It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 What do you think the theme of the new games will be? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There are so many legendaries now, their no longer legends..... :( their noob pokemon......*sigh*

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I completely agree with the legends. There are just way too many and they are no longer special. Pretty soon they'll have to come up with a Chuck Noris Pokémon to beat Archeus....

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dan Roswald wrote:
I completely agree with the legends. There are just way too many and they are no longer special. Pretty soon they'll have to come up with a Chuck Noris Pokémon to beat Archeus....
O_o ROFL!!!!!!!!!! cant......*gasps*.....breathe....*gasps*.......laughing......*gasps*......too.....hard......*rolls on floor laughing* (gamefreak would do it too. :P )

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryder, You need to stop spamming. Also, no, Gamefreak wouldn't do it. That's like saying the Epic Fail Guy will be in the next Super Smash Bros.

On topic, I never really noticed a "theme" in any of the pokemon games.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I have. Ruby & Sapphire was the element theme. DPPl was demensions. I think that the Life/death theme is really good.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Maybe they'll make it simple. It will be as simple as only being the best trainer and the bad guys make money off you by placing bets in an illegal Pokemon ring. :O

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryanh181 wrote:
Ryder, You need to stop spamming.
huh. i didnt realize i was spamming. if i was, i apologize to any and all people i may have annoyed or offended.

Okie, back on topic. i dont think they will do a life/death theme, since they seem to avoid death like the black plague or something. perhaps they will make another end of the world unless you stop the bad guys kinda thing again? perhaps the legendaries will be dark type, the bad guys try and take over the world by capturing the legendary, etc. *rolls eyes* you know, it gets kinda cliched after a while, but oh well. ill enjoy the game no matter how old it gets.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:50 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
GollyGreg wrote:
Maybe they'll make it simple. It will be as simple as only being the best trainer and the bad guys make money off you by placing bets in an illegal Pokemon ring. :O

I really hope they do this one at some point...even if it's 5th Gen, it's a good idea...anymore, anyone?...I myself am tapped out here...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
GollyGreg wrote:

I really hope they do this one at some point...even if it's 5th Gen, it's a good idea...anymore, anyone?...I myself am tapped out here...

I don't see why not, I mean you've already got Animals pitted against each other for entertainment basically. Why not throw in betting? :/

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hmm. throw in a lil illegal pokemon trafficking and we got ourself a regular evil bad guy pokemon mafiya. :/ You know, it sounds a lil like team rocket. i dont s'pose they'll bring them back in Gen V?

Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:12 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I don't want no more Team Rocket...they got 2 Gen of pokemon games...no more...especially considering that Giovanni will be put on a lower level of intelligence if they did...instead they should just make like a replacement (game-wise) of them...it's possible without killing the franchise so...?...or what else would work is if they did a group/team of pure bandit-like people instead of some high & mighty over advertised team like they always do...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ooooh, what if they brought Giovanni back?
He went into hiding, but they never said he's gone for good.

Not with Team Rocket, though. Like, start a new organization with no stupid peons, just all "executive" types.
That use good Pokemon. Not just Zubat and Koffing out the butthole.
There are SO MANY naturally "evil" Pokemon they've not used in the bad guys' teams.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Spoinkable wrote:
Ooooh, what if they brought Giovanni back?
He went into hiding, but they never said he's gone for good.

Not with Team Rocket, though. Like, start a new organization with no stupid peons, just all "executive" types.
That use good Pokemon. Not just Zubat and Koffing out the butthole.
There are SO MANY naturally "evil" Pokemon they've not used in the bad guys' teams.

This exactly...this exactly...indeed...

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And you know what would make it even better?
They actually Get AHOLD of the Legendaries, and make them bad.
And you have to save them.

I absolutely LOVED XD: Gale of Darkness for this. Shadow Lugia? Made me crap my pants. Twelve times.

I think they should bring this back. They kinda started when they tortured the three lake sprites and forced a new universe almost.
But they didn't succeed.
Imagine if they did!

...K, I'm beating a dead horse.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:17 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Spoinkable wrote:
And you know what would make it even better?
They actually Get AHOLD of the Legendaries, and make them bad.
And you have to save them.

I absolutely LOVED XD: Gale of Darkness for this. Shadow Lugia? Made me crap my pants. Twelve times.

I actually found Gale of Darkness to be a good approach for the series because of things like this...

Spoinkable wrote:
I think they should bring this back. They kinda started when they tortured the three lake sprites and forced a new universe almost.
But they didn't succeed.
Imagine if they did!

Yeah, I was not satisfied at the end of any Sinnoh game's Story...especially Platinum so this is probably needed...heck, this is a good theme idea I'm responding to...

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Cipher wasn't really self-advertised so much as just generally feared by the public. However, I think if there were a secret-bandit type of gang it would be really cool. Just think of the theme music. ._.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:34 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GollyGreg wrote:
Cipher wasn't really self-advertised so much as just generally feared by the public. However, I think if there were a secret-bandit type of gang it would be really cool. Just think of the theme music. ._.

Right?!...it would definetely be worth hearing...

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GollyGreg wrote:

I don't remember which game it was, but in one of the Spyros you got to visit the Thieves' Den.
It'd be awesome if it was that kind of music.

