It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 New Evolutions for Old Pokemon 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think one of the Generation 5 Pokemon should be a Weezing evolution, because in all the games, it says triplets are rare, the trio being "Trizing".

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trainer1 wrote:
I think one of the Generation 5 Pokemon should be a Weezing evolution, because in all the games, it says triplets are rare, the trio being "Trizing".

Nah, the name would have to be a play on coughing or something similar. Like Koffing and Weezing. I say "Rezpiratoree Diztres." Or how about "Cho King?" "Haking" & "Spluturing?" "Azma?" Just some ideas. :)

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Actually, Choking is a really good name idea, but the point is that there are 3 headed Weezing, not an evolution. Kind of like Baby Kangaskhan, It's not a different Pokemon.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Choking would be the best, but you would have to pronounce it Chock-ing. Like chock-full-of-nuts chock. Because otherwise the similarity to the word would be too strong.

Also, Slaking.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lightshayde wrote:
Choking would be the best, but you would have to pronounce it Chock-ing. Like chock-full-of-nuts chock. Because otherwise the similarity to the word would be too strong.

Also, Slaking.

Out of curiosity, how do you pronounce Koffing and Weezing? And Slaking? I would think (KOFF-ing), (WHEE-zing), and (SLACK-ing), but that's just me.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Emin Jofit wrote:
Lightshayde wrote:

Also, Slaking.

Out of curiosity, how do you pronounce Koffing and Weezing? And Slaking? I would think (KOFF-ing), (WHEE-zing), and (SLACK-ing), but that's just me.

It turns out I totally screwed myself over by not actually speaking the names of the pokemon out loud, rather pronouncing "Weezing" as...you know, I don't remember what I was thinking.
I've always pronounced Slaking "SLA-king" because of the Japanese, but I may remember an episode pronouncing it as "SLACK-ing"

Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ryanh181 wrote:
Actually, Choking is a really good name idea, but the point is that there are 3 headed Weezing, not an evolution. Kind of like Baby Kangaskhan, It's not a different Pokemon.

It could also grow arms and be a three-headed, purple Geodude?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Choking would be really cool! What about like one big Kofing head, slightly edited to look a little more gruesome, frothing from the mouth or something, with 2 knobbly, strange arms sprouting out from either side?

:P

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, sounds like a purple, deformed rabid geodude, XD. but in a weird way it would be sorta cool, but i know that i would NEVER use it in battle. id accidentally kill my opponites because they'd be laughing so hard. i would have an unfair advantage. :D

Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Perhaps Choking is a little morbid, but so is Absol I guess. And choking is a logical progression from coughing and wheezing.

I'm assuming it'll have three heads, perhaps coming from that ball that the two Weezing heads come from. So basically, four Koffings.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, so far all we've talked about is a weezing evo, but what about other pokes that need an evo or pre-evo? (actually im pretty sure there is a thread in the sinnoh section bout this XD) Ditto needs an Evo!!!!! i wanna have a giant pink blob named Mimigoo!!!! :D dont judge me, ditto really needs an evo. hehe.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Ryder
I wouldn't see too much of a point of a Ditto evolution, as it can just transform itself. xD

Maybe a 'second branch' for some new Pokemon as well?

Example: Slowbro & Sloking

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, the ditto evolution is purely for fun. maybe it could give it a stat boost or something. and you could trade with a hold item, mimic goo, or something, to evolve it. :D

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

How about we stop talking about a Pokemon that doesn't need an evolution. Weezing is good enough as it is. Ditto is only useful for breeding PERIOD an evolution for that abysmal thing when its sole purpose is for breeding and massive lulz in a battle would be a total waste.

Now among some Pokemon that do need evolutions are Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, Qwilfish, Corsola, and Delibird. Just to name a few.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:51 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, fine, shina. farfetch'd needs an evo. kanghaskan needs a pre-evo. sigh.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What I'm trying to say that there is a huge difference between Pokemon that need an evolutio versus Pokemon people want to have an evolution. Weezing is fine as is.

Now as far as Farfetch'd is concerned. Its evolution could be a swan, playing off the ugly duckling. Certainly the stat increase will make it far less ugly than its current status as a duck with ugly stats.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol. ok. hmm. i want another alternate evo for haunter, but thats not exactly necessary, it would just be cool

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Corsola and Delibird, do they really need evo's? Hoenn made it so there are lots of good water types.

Delibird it hands out gifts. What are you going to make it evolve into? It would be better and more logical to get another ice type to evolve.

It's pretty bad how you're mainly mentioning GenII Pokemon. I agree, they need evolutions, but what about Sableye Shroomish/Breloom Spinda and Kecleon?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

First off I just named a few a FEW Pokemon that need evolutions. They just happened to be the ones that came to mind.

The point of giving Pokemon evolutions is to rectify their abysmal stats that they were given since birth. Plus all other Ice types than Delibird have much better stats, and Delibird is the only one out of them that truly deserves an evolution. But will Game Freak give Delibird one. No they certainly will not. They will probably just give another undeserved evolution to a Pokemon with phenomenal stats again.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

And what are you referring to that got a phenomenal evolution in D/P? I'm just asking.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm talking about Rhyperior for one instance. Rhydon was great, three base stats being over one hundred. Rhyperior was a total waste of an evolution.

Another example is Weavile. Sneasel was perfectly good, and alot of other Pokemon deserved an evolution before those two.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:26 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

shinashu taji wrote:
Another example is Weavile. Sneasel was perfectly good, and alot of other Pokemon deserved an evolution before those two.

You're kidding, right? Sneasel was total garbage.

Rhyperior, Electivire, Magmortar, Magnezone, Gallade and Dusknoir were all FAR more unnecessary than Weavile.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:31 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Lightshayde wrote:
Corsola and Delibird, do they really need evo's? Hoenn made it so there are lots of good water types.

Delibird it hands out gifts. What are you going to make it evolve into? It would be better and more logical to get another ice type to evolve.

It's pretty bad how you're mainly mentioning GenII Pokemon. I agree, they need evolutions, but what about Sableye Shroomish/Breloom Spinda and Kecleon?

Santa Claus XD

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

i wonder if they make an evolution for sableye and you ev train him wit atk and spd he would be invinsible

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30

Last edited by Kintoru on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

still wat can CORSOLA evolve too

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next