Muk LV. 51
Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Minimize
Acid Armor

Swalot LV. 60
Sludge Bomb
Stockpile
Spit Up
Swallow

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:31 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Definately not dimension 12. No, you don't know about that one yet.
Name: Shane
Type: Ghost
Name origin: Sha (of shadow or shade) + ne = Shane
Backstory: As a young boy, Shane was playing baseball with a few of his friends at night. The ball ended up flying into the forest, and Shane went looking for it. Although Shane did find the ball, it was too dark for him to find his way out. Shane was frightened, and collapsed on the ground, trying to fall asleep and ignore the sounds of the night. It was during this time that a meandering Drifloon drifted close to him. Shane, who misunderstood the Drifloon's intentions, grabbed onto the Drifloon and finally felt safe, as he thought he'd found a new friend. As he fell asleep, the Drifloon tried to leave, but eventually grew fond of Shane, and stayed with him. Ever since that day, Drifloon and Shane had stayed together, and Shane eventually showed his skill as a trainer and became a gym leader. Shane is the 8th gym leader of his region.

Pokemon:

Rotom lvl 41
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Confuse Ray
-Shock Wave
Strategy: Uses Shadow Ball or Thunderbolt based on opponent's type. If accuracy is lowered or opponent's evade is increased, he uses Shock Wave, unless the opponent is a ground-type, in which case he goes for Shadow Ball. He may randomly throw in a Confuse Ray, as his HP decreases the chance of him using Confuse Ray also decreases.

Banette lvl 42 Female
Insomnia
-Shadow Claw
-Faint Attack
-Will-o-Wisp
-Screech
Uses Shadow Claw or Faint Attack based on opponent's type and accuracy modifiers. Uses Screech at the start of the battle. May throw in a Will-o-Wisp at random.

Mismagius lvl 42 Female
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Pain Split
-Confuse Ray
Psychic or Shadow Ball based on type, random Confuse Ray, and Pain Split for healing.

Drifblim lvl 44 Male @ Chesto Berry
Unburden
-Rest
-Shadow Ball
-Stockpile
-Spit Up
Stockpile as many times as possible, then Shadow Ball unless opponent is a normal-type or resists Shadow Ball but not Spit up, in which case he goes for Spit Up then more Stockpiles. Uses Rest at low HP for full healing and speed-boost.

TM given: TM 30 Shadow Ball
Money given: 8000 poke
Badge: Dusk Badge (Is that already a badge? It kinda feels like it is, but I don't think it is.)

(Note: The reason I didn't name his hometown, the forest or the region was that I'm horrible at naming places.)

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:51 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Name = Shaud
Region = Unknown Region (haven't named yet...)
City = (above)
Type = Fighting/Psychic

Background = He used to use Psychic Pokemon until an incident hit his home region & with change in environment that occured as a result...he now uses his Fighting Pokemon in place of his Psychic Pokemon to blend in with the current environment. His Psychic Team weren't much different then his Fighting Team...seeing as he still has his Psychic Trainer way of thinking. He only changed one pokemon on his Team via this change...He used to use his Kirlia vs challengers but now uses a newly obtained Machop instead. He himself is just a mere 15 year old boy with a great IQ but uses it mostly in battle, He wears Glasses & his attire consists of a simple t-shirt, cloth pants & sandels along with a cloak which he has wrapped over his neck which covers his torso in most cases...

