It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 World Deprived of Light~ 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

As Umbra and his shadow self flew towards each other, Umbra flung forward a second Ice Shard he had concealed. The shard missed, but made the shadow flinch. Umbra took his chance, they were a foot away from each other. His right claws glowed black, and he shouted, "Night slash!". He threw his arm forward with as much speed and strength as he could.

He caught the shadow in the throat.

Umbra kicked off the shadow, falling to the ground in a controlled manner, while the shadow flung and spun wildly. As he heard a crash and the room plunged into darkness, Umbra's eyes adjusted quickly. He could see easily in the darkness, part because of his nocturnal nature and part because he was a dark-type. He watched the others grope in the darkness, and saw Sparky fall on his face. Umbra tried to keep from snickering, and went over to Sparky, extending a claw to help him up.

The back of Umbra's neck prickled, he had the feeling that he was about to become prey. He was being stalked, but from where, he knew not. Umbra jumped as Sparky yelled and started unleashing thunderbolts for seemingly no reason. He followed Sparky's gaze, and yelped as he saw a great big red eye staring at him. He jumped back just in time for it to fall.

Umbra's sensitive eyes were blinded by a combination of Spence's lantern and Sparky's thunderbolts. He stumbled back, temporarily blind and scrabbling for something to hold on to. He grabbed a human's leg, and identified by scent that it was Jet. He clung to his leg, hoping his eyes would be fixed before the battle ended.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was relieved to be of my shadow self, and sat down to rest. I was barely able to see with the dim light but still, I was able to see nontheless. "Good job Trevor." I called out to him, "next time just do it a little faster." Then I felt the giant earthquake as the giant spider that came down. I quickly jumped to my feet.I eyed the giant spider that came down. You have go to be kidding me. Oh well there always has to be one last thing to kill. I sheathed my sword and let loose my Fireball Fury attack at the thing. "Take that you big nasty beasty with you sharp gnashing teeth." I then mimicked a beaver chewing on a piece of wood.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet sighed in relief as his Dark self disappeared after Trevor destroyed the lamp. It was now dark and Jet heard something scuffled around on the ceiling. Jet muttered. "What the hell is it now?" Suddenly Sparky freaked and zapped whatever was on the ceiling with electricity. Whatever it was, it was giant as it the gorund hard and almost knocked Jet off his feet. The creature was stunned on the ground and the Red-Head woman shot fire balls at its eyes. Jet was about to attack the creatures eye until he felt something cluthed onto his leg. "Dammit, who is this?"

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Sparky's lightning struck the one-eyed spider, the room lit up enough for me to see my spear still in the lamp. I extended my arm and it turned into water and shot over to my arm. It circled my arm for later use.

Keyleria shot fireballs as I prepared for my attack. "Time for a cool down.", I said as I threw my arm out with the water. It stopped in front of me and I began glowing dimly. I flexed my hands open, the water turned into small ice spears, and started launching themselves toward the spider. They struck into it's side. I continued with my hand movements as the ice melted into the spider's body.

I made fists and a small chunk of the spider froze solid. I unsheathed one of my blades and threw it at the spot. The saber struck and the frozen chunk began cracking, some pieces falling here and there. "Damn, it didn't do as much as I would've hoped."

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I charged in, “It’s my turn now!” I yelled, taking my sword to my side. But suddenly, the monster just stopped. It wasn’t breathing anymore. It was frozen just like a statue. Its leg shattered to the ground, making it tip awkwardly to its side as it continued smouldering. I was more than a bit surprised myself.

My mouth wide open, I soon chuckled as I scratched the back of my head, soon turning toward the others, “I guess... Making our shadows our enemies were its only strong point...” I awkwardly said to them, ending with a chuckle.

Before long, out of the blue, the corpse started to grumble and shake. Its red eye turned a piercing yellow that stretched through the darkness, its whole body making a loud hissing noise. I held my hands to my ears as tiny shining cracks of light started to gap all over its face from the eye, eventually all over its whole body, becoming larger scars. It suddenly exploded into this light as the room lit up into our plain white scenery we had before.

From where the monster dyed, a shining crystal shard floated above us. It was hidden inside the monster all along. This shard was what caused the Miasma escaping from the Void. That was what I could remember. So much has happened, and this was only but one step to saving the world and going back home. Seven crystals shards still remained.

