Yes 63%  63%  [ 17 ]
No 19%  19%  [ 5 ]
Going to 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Never 15%  15%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 27

Special Jirachi? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I was visiting my local Gamestop to download the Pichu from the event and the clerk was telling me about a special Jirachi that will be up for download on the 27th of Feb to the 13th of March. He said the Jirachi does something special with the stepcounter device that is given with Pokemon Soul Silver or Heart Gold. I've yet to see this mention on the site, and being that the event is this month I'd like some info on this.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:31 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Yeah, & it's the same one that was given out in Japan over wi-fi I believe...

you know, the "Edge of Night Sky" one given to HGSS players of Japan sometime in the past...It is said to be available in US Gamestops on Feb. 27th through Mar. 13th & has the following specs;

It has the Leichi Berry, obviously is in a Cherish Ball, unique move is on it known as Draco Meteor & it has the Classic Ribbon at Lv.5.
GAMESTP is the OT...

Update...just got my trio of Pichu from GameStop today, Feb. 03 & put $31.25 down on Soul Silver...best day in February 2010 ever, so far...
now just to reset for IVs...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:58 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, I saw that Jirachi also. Their also giving out mew's, but only to people who have japanese versions of the game, which seems a bit unfair, the way they horde their mews...

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I suppose this means the people that got Jirachi from Coliseum need to get another one, huh? :I

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:30 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

No since it is legit...just that this one unlocks a course for the Poke'Walker that comes with Heartgold & Soulsilver...event wise that's all it's for besides collection as it's only unique twists are the berry it's holding, "Leichi Berry" I believe, it's move "Draco Meteor" & the ribbon it wears known as the Event Ribbon or "Premium Ribbon" as it's called that all event pokemon come with I guess starting with the Wi-Fi Event {mew} for HGSS...plus even if you did get the one from Colliseum you should still get this one since it is freely distributed 1 time for every game cart you have...I just hope they don't have to set the device up for you to transfer the pokemon from like with the {deoxys} Event...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

The Pokemon Colosseum game did not give you Jirachi, the bonus disc (which is extremely rare now) did. It was basically a pre-order promotion. It should also be noticed that the American and European versions of Pokemon Channel gave you Jirachi (how? I don't know, I never played it because I never had a Gamecube).

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, I know it came from the bonus disk. I have one. :I

Something special for the pokewalker? Interesting.... is there going to be a mew event? I could really use that, I haven't had Mew since the original gold and silver games.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Krisp wrote:
The Pokemon Colosseum game did not give you Jirachi, the bonus disc (which is extremely rare now) did. It was basically a pre-order promotion. It should also be noticed that the American and European versions of Pokemon Channel gave you Jirachi (how? I don't know, I never played it because I never had a Gamecube).

I meant the bonus disk...my bad there & also I know you have one from the Bonus Disk cause you said it in your previous post so...my bad there too & also the "Classic Ribbon" is the Event Ribbon...the "Premium Ribbon" is only on the jap. Mew that was distributed for use in HGSS...my bad...

Anyway, They really need to distribute {mew} in the..."US" instead of always doing it across seas somewhere...it sickens me since they also have {celebi} ...oh & I will give specs out for the " {jirachi} of Night Sky" (I know it's not called that, lol) when the event actually starts...you know, since this topic was suppose to be about Jirachi & not Pichu...

Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
Krisp wrote:
[color=#ff6ec7]...you know, since this topic was suppose to be about Jirachi & not Pichu...

... speaking of, what's the deal with this GameStop Pichu I keep hearing about? :)

Seriously, I was out of the country. :P

Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:26 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Well the Pichu allowed you the see the other Pichu that was in the Arceus Movie & then it joins your team afterwards...enough said seeing as the event is over & aside from a unique moveset & the Movie Pichu not being able to leave the gamecart it's seen in there is nothing else really much to this Pichu so...

Yeah...further confirmation on that Jirachi this topic is about at http://www.gamestop.com/gs/content/Pokemon_Jirachi.pdf as for what it doesn't cover;

{jirachi}
OT & ID = (someone tell me this since I haven't got it yet)
Item = Leichi Berry
Nature = (?)
Cherish Ball
Movepool
1. Draco Meteor
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
Ribbons = 1 / Classic Ribbon (?)

Will update when I recieve the Jirachi myself if someone doesn't beat me to it seeing as the event started yesterday & ends on the 13th of March...

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:04 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

{jirachi}@Lv5
- Draco Meteor
- Wish
- Confusion
- Rest

With: Classic Ribbon

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:42 pm
Profile ICQ
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Holifax wrote:
{jirachi}@Lv5
- Draco Meteor
- Wish
- Confusion
- Rest

With: Classic Ribbon

omg thank you "Holifax"...I can't believe though that I forgot the level seeing as I knew that...regardless, go get it people, seriously since I doubt that Nintendo will do this pokemon justice with another Event...ever...got til the 13th of you know what month is over...at GameStop...

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
So :censored: glad I did. I have two Raichu, both Lv100. I all them the Voltage Duo! I just just go around, only with them in my party and absolutely destroy.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]