Gonzap - Team Snagem 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
Maxie - Team Magma 3%  3%  [ 3 ]
Archie - Team Aqua 9%  9%  [ 8 ]
Cyrus - Team Galactic 28%  28%  [ 26 ]
Total votes : 94

Best Evil Leader 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Even thought there was a topic like this almost a year ago exactly, I decide to make a slightly different one

Our 1st Leader is the pokemon crime syndicate Team Rockets, This leader also ran a legit gym to further fund there nefarious actions, Including the creation of the super Pokemon Mewtwo!
Please welcome Giovanni!

2nd is the High tech Cipher Team leader, Greevil. Although he is more often know as the gentle Mr. Verich, He directly funded the shadow pokemon industry, which turn pokemon into emotionless fighting machines, Including the super Weapon XD001. He let lower ranking leaders like Evice and Nascour appear as figure heads of His dark plans, to keep his organization running. Image

3rd is the Barbaric leader of Team Snagem, this group execls at stealing pokemon, using devices know as snag machines, which were developed by the Cipher organization, later once both cipher and snagem fell, snagem turned on cipher In an effort to become the dominate Organization of Orre. GONZAP!

The 4th and 5th Leaders are the heads of Rival Teams bent on changing the enviroment towards there own ends. First is Maxie of team Magma who planed to use the Ancient pokemon Groudon, to expand the continents and Land, This well organized Team would cordinatate missions to reach their goals.

Next is of course is Archie the Head of team Aqua who plans to rasie the sea levels with the mighty Kyogre, this team is more brutish than team Magma, which has lead a few slip ups including the devon corp robbery, and the Oceanic museum break-in. (Which is done by aqua in emerald) None the less The aqua's reach the goal as magma in the end game.

Last of them all is the team Galactic Boss, Cyrus who's goal is to destroy the current universe, and create a new one where he could rule, Using the combined power of 6 legendary pokemon, the 3 lake pokemon azelf, uxie, mespirit, plus Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. Creating a portal were he entered the alternate relam, were he disappeared. None the less this Leader was effective at capturing these powerful pokemon, and had a dedicated team of commaders even after his disappearence.

So who do you think is the best?

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Definately not dimension 12. No, you don't know about that one yet.
Well, since you get to vote twice, I guess I'll explain both of my choices.

Giovanni because he has a Persian, so he automatically wins in my opinion. Cats are awesome!

And then, second is Archie, because I don't see what's so bad about making stronger Pokemon, you rarely ever even saw Team Snagem (at least in Colosseum; I've never played XD) and Cyrus was just lame.

My reason for Archie > Maxie? Well, Archie stealing a submarine actually made sense. I don't know if I'll ever understand what Maxie was trying to accomplish with a submarine. Sure, he had the Magma base in Emerald, but that doesn't make up for his stupidity.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:23 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well in emerald maxie doesn't try to steal the submarine, and his reasoning in Ruby is to get down to groudon, who like kyogre in saphire, is deep under the sea.

I chose team rocket because they are the most aflunent, and the most unifide. They are very successful in turns of profit. Even when defeated by Red, Giovanni leaves to Train further to become stronger to revive team rocket to its full strenght.

Cipher although very effective, was not unifided at all, after the first defeat It was completely broken up and reformed again completely differently, only to be defeated again.

Magmas Maxie Gets the vote because its more effecent than team aqua, It condinates its attacks, and Maxie was also able to come to his senses about Kyogre and Groudon, before Archie did.

Gonzap, although very cool doesn't have nearly the resouces as cipher but still mantians a strong presence, but with such a small organization he isn't that powerful.

Cyrus although super successful, Is just plan insane.

As far as pokemon are concerned

TR created the super powerful mewtwo, but couldn't control it

Cipher created the strong and easy to control shadow pokemon, however the process could be reversed completely

Aqua and magma only awakened Groudon and Kyogre and were unable to control them

Snagem was able to capture all of the pokemon that cipher converted to shadow pokemon including Entei, Raikou, Suicune ,Lugia, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno and Dragonite.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I chose Master Greevil and Master Cyrus.