I walked over under the shard and held my arms up. The Light Shard eventually fell gracefully into our possession and into my arms. Before I could even think about how we could manage to carry this large thing around with us, the crystal suddenly vanished from my grasp. I gasped, darting around everywhere for it, “Crap! Where did it go?!” Not only after I did this, one by one, we all started to vanish in a sparkle of light just as the shard did. I felt as if I was floating in space before I was completely out of it.

---

When I opened my eyes, I looked around for all my friends. We were again gathered in the square of the town Hope. I looked up at the sky. It was almost the crack of dawn. I crossed my arms in thought as I noticed my whole body had recovered after that bizarre moment with the crystal, “So, that was the Light Shard... When we came in contact of it, he healed us completely and teleported us here... This was probably the first place we would’ve returned to, too... But...” I sighed. I was probably talking to myself again.

The Hollow appeared above us, its arms gripped and stood over the fountain it had been waiting and watching over, “You’re back! So... Did you get the Light Shard?” he moved its large head toward me eagerly.

I cracked a smirk, frowning. I shook my head sadly, “We had it for a brief moment, but then it just disappeared... I would’ve looked for it but we were teleported here instead. I doesn’t make any sense,” I glared to the ground.

“Oh?” the Hollow spoke without a single disappointing tone in his voice, “I think all your answers can be explained if you look at that lantern you have there.”

“Huh?” I looked to my side. Taking it from my belt, the lantern was brimming in crystal, and it’s inside aflame with an eternal holy light. I held it up to the air.

“You see, the Light Shards cannot by handled by normal people, good people. Even you Chosen Ones. The only way you were capable of containing the Light Shard without it spreading Miasma, was containing it into an item that was/or became special to you in this world. That item was the gift the Great Fairy gave you. Subconsciously, as you and the others floated from the small gateway the Light Shard had made for you, it fused with this item. It should protect you Chosen Ones from the Miasma, as long as that Light Shard is fused with that Lantern.”

I set it down, looking up at the Hollow, “How do you know so much about the Light Shards? It can’t be just because of that weird writing over the fountain.”

It chuckled, “Well, a great deal of people here loved and knew the Guardian, Age. I’m only speaking from their memories of him when he was still here, before he ever became the Light Guardian.”

I grinned, “Well, we didn’t really get a chance to know the guy, but he sounds like a good person,” I nodded.

The Hollow nodded back. “Now, please...” he moved from the fountain and sat down onto the Square’s pavement, “Please, release the souls inside me and give life to the people once again. Use the lantern and light the lamp with its holy glow.”

((Conclusion: Light Shard is fused with Lantern --- wherever we take it, if we venture into Miasma for whatever reason, we’d be protected a small radius around us, and we are fully recovered having found one Light Shard, so no more complaining about a sore arm or whatever. The next poster may pick up the lantern and light the lamp --- after giving reactions to the current developments first, maybe even last words to the Hollow. Paco, you need another character now, so PM me. I’ve figured out how to introduce them, so hang tight everyone.))

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It took all the energy I have to prevent myself from going crazy during that sonic scream. Holy **** this thing is loud! I looked over at Spence and it seemed he was going through the same thing that I was, until the Light Shard appeared and then...

I was at Hope listening to Spence's conversation with the Hollow. "Sure thing Mr. Ghost thing I shall release the souls inside you and give hope to these people once again." I walked up and picked up the Lantern This thing is really powerful, if Fate is in this world we must make sure he doesn't hear about it. I strode over to where the lamp was and I lit it, looking over to the Hollow to see what is going to happen next.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Universe: Pokemon
Name: Ace the Bagon
Weapon: none
Other (optional): A chain around his neck that he stole from a trainer, it has a Yin-Yang symbol
Abilities: Moves a Bagon would learn, he learns more as he progresses and evolves
Personality: Ace is mostly a nice pokemon that loves fighting and testing his skills, he despises trainers as they treat pokemon like tools. He does like a certain old man that treats Ace like a friend and doesn't believe in catching pokemon. Ace hates ignorance and is usually the first to smack an idiot.
Description: A normal looking Bagon with a small scar on his cheek, given to him by his nemesis.
History: Ace was born in Meteor Falls, located in the hoenn Region. Ace had a loving family that consisted of his parents and two older brothers. Ace left his home while he was still a kid to explore the world . His parents tried to stop him, but eventually let him go, after he promised to return. Ace travelled to Route 114, where he would challenge random pokemon to fights. At first he lost many of them. As he kept training,however, he started winning his fights in Route 114. After a while, the fights there were no longer challenging. Ace decided to move to the Lavaridge City area, where he fought many fire pokemon. Ace was now gaining a reputation and had caught the eye of a Pokemon Gang known as the Kings of Destruction. The Kings of Destruction was led by an evil Tyranitar by the name of Kaiser. Kaiser asked the young Bagon to join his gang but Ace refused. Kaiser, angry at his offer being turned down, slashed Ace across the face, giving him a permanent scar across his cheek. The rest of Kaiser's gang then started to brutally beat up Ace, until a Houndoom named Rex saved Ace and took him to the Hot Springs, where he met a female Bagon named Natalie.

