It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Metallica 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
Well seeing as Metallica is THE BEST metal band of all time, and possibly THE best band of all time, I figured that they deserve a thread, I mean come on! ;) so does anybody here besides me like Metallica? What are your favourite Metallica songs? Do you think that James is going through a mid life crisis? How big of a prick is Lars??? Share!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a particular fan of metal unto itself, I can’t stand mindless guitar and drum bashing, and leather pant wearing morons with overly growly voices piss me off……but I do like Metallica, their guitar playing is beautiful and somewhat artistic, and their lyrics are deep. A few months ago I would have said that I hate Metallica….obviously, because I thought they were the embodiment of what I assumed Heavy Metal was, which meant I thought they were long haired, growly voiced, satanic maniacs. But a few friends set me straight and now I see the light.

My favourite Metallica song is Enter Sandman, but I pretty much like all of their songs equally, but their new album wasn’t very good at all.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:00 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

two words: Napster lol

if you know anything about metalica you would know about napster XD

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:12 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I prefer Dream Theatre.
But I'd have to say my favourite metallica song would be either Orion or Creeping Death.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have to disagree with you Zombie, Death Magnetic was really good. I have to say it's like a modern version of ...And Justice For All. You need to listen to their stuff longer, except St. Anger, Don't listen to that ****. But I have been listening to Metallica for a long time, and I have to say, Death Magnetic is doing pretty good so far.

These are my favourite albums in order:

1. Ride The Lightning
2. Master Of Puppets
3. Kill 'Em All
4. Death Magnetic
5. Metallica (The Black Album)
6. ReLoad
7. S&M
8. Garage Inc.
9. Load
10. St. Anger

Call me old fashioned, but it's the truth.

lol napster.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
well I didn't like "The Unforgiven 3" >:L

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Profile YIM
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I like Megadeth a lot more, but don't get me wrong, I like Metallica too, even if they did whine like little babies over the whole Napster ordeal and kicked out the best thing that ever happened to them...Dave Mustaine. Hell, Guitar Hero Metallica is one of my favorite Guitar Hero games, mainly because the songs they picked all kick ass (sans maybe 5 at the most). I love everything they made from the black album back. Everything else is ok or blows chunks. S&M and Garage Days are fantastic as well, but those don't really count since they're not exactly studio albums.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]