Master Greevil-Master Greevil is evil! Turning Pokemon into emotionless Pokemon?! Evil! People see him as a nice old man taking a stroll in the Orre Region, when he's really taking Pokemon and turning them evil. He has a lot of Cipher Minions who help him do his dirty work, and keep pests away from ruining his plans.

Master Cyrus-PURE EVIL! I say he's the evilist of all bosses. I mean really, taking Dialga and Palkia to creating a world built for him, and then destroying this world?! Madness! He must be really high. He has a lot of people and Commanders to help him succed in his plans.

But overall, I say Cyrus is the evilist.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:34 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Okay...I only know some of them but whatever...I voted;

1. Giovannni = why, because he seemed to be the smarter of the Evil Leaders to me which makes a big difference to me in regards to being the leader of an criminal organization...so...

2. Gonzap = I don't even know who this guy or his team is...I hope I got his name right...but anyway, based on the opening post I picked him simply cause his team turned on Cipher which is one of the best choices most evil people in general usually ever make...mostly...so...

I didn't pick Maxie or Archie cause they seemed to be unable to take the heat...& just got out the kitchen...I mean they couldn't even control the pokemon they needed to control when so many other did at least temporarely...lame...Cyrus was typical super villian evil which I just hate so dang much...even with the respectable Mars & Jupiter & Saturn, he gets no respect from me...Greevil, while creating perfectly controlable pokemon didn't seem to have the best method of doing so as again it was completely reversable...bah...but Greevil was very close to being 2. ...so...hey, oh well...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:38 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

The only choices on that poll I recognize are Maxie and Giovanni. I know who Cyrus is too, but I don't really remember him enough to form an opinion of him.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

well......this thread is titled 'best evil leader' so im forced to go with giovanni. yes, cyrus was 'more evil' along with psychotic, etc. but giovanni was smarter and more ruthless. im sure had cyrus's plans succeeded, i woild be picking him, of course. if not for nothing else, because he'd be the FIRST evil leader whose ultimate goal was actually accomplished. :/

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have to say Giovanni, because not only is he a classic, he is the best. If I had to pick another, Archie. Go Pirates!

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

maxie and archie were perhaps the worst evil leaders. simply because they werent evil. they were trying to do something good for their favorite pokemon type. sure, they were INCREDIBLY stupid bout it, but they weren't exactly evil.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
I picked Cyrus and Giovanni (thanks for letting us pick two). Giovanni is just plain street with a cat, and Cyrus plans to destroy the world with Dialga and Palkia.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You guy realize this is the Best Evil Leader not the Most Evil Leader

Here I was focusing on there organization, effectivness, style (persian), as well as how smart the were in their desicon making process.

If if was the Most evil leader, Cyrus would have my vote hands down.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yeah, i realized that. thats why i picked giovanni as number one and cyrus as number two

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryder wrote:
yeah, i realized that. thats why i picked giovanni as number one and cyrus as number two

Same here. Giovanni's classic style and persistance. And cyrus' epic uniform.

{darkrai}

Mon May 10, 2010 9:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Giovanni hands down. Giovanni has raised up a very successful criminal organization (with the exception of Jesse and James when they first started to obsess over Ash's Pikachu). Giovanni is cold and ruthless, and throughout Kanto Team Rocket is feared by many because of their bad reputation and their success of Pokemon thievery. Hell even in Johto they were known and had a level of infamy. The others are so so. Sure they have/had evil intentions but how many of them have been near as successful as Giovanni and Team Rocket. Sure Cyrus comes a close second as he makes a name for Team Galatic, followed by Maxie and Archie. Still no one can compete with Giovanni, he actually managed to subdue Mewtwo for a short time and Mewtwo hung onto his every word for that short time. Hell Giovanni even made Mewtwo.

Mon May 10, 2010 5:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Giovanni was the only criminal who was successful.

The rockets were a threat- all the other organizations were just epic fails to me.

The rockets took things over and abducted Pokemon. That didn't happen with effectively with the other organizations.

also- Giovanni has style

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Mon May 10, 2010 9:49 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I vote for someone who isn't on this list.

Lance.

He came the closest to destroying the world out of all these bastards. Read the manga!

