It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
 What Do You Think Is The New Area? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There's a new area west of national park. So, what do you think it is? I'm going with wherever that photo of Cynthia/Arceus takes place.(i'll be walking around with Arecus, since all pokes follow you if they're 1st in your party. Sweet.)

Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:13 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The Coro-Coro scans also show something about the Hoenn legends in HGSS, I'm betting that's where they're kept also. I think Kyogre is in HS while Groudon is in SS, and Raquaza appearing once both are attained on the same game.
Source: Serebii (link shows up weird)

Last edited by Drake McGyver on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Maybe Arecus, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Kyogre/Groudon, and Rayquaza are all there?

Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:57 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I would have thought that the Weather Trio would be roaming and the sure that Dialga, Palkia and Giratina(I call them the Dimension trio) along with Arceus would be in a remote place judging by what we can see in the Coro Coro scan and just the fact that that woul;d make sense. It's probably an extra area that will be confirmed. Maybe a Safari Zone or something.

There's also the extension to Cianwood we have to think about.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Battle Frontier, maybe? Or perhaps more legendaries? Also the area next to National Park is unlocked with Draco Meteor Jirachi.
EDIT: The cianwood area is indeed a battle frontier.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Im also thinking the area west of cianwood is a battle frontier but im not too sure about next to national park, maybe a house like in the resort area in platinum

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:07 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

There are many new areas in these games.

West from Cianwood, Battle frontier.

Little area by National park, perhaps an arena or something?

Unlocked by Jirachi, maybe Mt. Moon with the Draco Meteor Jirachi (It's a meteor).

North from ecruteak, Golden forest or something?

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:55 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

koipen wrote:
There are many new areas in these games.

West from Cianwood, Battle frontier.

Little area by National park, perhaps an arena or something?

Unlocked by Jirachi, maybe Mt. Moon with the Draco Meteor Jirachi (It's a meteor).

North from ecruteak, Golden forest or something?

I agree about West of Cianwood. I wouldn't mind that at all about Mt.Moon. The area West of the National park could be an arena for Pokemon contests. I'm completely lost about the area North of Ecruteak though.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well its confirmed that you can get Groudon and Kyogre in the games. After you have both in one version your then allowed to capture Rayquaza. Also, I heard there is something between Arceus and the Unown that unlocks where you can get an egg of Diaglia, Palkia or Giratina

Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:03 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The 'golden forest' is just an effort to give ecruteak an autumn feel to it. Fall colors on the trees.

Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

what about a pal park i woudnt doubt theres gunna be one of them some place

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

red kyogre wrote:

I don't know how I never thought of that but I think you are right I think thats whats next to national park it kinda fits in there

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:46 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

red kyogre wrote:
Quote:

I also agree. Usually in newer pokemon games they always add a feature made in the previous game. Ex. breeding first appeared in pokemon gold and silver and almost been in every pokemon game since then. I can beleive they would put it there.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Pal Park, Contest Hall, Safari Zone, battle arena of some sort, place to battle Groudon/Kyogre/Raquaza. This sums it up, right?

Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think the area near Cianwood is the Safari Zone. I don't think that there is gonna be a Pal Park because of the DSi not having a GBA slot. You get the Distortion Trio(sorry for using this Pokexa) at the Ruins of Alph in a place called Shinto Ruins. I got all this information from Serebii.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:13 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Exclusive to SS is Groudon, and exclusive to HG is Kyogre. If you get both on one game (Will involove trading) you get a chance to get Raquaza, I heard there is also some sort of in-game event that lets you meet an Arceus, which creates for you either a Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina.

I think the new area has something to do with a safai Park, as there wasn't one in the original games, but there is in the remakes.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

there could always be that celebii event too. where if you take a celebii to the shrine in the ilex forest, it take you back into the past and such. the hidden are over there may be that, or one of the other theories, or all of them, who knows?

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:38 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Nobody has posted in this topic for six months and there was little reason to revive it. We know now that the Pokeathlon arena is west of National Park.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]