It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
 Is underground feature in HG/SS ? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hi, just wondering, does anyone know if the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum underground feature will be incorporated in Heartgold/Soulsilver???

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

No, in HG/SS there isn't an underground. it doesn't fit into the old gold and silver i guess. i think personally, nintendo should have put in an underground in HG/SS, but i really cant complain cuz you get to go to two regions. oh well. :)

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeh I agree, I think it would be cool to have underground, but oh well i guess.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Maybe they will bring back the underground in the generation 5 games. I hope so.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Yeah...I don't see them using the "Sinnoh Underground" as it's called in the Sinnoh Region, in the HGSS games seeing as they are remakes & yes I know that is stupid but there has been other things that went like this...however I hope they bring it back in the 5th gen too simply cause it's very possible to do this & it will expand the underground as we know it somehow...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I too would like to see the underground in 5th generation.

Kinda dissapointed it isn't in HGSS because it was good way to get items.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:30 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I've had mixed feelings about the Underground since they introduced it with the DP games. Honestly, while I like exploring the labrythine tunnels and excavating for items, most of what I find is actually pretty useless (orbs? Really? You can't even sell them and it takes forever waiting for them to grow enough so they're worth trading). Also, I liked it better when the Secret Bases where above ground like in the Ruby/Sapphire games. That made it a challenge to find other peoples hideouts; and there were a lot different layouts to them too, not just one square room. So, I'm kind of glad they don't have the Underground in HGSS, because that would kind of undermine those games entirely as it didn't exist at all until the 4th gen games. If they bring it back in Generation 5, I won't have a problem with it. I just hope they make it so you can find places to make Secret Bases in the overworld too, with creative designs to them as well.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, i liked the underground just because it was something different that game freak tried. they've been doing more or less the same things since pokemon was first introduced, with occasionally adding a new feature, and once we get used to and even start to like the feature, they take it away and replace it with a different feature in the next games. :( oh well.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeh I agree! But i really thnk the Underground is a great feature, it helps you get all sorts of cool items, and I don't even know that you can get Everstones without digging for them. But I really hope they'll bring t back in 5th Gen, by that time there might even be some new peaks to the Underground system, liking using Wi-Fi down there, that would be awsome!!!

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yeah, and i want them to add a feature where your friends can battle with you in the underground, and make it where you can dig tunnels and mazes, and perhaps add some more mini games. lol.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:07 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Omg that would be so cool, but i think it would be so awsome if anyone over the world could go in, and see everyone else all over the world, it would also mean they'd have to make underground massive :), and add more treasure :D

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol they could add wild pokemon in certain areas, but have gates separating the wild areas from the not wild areas. and add cities. oops, this is starting to sound like a whole nother underground region. long live the Underground Region! XD

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All the items that were found before under ground can be found using rock smash(Not just on standard rock smash rocks)
but there are no traps, secret bases, orbs, or flags.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:40 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

huh. thats. um. kinda cool, i guess. oh well. *waves bye to underground*

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:55 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Well, that being the case, /vXv\ ...*says see you next Gen to Underground*...meh...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't know what the underround feature is. But I do know what the UNDERGROUND feature is. Look at the topic title for the misspelling. On topic. The underground feature was pointless. Actually I take that back it had a point. It was there to just waste people's time and DS battery life doing absolutely nothing to get a single star on their trainer cards, which does nothing in the battling world.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol. then i guess its a good thing the pokemon games arent just about battling? plus, you get several fossils in the underground, and many useful items. and then there was tha capture the flag games, etc. the underground was fun. if you dont JUST battle. lol. :D

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:02 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Yeah...& on top of that it did do "something" to get you a star on your Trainer Card, & that thing was the Capture the Flag Game...if you register 50 Flags from your opponents then you get the Platinum Flag which also upgrades your Trainer Card by 1 star...which I have done on my Platinum game already the cheap way...

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

huh. thats interesting. my friend has the original ds, and for some reason it wont do the wireless communications with meh ds lite, so we havent gotten to try the capture the flag thing yet. lol, and i dunno the 'easy way', unless you mean by cheating. and, sadly, i have never sharked or AR'd ever. lol. its not cuz im against it, its just cuz ive never bought one. XD

Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
huh. thats interesting. my friend has the original ds, and for some reason it wont do the wireless communications with meh ds lite, so we havent gotten to try the capture the flag thing yet. lol, and i dunno the 'easy way', unless you mean by cheating. and, sadly, i have never sharked or AR'd ever. lol. its not cuz im against it, its just cuz ive never bought one. XD

Umm, it should work cause that's how I did it with 1 DS & 1 DS Lite...& that's also what I meant by cheap way as I don't & can't obtain how to cheat with 4th Gen pokemon games or the DS in general...& it works local so your friend has to be around the same location in real life for it to work & I'm not sure but you both have to also have logged into Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (GTS) or Wi-Fi Room (not Plaza) on the B1 of the pokemon center at least once to be able to do it...Oh & if your bases aren't in the same section of the Underground then forget it cause your bases are out of reach from each other's...tell me how it turns out...

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Ryder wrote:

Umm, it should work cause that's how I did it with 1 DS & 1 DS Lite...& that's also what I meant by cheap way as I don't & can't obtain how to cheat with 4th Gen pokemon games or the DS in general...& it works local so your friend has to be around the same location in real life for it to work & I'm not sure but you both have to also have logged into Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (GTS) or Wi-Fi Room (not Plaza) on the B1 of the pokemon center at least once to be able to do it...Oh & if your bases aren't in the same section of the Underground then forget it cause your bases are out of reach from each other's...tell me how it turns out...

do you mean logged on with anyone or with that particular person? and i have pearl, he has platinum, if that affects anything.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:51 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

No just have to had connected to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection at least once & then you both go Underground & put your Secret Bases in reach of each other so that you can actually steal the other person's Flag & get it to your Base. Now to connect to NWi-Fi Connection you have to visit B1 of the Pokemon Center & log on to the Wi-Fi Club once to get your FC & to designate your current DS System to your Pokemon Cartridge (game cartridge) you have to connect to the Global Trade Station in Jubilife City once & it's done which is the one I believe you need to do in order for you both to see each other but maybe the other one...& no I was able to do Wi-Fi Underground with Platinum & either Daimond or Pearl so that can't be it...

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
Damn, I liked the underground feature. :(

Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
No just have to had connected to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection at least once & then you both go Underground & put your Secret Bases in reach of each other so that you can actually steal the other person's Flag & get it to your Base. Now to connect to NWi-Fi Connection you have to visit B1 of the Pokemon Center & log on to the Wi-Fi Club once to get your FC & to designate your current DS System to your Pokemon Cartridge (game cartridge) you have to connect to the Global Trade Station in Jubilife City once & it's done which is the one I believe you need to do in order for you both to see each other but maybe the other one...& no I was able to do Wi-Fi Underground with Platinum & either Daimond or Pearl so that can't be it...
ah. that explains it. his DS has never been connected to wifi or the GTS. his house has no wifi. bleh. anyways,
metagross4 wrote:
Damn, I liked the underground feature. :(
same here....same here.... although its funny cuz i cant quite figure out what makes it so appealing to me. XD

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:04 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

It's access to Rare Items draw me to it...

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]