Tue May 11, 2010 6:34 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

You're forgetting that guy from the Manaphy Movie. He doesn't even NEED Pokemon, since he has a BIONIC EXOSKELETON.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue May 11, 2010 3:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I vote Geovanni you can't argue with the villan that started it all

Tue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Giovanni wins, hands down. Not only did he have style and power, but his organization was by far the best.

Counting off the things Giovanni did; stealing valuable fossils from Mt. Moon for profit, opened a completely rigged game corner with extremely tempting prizes (Porygon) for profit, had his (fully furnished) headquarters hidden underground in said game corner, took over a multi-million dollar company, and developed, that is, created one of the world's most powerful pokemon, and actually controlled it for a short time.

Giovanni was also such a good leader that after his organization fell, his underlings reformed without him, developed a radio signal which evolves and controls pokemon, and took over the radio tower, potentially controlling pokemon worldwide, all while staying completely loyal to him.

Greevil gets my 2nd, as he had a good idea going with shadow pokemon, even if the effects could be reversed. Being able to actually control legendary pokemon earns him second place.

Archie and Maxie were both imbeciles who couldn't see the consequences of their actions. Both of their plans were not only ridiculous and dangerous, but required controlling legendary pokemon, which they were unable to do.

Cyrus certainly came close to world domination, but fell to the same legendary pokemon syndrome. The slot machines at his game corner fed out coins like water with their bonus rounds (which hardly seems lucrative), he liked "hiding out" in large, conspicuous buildings, and most of his grunts had no idea what they were fighting for (not to mention their terrible fashion sense).

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tie between Giovanni and Cyrus.

Giovanni gives a general vibe of awesome. One look at him says, "Oh yeah, he's the boss." However, Cyrus had the best motives andintentions out of all of them. He has this great deep story with being displeased with the world and emotions and seeking to recreate a world as bleak and emotionless as himself.

Maxie and Archie were just stereotypical "I'm going to rule the world MUHAWHAWHAW" villains, and Greevil, Evice, and Gonzap are just too stupid for words.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Cyrus, because I wholeheartedly identify and agree with him. If I could have a perfect world to myself, then I absolutely would. I also enjoy his way of speaking to the other evil leaders, as he seems much more educated than they are.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:47 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

In my opinion, not recognizing Cyrus as the most evil is fail. Sure, Giovanni had great success and was very secure financially, but Giovanni worked within the rules of the "current" world. In complete comprehension of Cyrus' plans, you can understand what I am trying to say. Cyrus' intentions were to basically use the power of Pokemon to become a "god" and his views on the "current" world were utterly and beautifully nihilistic. He couldn't stand existence in the "current" world; therefore his only solution was to create a "more perfect" world, regardless if he was "ruler", "king", or etc.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Again you guy realize this is the Best Evil Leader not the Most Evil Leader?

Here I was focusing on there organization, effectivness, style (persian), as well as how smart the were in their desicon making process. and overal sanity

Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:02 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

/vXv\ wrote:
Again you guy realize this is the Best Evil Leader not the Most Evil Leader?

Here I was focusing on there organization, effectivness, style (persian), as well as how smart the were in their desicon making process. and overal sanity

Define "sanity".

He may seem out of his mind, but he obviously had the means and intellect to conjure not only a small group of people but a virtually invisible militia of pawns to accomplish his goals and plenty of time and money invested in not only the research of the power of the legendary Pokemon, but the overall understanding of what their powers meant to himself and to the society he loathed so much.

Edit: And the title to the poll is "most powerful evil leader", which is why I cast two votes -- both in Gio's and Cyrus'.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Extent wrote:
In my opinion, not recognizing Cyrus as the most evil is fail. Sure, Giovanni had great success and was very secure financially, but Giovanni worked within the rules of the "current" world. In complete comprehension of Cyrus' plans, you can understand what I am trying to say. Cyrus' intentions were to basically use the power of Pokemon to become a "god" and his views on the "current" world were utterly and beautifully nihilistic. He couldn't stand existence in the "current" world; therefore his only solution was to create a "more perfect" world, regardless if he was "ruler", "king", or etc.

This. Plus his theme song was the best by far.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next