Ace became good friends with both Rex and Natalie, and the three would start exploring Hoenn together. However, The Kings of Destruction ambushed the three pokemon on their way to Petalburg City. during the Ambush, Natalie was kidnapped, and before Ace could help her, he passed out and diappeared from the world.

Questions for your character: (must include a list, a sentence or perhaps a paragraph, must be in-depth, the mere thoughts and dreams of your character(necessary story-wise to include into your history!!!))
What are you most afraid of?[/ Losing my friends
[i]What do you dream about?
Having adventure with my friends and fight legendary pokemon
What are your favourite things?Food
What are your weaknesses?losing my friends, being humiliated
Who are your enemies? (plot down your main villain from your origin, and the people you may have fought as well) Kaiser and the Kings of Destruction
Who is your best friend? (simple description if possible)Rex the Houndoom
What do you want to be in the future?A Salamence
What kind of nightmares do you dream?Failing to save my friends
Who or what do you love the most? (again, desciption)Natalie the female Bagon
What do you hope to gain from a new adventure?Becoming a salamence and defeating Kaiser
And finally, what would you give to return to your home world? i don't know

Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hell yeah!", I yelled excitedly as the spider exploded in light. I held out my hand and the blade flew into it. I sheathed it as the room exploded into light yet again. Then we were standing in Hope.

"Well that was fun." I smirked at the others. "Ready for more?"

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Quote:
Universe: EarthBound/Mother
Name: Tommy (Thomas Brown)
Weapon: Ray Gun
Abilities: Using the power of his mind, he forces a movement of the hand to use his PSI Powers - Offensive - PK Blaze (scorches flames around his body), PK Ice (throws icicles at the enemy), PK Lightning (controls a bolt of electricity) - Defensive - PK Shield (puts up a light green shell-barrier that protects an ally of special attacks until it breaks) --- he also is telepathic, though only exceptionally good at reading the minds of animals, and a small range of telekinesis abilities like floating and moving small objects with his mind
Personality: Being a small boy, he finds courage when he knows he’s useful, though being a child, alone he’ll be very timid. He’s not physically strong at all, but his intelligence and PSI power more than makes up for it. He has a gift with technology and computers and he’s a quick learner.
Description: Typically small and nerdy, has small specks just under his eyes, big blue eyes, blonde messy hair which fringes greatly over his forehead, small black unzipped jacket, red and white striped shirt, long grey shorts, white bunched socks, black school shoes
History: Back in the day, Tommy’s father and his best friend, The Researcher, used to do research together into many things in the world, unworldly things. That was until Tommy’s father was done. He settled down and started a family with a beautiful wife. Tommy’s dad had a special gift in PSI, which he would soon pass to his son.

The Researcher continued without him...

One destined day, the evil Starmen came. They taught the Researcher a compile of centuries of research/experiments in a blink of an eye, driving him completely evil and insane.

In this state, the Researcher started horrific and horrible experiments under the watchful eye of the Starmen. Creating life from the dead, combining animals and humans with machines, creating absolute monsters --- Chimeras. They started roaming and terrifying the once peaceful planet.

And that was how The Researcher lost his soul...

One day, the Researcher became stuck, something was missing. To find use in all these experiments for a final project, he needed a gifted candidate with the PSI trait. He turned to the Brown family.

After The Researcher attempted to kidnap Tommy at age 9 with the assistance of his henchmen, Tommy’s dad ventures out to finally stop his old friend from destroying the world, along with saving him from himself --- that went for the Starmen behind the scenes as well.

Three years went by with no sign of his father returning home...

Finally at an age where his mother could see that Tommy could look after himself, at age 12, she sends him off to find his father, for Tommy was the only one who could.