Pokemon Team (first visit);

1. {meditite} / male / Lv 8 / Pure Power
Movepool = Confusion / Bide / Brick Break / Meditate

2. {machop} / male / Lv 9 / Guts
Movepool = Brick Break / Focus Energy / Leer / Low Kick

3. {medicham} / female / Lv 10 / Pure Power
Movepool = Meditate / Fake Out / Baton Pass / Brick Break

Stradegy = He sends out his Meditite & starts off with Meditate to check your pokemon, then uses Brick Break or Confusion based on your pokemon's type combo & if you have him in a corner he uses Bide or switches to Medicham to avoid defeat...Medicham uses Fake Out the first turn it's out & then keeps using Brick Break & then Meditate in that order until it's HPs are in the lower Yellow region in which then he uses Baton Pass to switch to Machop or Meditite based on which has more HPs passing on it's modifiers to it's ATK stats & thus giving you a big problem. Machop uses Focus Energy first turn if it isn't switched to from Medicham but if otherwise it uses Brick Break...Leer & Low Kick are almost never used but on rare occasions are...this occasions are unknown though so...out of the 3 pokemon he has, Machop is the most dangerous since it has both Focus Energy & Brick Break & then there's it's ability Guts which makes it bad to inflict it with any status condition...by time you get to him your pokemon should be at Lv 10 - 11 tops if you went straight to him without taking time to train in the wild...

Aftermath = Brick Badge / TM for Brick Break / $3000 Pokedollars
Special Note = In this region there is plenty of pokemon to obtain before you get to his gym that can deal with his type combos including Ghost Pokemon...also he puts his old Kirlia into his rematch team so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Before I show my next gym leader, I need to speak about your gym leader, Lawence Codye. I think he's pretty good, but I also think that giving him a medicham which is 27 levels lower than when a meditite evolves into medicham is a little extreme. Perhaps it would've been a bit better to make him at least the 3rd gym leader to give him a medicham. But I don't care that as much as it might seem from this post, so keep it like it is if you want. And I like the idea of having access to ghost pokemon before the first gym. That's sweet.

Anyway, this gym leader's name is Krayton. He's the sixth gym leader in the same unnamed region as my previous one. He is 16 and has reddish-orangish hair, and he wears swim trunks, a blue t-shirt with a silhouette of a tentacruel on it, and a blue do-rag. The most important thing about him is he is a complete sociopath. He started pirating small ships at age 11, and then left to become gym leader at age 14. His gym is a giant indoor pool, like most water type gym leaders make their gym, but it has four chambers. It is filled with wooden boards to walk across (not always stable), ropes and ladders to climb, several trainers, and countless traps designed to push you into the water. When you fall in the water, a lapras will grab you and pull you back to the beginning. At the end of each of the first three chambers, you must drop down onto a motorboat from a rope or balcony. The motorboat will take you to the next chamber. When you arrive in the fourth chamber, you will notice that it is actually a cave, filled up with the stolen goods that Krayton stole over his pirating career. Among them you can see pokeballs and interesting pieces of experimental technology. In the middle of the chamber, sitting in his own motorboat, is Krayton.

Pokemon:
Cloister male lv. 36
-Protect
-Spikes
-Spike Cannon
-Blizzard
Vaporeon female lv. 36
-Bite
-Aurora Beam
-Aqua ring
-Water Pulse
Tentacruel lv. 39
-Poison Jab
-Water Pulse
-Blizzard
-Wrap

Rewards: The Hook Badge, 3200 pokedollars, TM Blizzard, and the ability to use Surf outside of battle.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

FestusOmega wrote:
Before I show my next gym leader, I need to speak about your gym leader, Lawence Codye. I think he's pretty good, but I also think that giving him a medicham which is 27 levels lower than when a meditite evolves into medicham is a little extreme. Perhaps it would've been a bit better to make him at least the 3rd gym leader to give him a medicham. But I don't care that as much as it might seem from this post, so keep it like it is if you want. And I like the idea of having access to ghost pokemon before the first gym. That's sweet.

Well, some Gym Leaders also have pokemon like this where you wonder WTH, that thing can't be that level cause it doesn't evolve til said level plus some evolved forms show up in the wild at noticably low levels compared to when they evolve so...plus I didn't have any other ideas that fit the theme...I see your point though...& also, you spelled {cloyster} wrong...it's spelled Cloyster...

On to the next Gym Leader...

