It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 GTS Trade Request 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well currently I'm trading a level 48 Aggron I imported from Emerald and is asking for a Level 9 and under Female Munchlax (A: It'll take too long for me to get a Munchlax and I really need a Snorlax. And B: I have Female Aron which I intend to raise back to an Aggron and breed Iron Head and Head Smash into the next Aron I hatch once I get SoulSilver [It's not possible to breed Head Smash into an Aron in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, but it is possible in HeartGold and SoulSilver], but I need another Pokemon other than my one Blaziken [Again I can breed just as many Torchics as I can Arons] to offer for the Cranidos and Sheildon I need [Yes I know you can get both in Platinum but it'll take too long to mine for the fossils]). If any of you can get me a Level 1 Female Munchlax I'd gladly appreciate it (Also if you intend to trade, look for the Aggron who's name is Titanosaur, and if you can view the OT it should say Shiro).

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, even though this kinda goes in the trading thread, ill still look it up on the GTS and trade with you. XD

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well where's the trading topics then? I couldn't find them. x.x

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, look at the top of the list of threads, in the announcements section, here in the sinnoh forum. its the wifi trading requests thread.
and oops, i cant trade with you, ive never seen an aggron so the GTS wont let me look it up, XD

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You will find all the trading you need in the trading thread.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:14 pm
Profile ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]