What about if there was part of the overworld that was a desert?
Not just one route, like, an entire half/section?

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Spoinkable, you just got me thinking: I want a HUGE region for the next game. It probably won't happen, but thin of the possibilities. The present games have small towns and "cities" if they can even be rightfully labaled as such. Think about it, your first town has at most 4 buildings--your house, rival's house, region Professor's lab and maybe another random house or two. They towns should be much more densely populated and the routes should be much more expansive, like in the anime. It should take months to beat these games, like Zelda or something. Just huge worlds where you can do whatever you want for as long as you want. I just get so bored with the layout of the games after a while. There are islands I still haven't been to in Wind Waker. I want to be able to say that about Gen. V, "Oh, I never been to that place. I'll go check it out later." For the sake of argument, who here beat the Elite Four, finished training most of the Pokemon they want and still finds something new and entertaining to do in D/P/Pt?

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Emin Jofit, I freakin agree.

The only reason I'm still interested in DPPt is because I'm addicted to raising themed teams.
If I didn't have that, there would only be Battle Frontier, which is basically just adding Stadium or Battle Revolution into this game,
so I don't actually count it as part of the game.

An expansive world with tons of stuff to do would be SO nice.
Heck, more than one Game Corner game would be nice.

And give everything a big goal. Like, maybe more than eight badges?
More than one League in one region?

One reason I enjoy WoW so much is because there are raids and dungeons, that stay challenging no matter what level you are.
Pokemon should have lv100 places!!!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Spoinkable wrote:
GollyGreg wrote:

I don't remember which game it was, but in one of the Spyros you got to visit the Thieves' Den.
It'd be awesome if it was that kind of music.

What about if there was part of the overworld that was a desert?
Not just one route, like, an entire half/section?

First things first; the first three Spyro games- EPIC WIN
It seems like no one knows those first games and they were certainly the best in the series. Not that the last three for the Playstaition2/Wii/XBox is bad, but the first three are classic. I would love music like the Theives' Den. (Scorch from Ripto's Rage/Gateway to Glimmer maybe?

I don't think we'd like too much of one thing though. Look at Hoenn and it's water routes. I think something could have filed a quarter of it to make the game a little better. But we should have and expanded desert instead of one route. It's too short... And it makes the perfect team hideout.

As for lvl 100 places;
I don't think it would good idea to have lvl 90/100 wild Pokemon because then people would just catch something on 100 instead of training. (Even if EVs are difficult) But if we had trainers on lvl 100 (which would be more realistic) then I would agree. I say that this is realistic for one reason; these people spend their lives dedicated to training Pokemon. Do you honestly believe that you're recognized by the Pokemon League by only having Lvl 29 or 35 Pokemon? It makes you wonder how they became Gym Leaders if you can train your Pokemon to become stronger. If you had enough lvl 100's, you could easily take over the world because the only thing against you is the Pokemon League Champion, who is only about lvl 60's. You'd think there would be trainers out there that would surpass this and train their Pokemon up to level 100. It would be the perfect thing for a bad guy team to do.

Long story short; it doesn't seem realistic to not have some trainers higher than level 60.

Emin Jofit wrote:
There are islands I still haven't been to in Wind Waker. I want to be able to say that about Gen. V, "Oh, I never been to that place. I'll go check it out later." For the sake of argument, who here beat the Elite Four, finished training most of the Pokemon they want and still finds something new and entertaining to do in D/P/Pt?

Me... I haven't tried catching {heatran} or {rotom} and I haven't really traveled to the Battle Frontier.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:43 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GollyGreg wrote:
Me... I haven't tried catching {heatran} or {rotom} and I haven't really traveled to the Battle Frontier.

In Platinum after beating the champion at 7:29 I believe...I too well over 200:00 just to get in the mood to even go back to stark mountain to catch {heatran} ... {rotom} was caught before hand however...

I don't want lv. 100 trainers unless they are rematches so that I can at least say that it's my fault when I find this out...however I do agree that the Champion & maybe the Elite 4 should up their levels more via rematch or even before the first battle...

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There should be legendaries that are level 100. i mean, really, mewtwo should be lvl 100 by now shouldnt he? :S anyways, if the legends are at lvl 100 then nobody can EV train them without hacking, and since they are legends you usually cant use them in competetive battling, so who cares if they're EV trained? if they arent, it would make it less sweeping through in game battles, a lil more challenging and fun for those who actually use legends. the only legend i would EVER even CONSIDER using is mew. its just so damn cute. XD

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:38 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
There should be legendaries that are level 100. i mean, really, mewtwo should be lvl 100 by now shouldnt he? :S anyways, if the legends are at lvl 100 then nobody can EV train them without hacking, and since they are legends you usually cant use them in competetive battling, so who cares if they're EV trained? if they arent, it would make it less sweeping through in game battles, a lil more challenging and fun for those who actually use legends. the only legend i would EVER even CONSIDER using is mew. its just so damn cute. XD

Yeah they should make legends Lv 100...especially the Upper Legendaries & Stronger of the Exclusives...they get too powerful when EV trained imo...Mew not exactly top quality so I don't mind it being EV trainable I guess...

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It would be awesome if they added shadow pokemon in these games.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next