Tommy adventures the now futuristic planet since the Researcher came in contact of the Starmen --- and with his best friend Scruffy, they defeat Chimera, Starmen and the Researcher together --- in hopes to find their beloved father and bring him home.

Questions:
What are you most afraid of?
Being hurt, dying
What do you dream about?
Mum and Dad
What are your favourite things?
Computers, gadgets, Ray Gun, PSI power
What are your weaknesses?
Being small and weak
Who are your enemies?
The Chimera, the Starmen, and The Researcher
Who is your best friend?
Scruffy the Dog
What do you want to be in the future?
A famous scientist
What kind of nightmares do you dream?
Dad becoming a Chimera
Who or what do you love the most?
Friends and family
What do you hope to gain from a new adventure?
New found strength and courage

When Keyleria lit the large lamp in the middle of town, the Hollow’s body started to glow, and the white spirits inside him started to emerge and fly around him.

“Thank you... Goodbye, Chosen Ones...”

The morning sun shot out from the horizon. He looked up to the sky, content, before completely fading away with a burst of spirits freeing from his body. The many spirits flew out from the gather, up and around town, into houses and buildings. The sky was lit up for those seconds in a mystifying awe of ghostly light. It all just faded away when the sunlight took over.

I looked down in a glare, after having witnessed a new friend disappear so soon, “Goodbye, Hollow...” I clenched.

I turned to the others, “Well, everyone should be getting up soon, and they should all be back to normal I'm assuming. Want to find an Inn or something? I’m beat,” I stretched.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was amazed to see the Hollow vanish, and yet sad at the same time. I was happy because I knew it was an earthbound soul tied to this place and unable to go to the next world, but sad at the loss of a friend. In any case it is all for the best, and who knows maybe we can see him again. I turned to look at Spence "yeah I'm pretty tired myself lets go find an inn or something."

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Um, Shinashu, that post of yours was a pretty poor effort if I can say so myself. Keyleria basically said the exactly same thing Spence did. And I did tell you guys to try making decent paragraphs. You couldve ran around to find an Inn yourself, you know? By the way, Paco, I told you to PM me, twice, but whatever, I don't care anymore. I'm tired and I'm bored so I'll continue with it.))

I walked over to the Inn's entrance, turning around in realisation, "Uhh..." I checked my pockets, "Umm..." I patted my back pockets. Nothing. I sighed in a slouch.

I stood up straight, scratching the back of my head, "Well, does anybody have any money on them? Because I don't..." I stood there in wonder. "Well, I guess we should go in anyway. We probably have different currency in our worlds, anyway," I turned to open the wooden door.

When I walked in, I saw a woman sleeping on her arms behind the counter. There was a bell right next to her saying "Please ring", I just couldn't resist. Ring-ring!

"Uh, wha?!" She got up in a startle. The Miasma, the spirits, it was as if the whole thing never happened. She was most probably one of the spirits inside the Hollow at the time.

I chuckled, "Sorry lady," I grinned, "We're a bit tired, and we came across your inn, so..."

She eyed the Pokemon, and Trevor's crystal-like appearance. It looked like she was a bit worried for a moment, "Well, you guys are certainly different... What exactly are you guys, anyway?"

I laughed out loud before gulping, "We're... Um...!!" I turned to the guys, trying to think. Would it have been a smart idea to tell her? Or would that just put her in danger, too? It was probably best to keep quiet for now. "Tr-travellers! Yeah, that's it! So, uhh..." I turned back to her, rubbing my head, "Anyway, I'm sorry to ask, but we don't have any money whatsoever... So, I was wondering ---"

"Oh, no. There's no need!" She smiled with delight, "If you're travellers, the cost is nothing. Here, I'll take you to your rooms," she took three keys from the board behind her - Room 1, Room 2 and Room 3, "Just this way, follow me," she smiled.

I was a little surprised, but thankful. I nodded, "Oh, thank you! Come on guys."

"So, umm..." we followed her down the hall, "Those creatures with you... They're not monsters born from the Miasma, are they...?"

"I'M NO MON ---!! MMMM mmm MMM!!" I screamed, finding myself muffled.

I covered Sparky's mouth, giving me a shock afterwards, "Ahahaha... No, no... They're not monsters, just our pets! Right, Sparky?!"

"Pets?!" I flared, beating Spence over the head, "I'm no pet! Take that back!"

"Ouch! Hey, cut it out!"