Name = Rouge (subject to change...)
City = (above)
Type = Poison/Bug (Bug because she has Bug Pokemon...)

Background = She is the daughter of the former village elder & is a well trained Kunoichi herself...with the passing of the previous village elder, the village elder system became no more as she refused the oppotunity to be in this position when given it...she trains pokemon trainers in the arts of the Shinobi in her own Gym now & takes care of the village as if she was in charge...she's only 16 & does all the work a leader of a village should on top of everything else...her attire is what to be expected of a Kunoichi & is black mainly with purple highlights like her hair...She loves bees & they make up her team for the most part...

1. {dustox} / female / LV14 / Shield Dust
Movepool = Poison Sting / Gust / Toxic / U-Turn

2. {spinarak} / female / LV15 / Insomia
Movepool = Leech Life / Pursuit / Poison Jab / Baton Pass

3. {beedrill} / female / LV16 / Swarm
Movepool = Twineedle / Double Team / U-Turn / Toxic

Stradegy = She has a very simple stradegy for those who challenge her, poison & run & it's her pokemon's high point. First she uses Dustox, her currently only Defensive pokemon to Poison your pokemon & then use U-Turn to switch to Spinarak who then will Poison Jab abuse or Beedrill who then will use Twineedle & after that Double Team if needed...if either is in trouble upon the switch it will U-Turn/Baton Pass respectively to escape...Spinarak will use Pursuit like any other pokemon does...to try to make you pay for substitutions with HPs...that's pretty much it with her...

Aftermath = Hornet Badge / TM for U-Turn / $4500 Pokedollars

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
This is one of my favorite things to do!

I have a lot of regions but my favorite is Kiritu.
I draw the map of the region, I name the caves, routes, lakes etc

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:32 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Name = Xavier
City = (above)
Type = Steel

Background = He's in his early 50s & he's a Blacksmith...his hair is gray & he wears a white uniform shirt under a jet black vest with jet white uniform pants all under a long jacket that's jet black & is not zipped or buttoned up...aside from this...nothing is known about his past...except that he always lived in the region he is in now...

1. {steelix} / Male / LV20 / Rock Head
Movepool = Sandstorm / Rock Slide / Iron Tail / Thunder Fang

2. {mawile} / Female / LV21 / Intimidate
Movepool = Iron Head / Crunch / Sucker Punch / Iron Defense

3. {skarmory} / Male / LV22 / Keen Eye
Movepool = Steel Wing / Night Slash / Agility / Brave Bird

4. {scizor} / Male / LV23 / Technician
Movepool = Night Slash / Focus Energy / Bullet Punch / X-Scissor

Stradegy = Steelix & Mawile's main stradegy is just to being as much pain as possible & then once he's comfortable or both or one of them is down, he does the switch to Skarmory & either uses Night Slash or Brave Bird based on the situation...Night Slash for Criticals which he loves & Brave Bird for power...Agility is used only when he's being outspeeded & Steel Wing is used if it's the better attack to use against your pokemon's type. Last is his Trump Card, Scizor, who comes out using Focus Energy & then one of it's other moves based on situation. Night Slash to reign criticals, Bullet Punch for speedy hits & X-Scissor for shear force...he's not much into putting alot into his stradegies he uses...so this stradegy is a little bland...

Aftermath = Blade Badge / TM for Iron Tail / $6000 Pokedollars

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leader Name: Joe
City Name: StoneHaven
Gym Name: StoneHaven Gym

Lineup: 7th Gym

Pokemon: First Encounter

{onix}Lv34
- Sandstorm
- Rock Polish
- Rock Tomb
- Bind

{relicanth}Lv36
- Water Pulse
- Yawn
- Sandstorm
- Rock Slide

{anorith} Lv37
- Swagger
- Swords Dance
- Ancientpower
- Endure

Joe - 2nd Encounter

{steelix}Lv 65
- Sandstorm
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Explosion

