It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
 New Evolutions for Old Pokemon 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've always thought Kangaskhan needed a pre-evolve, something like Kublekhan and it's the baby one inside Kangaskhan's pouch. And Romplax, the evolve of Snorlax. Evolves by being hit by a dragon-type move during (self-induced) sleep. I made a pet on Neopets called Romplax with a makeshift pokedex entry on its lookup.

Image (by Ender)

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think MISSINGNO. should get his own evolution...

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

O_O that is SO true. they should make him the official glitch pokemon. then they could stop wincing every time someone mentions that huge mistake of theirs and instead smile and lie bout how they planned for it to be a real pokemon all along. O_O

(btw, psypoke ppl who do the lil pokemon characters? i think missingno. needs a lil character sprite like all the other pokemon. just sayin'.)

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am
THE POWER IS ON!

I think not. To making a Missingno. icon or for Gamefreak to make it the "official glitch Pokemon."

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ok. was just wondering bout the icon thing. and i did doubt gamefreak would do that, i was just thinking they could, and then gamers would bash them for it. lol.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:31 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

khoufu wrote:
I've always thought Kangaskhan needed a pre-evolve, something like Kublekhan and it's the baby one inside Kangaskhan's pouch. And Romplax, the evolve of Snorlax. Evolves by being hit by a dragon-type move during (self-induced) sleep. I made a pet on Neopets called Romplax with a makeshift pokedex entry on its lookup.

Having a Kangaskhan evolution/ pre-evolution would be awesome. But snorlax already has Munxalax. I don't think it needs another one.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think that Gamefreak should make a Golduck evolution.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sepheroth wrote:
khoufu wrote:

Having a Kangaskhan evolution/ pre-evolution would be awesome. But snorlax already has Munxalax. I don't think it needs another one.
ummmmm.......wha? what exactly does what a snorlax does or does not have, have anything to do with kanghaskan? thats like saying an wurmple shouldnt evolve into beautifly because caterpie evolves into butterfree. can you please explain your logic a bit more?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ryder wrote:
sepheroth wrote:
khoufu wrote:

ummmmm.......wha? what exactly does what a snorlax does or does not have, have anything to do with kanghaskan? thats like saying an wurmple shouldnt evolve into beautifly because caterpie evolves into butterfree. can you please explain your logic a bit more?

Read the second part of the post by khoufu.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryder wrote:
sepheroth wrote:
khoufu wrote:

Soanevalcke6 wrote:
Read the second part of the post by khoufu.

ah. thanks i didnt understand this at first.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lol Ryder, but yeh I don't think Snorlax needs a new evolution/prevolution. But a Kangashan prevolution would be cool, just take the thing thats in it's pouch and give it a name, and obv take it out of it's pouch. Seems simple enough? And yet it would still look kinda cool.

Also, about the eeveelution ideas on the last page, I remember seeing somewhere in the foums a picture someone had drawn of the their Dragon Eeveelution idea, it looked awsome! Might of been the Fan Art bit, I can't remember, if I find it i'll edit this post and say where it is.
Tbh i'm really suprised theres been no Rock or Flying type eeveelutions yet! Especially rock, I think they should do those 2 before going into stuff like Dragon and Poison. Basics first right?
Eevee is so cool, but theres 9 Eeveelutions so far. Obv i think it would be awsome if there was eventualy one for nearly every type, but maybe they'll decide theres so many already they shouldn't make anymore? :(

Found that picture! Go to Fan Art - "Dragon type Eveelution" by Dracomence

Last edited by iFire on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

iFire wrote:
Lol Ryder, but yeh I don't think Snorlax needs a new evolution/prevolution. But a Kangashan prevolution would be cool, just take the thing thats in it's pouch and give it a name, and obv take it out of it's pouch. Seems simple enough? And yet it would still look kinda cool.

Also, about the eeveelution ideas on the last page, I remember seeing somewhere in the foums a picture someone had drawn of the their Dragon Eeveelution idea, it looked awsome! Might of been the Fan Art bit, I can't remember, if I find it i'll edit this post and say where it is.
Tbh i'm really suprised theres been no Rock or Flying type eeveelutions yet! Especially rock, I think they should do those 2 before going into stuff like Dragon and Poison. Basics first right?
Eevee is so cool, but theres 9 Eeveelutions so far. Obv i think it would be awsome if there was eventualy one for nearly every type, but maybe they'll decide theres so many already they shouldn't make anymore? :(

yes, but so many people disagree, saying that there are enough eeveelutions already. *sigh* and if were starting with the basics, perhaps a good idea would be (as i stated before) a normal type eeveelution that simply evolves from leveling up, no happiness, no stones, etc. just simply level up.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:41 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeh I agree, if people don't like the whole choice thing, just let it level up, but only thing is thats how you get Espeon & Umbreon? Just keep growing levels?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

iFire wrote:
Yeh I agree, if people don't like the whole choice thing, just let it level up, but only thing is thats how you get Espeon & Umbreon? Just keep growing levels?
not exactly. yes you have to level up, but really, its about the happiness with those two. if their happiness is maxed out and they go up a level in the day, it evolves to espeon at night, to umbreon.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryder wrote:
...a normal type eeveelution that simply evolves from leveling up, no happiness, no stones, etc. just simply level up.

