It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Places To Train in Sapphire? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Do you know any good places to train other than the elite four?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:07 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

what pokemon are you wanting to train and are you wanting to battle trainers or wild pokemon? and how many badges do you have? we have to know this stuff if you want good advice, lol. otherwise people will just tell you junk.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

oh, sorry. i have all the badges and i beat the elite four. trainers and wild pokemon would be nice. and i want to train my team

Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:54 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, i still dont know what pokemon you're wanting to train and if your wanting to normally train them or EV train them.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The most important thing about telling us this information is that different Types should train in different places (especially if Trainers are out)... Please let us know, and then we can help you some more.

AEPMT ;) :D :P

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Salamance lvl 55 {salamance}

Muk lvl 51 {muk}

Exploud lvl 50 {exploud}

Swampert lvl 55 {swampert}

Electrode lvl 56 {electrode}

Ninetales lvl 50 {Ninetales}

and i want to train them normally, no EV training.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:11 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ok. hmm. if i knew the move sets i could help even more, but the electrode could be trained on the route outside of moss deep city, or any body of water, in fact. swampert could be trained in victory road. exploud could be trained almost anywhere, but i dont recommend victory road because of the hariyama and lairon. perhaps you could try outside of victory road, in the water. salamence really can be trained anywhere, except, depending on its move sets, in the shoal cave. ninetales you could train on the route outside of fortree, it would KO all of the pokemon out there. really, though, i recommend for training IS battling the elite four. over and over, with whichever pokemon your training holding the exp. share. you could just purchase a bunch of revives for your first couple of time throughs, you'll be surprised how fast you level up, eventually not needing any revives at all. your team is pretty well rounded, course, i dont know the move sets and this isnt a rate my team thread, but still, you shouldnt have much trouble if you bring maybe forty or fifty revives. you will, depending on your battling skills, have between thirty and ten revives left after battling the elite four. good luck on raising your team, hope i helped :)

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:27 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ok thank you

Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Knowing the levels (and considering how high they are), I can give you just about the same as Ryder.

Salamence: Movesets on this one are huge, because it could be either type of Sweeper. If it's Physical, all types aren't 2x effective on Dragon except for Dragon. If it's Special, you can probably risk Shoal Cave (although I would avoid it). Overall, not bad on water routes.

Muk: Think of what Poison types are good against. The thing that comes to mind is Grass, so you can double it with Ninetales there.

Ninetales: Try outside of Fortree inside the extremely high grasses.

Swampert: Great in Victory Road because of its typing. Careful what you use on Hariyama (it's a beast on DEF).

Electrode: All aquatic routes are great, because of Electric. Also, notoriously Flying-type locations (ha) will be good.

Exploud: This one will be the hardest to train, but you could go with Exp. Share on it, and run through the E4... Otherwise, don't go Victory Road, but everywhere else is fair game.

Hope this helps!

AEPMT ;) :D :P 8-)

Writers' Challenge

Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

AEP: Master Trainer wrote:
Knowing the levels (and considering how high they are), I can give you just about the same as Ryder.

Salamence: Movesets on this one are huge, because it could be either type of Sweeper. If it's Physical, all types aren't 2x effective on Dragon except for Dragon. If it's Special, you can probably risk Shoal Cave (although I would avoid it). Overall, not bad on water routes.

Muk: Think of what Poison types are good against. The thing that comes to mind is Grass, so you can double it with Ninetales there.

Ninetales: Try outside of Fortree inside the extremely high grasses.

Swampert: Great in Victory Road because of its typing. Careful what you use on Hariyama (it's a beast on DEF).

Electrode: All aquatic routes are great, because of Electric. Also, notoriously Flying-type locations (ha) will be good.

Exploud: This one will be the hardest to train, but you could go with Exp. Share on it, and run through the E4... Otherwise, don't go Victory Road, but everywhere else is fair game.

Hope this helps!

Salamance moveset: aerial ace, dragon claw, crunch and dragon dance. i went to the area outside of fortree and the pokemon are low leveled, is that a problem?

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:15 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The only reason it is a problem is if you are impatient. Lower leveled Pokes don't give as much experience (and less than Trainer's Pokes as well), but if you can beat them with a super effective in one hit, saves PP and works effectively to train.

Writers' Challenge

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

if only sapphire had a vs seeker like in fire red and leaf green, i could offer more places, but it doesnt so....
and the pokenav rebattles isnt a reliable way to train. oh well.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Not a bad alternative however. Understandably, the Trainers max out after a while, but it would help a fair amount, especially if you had a Flyer on your team... I don't think any of your team knows fly, but you do end up right next to a Pokecenter... :P

AEPMT ;) :D 8-)

Writers' Challenge

Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, yeah. and if you wanna be famous you could keep rebattling those two reporters, with one pokemon holding exp. share and the other holding amulet coin. get lotsa money, and um, adequate experience. and they always wanna battle.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
You can always give a pokemon the exp share and go back and battle the E4.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]