{relicanth}Lv65
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Yawn
- Head Smash

{rampardos}Lv66
- Zen Headbutt
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Screech

{forretress}Lv66
- Double Edge
- Zap Cannon
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion

{armaldo}Lv68
- Swagger
- X-Scissor
- Slash
- Water Pulse

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:30 am
Profile ICQ
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hmm... I spelled Cloyster wrong... Maybe I'll just call it the British spelling... Anyway:
This gym leader's name is Dougal, and he is 31 years old and he is the fifth gym leader in the same region as my other gym leaders. He specializes in ghost-types. He used to specialize in rock-types and ancient-like pokemon, because he was a ruin maniac. However, when exploring some old ruins, he found a particularly strange book. The first strange thing was that it was over one thousand years old, yet had not submitted to rot. Secondly, it had thousands more pages than should have been possible to fit in it, even though it was a very large book. The final thing about it was it's topic. It was called, The Complete History of the World by a man named Evan Stratzkei. The history it held was completely different from anything Dougal had ever seen or heard of, yet when compared with all he had seen while exploring other ruins, the evidence was virtually undeniable. He was unable to put down the book or even move from that spot for months, while he memorized every word. The only thing that kept him alive was the ghost pokemon in the area, who possessed him to keep him from dying. When he returned to civilization, he seemed completely insane because he was constantly ranting about something from the book. Also, the constant possession by the ghosts changed his body as well. He became taller, thinner, and his skin became pale-gray. His hair blackened and in it appeared streaks of silver and crimson. His eyes became large, pale-orange, and extremely sensitive to light, and his teeth turned longer and sharper. The town where he built his gym has a culture similar to that of Scotland, and is always covered in thick fog. Inside his gym, you can take small candle for light and use the meager light from it to navigate through his maze. In his maze, there are several of his light-hating followers, who will either engage you in a pokemon battle, or simply teleport you to a seperate part of the maze, depending on which ones see you. Oh, and another interesting thing about his followers: they can't talk. If you were expecting a witty challenge when they see you, you will have to do with a few screeches and growls.
Wow, that was a lot of writing. On to his pokemon:

Misdreavus female lv. 32
-Shadow Ball
-Psybeam
-Pain Split
-Payback
Drifblim male lv. 33
-Shadow Ball
-Payback
-Focus Energy
-Gust
Spiritomb male lv. 34
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Ominous Wind
-Sucker Punch
Spiritomb female lv. 35
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Shadow Ball
-Sucker Punch

Prize: The Library Badge, 2500 pokedollars, and TM Shadow Ball

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Region: Unkown
Trainer Name: Blaze
Badge: Fire Starter Badge
Money Earned: 3600 Pokedollars
Lineup 7th
City: Kindle City

Pokemon

{houndoom} lv.55 @charcoal
Timid Nature

-Counter
-Flamethrower
-Crunch
-Sunny Day

{gyarados} lv.56 @charcoal
Quiet Nature

-Flamethrower
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake
-Hydro Pump

{rhyperior} lv.57 @Hard Stone
Brave
-Earthquake
-Close Combat
-Flamethrower
-Rock Wrecker

{charizard} lv.59 @Focus Band
Quircky Nature

-Giga Impact
-Blast Burn
-Flare Blitz
-Earthquake

{magmortar} lv.59 @charcoal
Hasty Nature

-Flamethrower
-Confuse Ray
-Overheat
-Earthquake

{blaziken} lv.61 @black belt
Lonely Nature

-Sky Uppercut
-Flamethrower
-Brave Bird
-Solar Beam

He is 18 years old study under is uncle Blaine. he fell in love with fire pokemon when seeing his first torchic.
he worked day and night by the volcanoes on Cinnabar Island he's very tempered and quick to anger but not towards his pokemon. his pokemon respect him throughly and obeys his every command he doesnt like to lose but respects anyone who beats him.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next