It couldn't be level up because then it *should* be able to level up like that in the previous games. That's why they introduced new evolution items like the Dawn Stone.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:08 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I thought up some evolutions. Farfetch'd could do with an evolution because of its lower stats. It fights with a leek like a sword, so if the leek was a lot sharper it could be like a samurai. Perhaps Farfurai'd would be an idea, having increased speed and attack and being a little like Honchkrow, but good rather than bad.

I also thought that an evolution for Heracross would be fun, with its high attack and being based on a large beetle with a horn, perhaps getting an evolved form with attack in the same league as Rampardos as well as a good defense stat. Being similar, Pinsir would also deserve one. They could have names related to those of the largest and heaviest beetles discovered. For example, Heracross-->Goliacross. I haven't thought of an evolution name for Pinsir, any suggestions?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

GollyGreg wrote:
Ryder wrote:
...a normal type eeveelution that simply evolves from leveling up, no happiness, no stones, etc. just simply level up.

It couldn't be level up because then it *should* be able to level up like that in the previous games. That's why they introduced new evolution items like the Dawn Stone.
lol, golly greg. its the same with umbreon and espeon, except they just included happiness in the equation. no matter how happy you made your eevee in the original games, it wouldnt evolve. and yet they still added espeon and umbreon in G/S/C. they also added the steel type. so really, i think they'll do whatever they want, so saying they WONT because of this that or the other isnt really logical. were talking bout gamefreak here. theyre not horrible, but theyre not logical either.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

On the Normal-type Eeveelution, they should use Dawn Stone, because it'd be really hard to level without maxing happiness.
Or maybe if you haven't maxed happiness by lv25 it evolves or something.
Also, I'm surprised they haven't done the "trade while holding..." gig on Eevee yet. Lots of possibilities there.

The D.A.R wrote:
I thought up some evolutions. Farfetch'd could do with an evolution because of its lower stats. It fights with a leek like a sword, so if the leek was a lot sharper it could be like a samurai. Perhaps Farfurai'd would be an idea, having increased speed and attack and being a little like Honchkrow, but good rather than bad.

I also thought that an evolution for Heracross would be fun, with its high attack and being based on a large beetle with a horn, perhaps getting an evolved form with attack in the same league as Rampardos as well as a good defense stat. Being similar, Pinsir would also deserve one. They could have names related to those of the largest and heaviest beetles discovered. For example, Heracross-->Goliacross.

I really like your Farfetch'd idea!!! Good samurai vs. bad mob king. Nice.

But Heracross? It's already too powerful.
I can see how an evolution would look and how it could be cool, but Heracross's stats are already those of a fully evolved Pokemon.
It'd be too broken if they did more, I think.
(Then again, they gave Dusclops an evo.)

^On that note^ what about Banette???? I think it's about time for him..

Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spoinkable wrote:
On the Normal-type Eeveelution, they should use Dawn Stone, because it'd be really hard to level without maxing happiness.
Or maybe if you haven't maxed happiness by lv25 it evolves or something.
Also, I'm surprised they haven't done the "trade while holding..." gig on Eevee yet. Lots of possibilities there.
lol, although it wouldnt be THAT hard, i do see your point. it would have to evolve before reaching max happiness, or you would have to let it faint or put it in a PC box to reset the happiness. and the trade w/ item idea is kinda cool too.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeh the trade w/ item thing would work great!

Btw I really think that Mr. Mime should have an evolution. Mime Senior maybe? I mean we've ad Mime Junior! I think it would be cool.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, he would have a beard. and perhaps a walking stick/staff thing.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Woah, there are some really cool possibilities with Mr. Mime I never thought about.
Or what about if Mime Jr. could evolve into Ms. Mime if it was a girl or something. That always seemed odd to me.
If I ever catch a female Mr. Mime, I just nickname it Ms. Mime because it feels wrong.

Also, putting pokemon in the PC box doesn't reset happiness, it just locks it where it is.
That would SO not be fair.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryder wrote:
GollyGreg wrote:
Ryder wrote:

lol, golly greg. its the same with umbreon and espeon, except they just included happiness in the equation. no matter how happy you made your eevee in the original games, it wouldnt evolve. and yet they still added espeon and umbreon in G/S/C. they also added the steel type. so really, i think they'll do whatever they want, so saying they WONT because of this that or the other isnt really logical. were talking bout gamefreak here. theyre not horrible, but theyre not logical either.

Ah... but you forgot they didn't add day/night until Gen II, where those two evolutions came from. ;)
But you do have a point, it IS GameFreak, but I don't think they would make too many changes this late in the generation line. (Although they did change the Attack/SpecialAttack thing...)

Spoinkable wrote:
Woah, there are some really cool possibilities with Mr. Mime I never thought about.
Or what about if Mime Jr. could evolve into Ms. Mime if it was a girl or something. That always seemed odd to me.
If I ever catch a female Mr. Mime, I just nickname it Ms. Mime because it feels wrong.

I believe it is 'Mz. Mime'

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well tbh i thinkl that staryu coudl do with either a pre evolution or a differemnt evolution like poliwhirl ??

and i read earlier on and i agree i think corsola could do with a new evolution

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Or an evolution for Starmie. ._.

So many points...

Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:47 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next