The lady stopped to turn, showing them the three doors with a cheery smile, "Well, here you are. Stay as long as you like." She bowed, walking passed us to leave.

As she walked passed, I couldn't help but feel like I've meet her before. I turned as I watched her go down the stairs. "Hmmm..." I crossed my arms, "That same kindness. The Hollow... There's no doubt about it," I grinned.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Sorry Crunchy, I was kind of in a hurry and did not notice the PM thing.)

Jet followed Spence and the others to the Inn. Spence and Keyleria seemd pretty upset on the Hollow disappearing. Jet did not really care, as the Hollow was in a better place. Jet then entered the Inn with the others and noticed a woman who was most likely the Innkeeper. As Spence talked to the woman, Jet glanced arround the Inn, not suprised on how empty it was. He then started paying attention to Spence's conversation with the woman and was suprised when the woman was giving them free rooms.

Jet and the other followed the Innkeeper to their rooms. She said something that made Sparky freak out and Spence had to restrain the Psycho Mouse. He could not help but chuckle at the situation. Spence said something about the woman being kind because of Hollow. "That could be true Spence, or she can plotting our assasination and kill us in our sleep." Jet then whispered into sparky's ear. "Did you know that some Inn keepers serve their customer exotic animals, usually yellow ones with black stripes."

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"GRRR...!!" I growled in a twitch, suddenly leaping up into the air, "OH YEAH? LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE TO BE COOKED!" I Thunderbolt'd Jet in my fiery rage. After years of people making fun of Leo's height, I was starting to understand his pain.

"Sparky..." I chuckled sadly, looking up, "What I mean is --- The Hollow said before that he was created by the spirits of this town and their emotions. His good nature might have been reflected from the town's people --- Do you get what I mean?" I smiled to myself. I guess there was really no point saying goodbye after all.

I landed on the floor gasping air madly.

"Sorry, Sparky," I frowned, kneeling down, "We needed a place to stay. And in my world you guys would be considered monsters, too. But there are good kinds of monsters in my world --- like Moogles and Chocobos... I didn't mean to offend you or anything, it's just I thought it was the only way we could get a room without getting kicked out."

I sighed, turning around to Spence, "That's okay, I guess. Apology accepted."

I nodded with a grin, looking to the others, "Well, I think I'll take a nap. Whoever wants to explore Hope some more --- see if you can buy some food, maybe some Potions or whatever you can find at the market. Once you're done, we'll head off. So, who wants to go?"

((After sleep/shopping, we're taking the train to a new location.))

Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I chuckled at the scene Sparky and Jet were making. As the woman passed I couldn't help but notice the way she stared at me. I looked up at Spence, "I've never been looked at that way. I kinda feel like an outcast, ya know? I'm not 'normal' looking so I guess that's expected."

I walked into the second room, put my stuff under the bed, and walked back into the hall. "I can go get some supplies but someone will have to go with me. I don't think the locals will give me anything since I can be mistaked for a monster." I smirked and put my arms behind my head.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, that's because she didn't get to know you, Trevor. I'm sure you could chat her up if you wanted to --- if you know what I mean," I winked at him, laughing to myself as I turned for the door and to my room.

To be honest, I knew what I was like to be singled out first hand, as well as Keyleria did. I wanted to let them know that whatever people may think or how they looked at you, everyone was still the same inside.

Sparky jumped up to Trevor's shoulder, "Sure, I'll go with you. Us MONSTERS have to stick together. Isn't that right, Umbra?"

"Oh, and take this with you," I threw my small money pouch to Trevor, "Just in case. There's not much Gil in there, and I'm not sure if the currency's the same, but it can't hurt to take it with you."

I gave him and Sparky a small salute and a wave before lying down on my comfortable bed. Phew, finally a bed to rest my back. I could feel myself drifting into sleep already, but with so much on my mind, I remained awake for a short while.

((Everyone in Hope's fairly peaceful and nice, so Trevor and the others won't have any problems with them.))

Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet wrenched in pain as a small but painful dose of electricity. "Damn Sparky, I was only joking." Jet wasn't angry, he did desreve it, but he still dosen't want to be shocked. Trevor, Sparky and Umbra went to get supplies, while Spence retired to his room. Jet went back downstairs and sat at the bar, he was thirsty and needed a nice cold glass of water.

Jet sat at the bar as the lady gave him a glass of water. He took a sip and he felt refreshed as the cold liquid touched his lips. Some old man sat right next to him and ordered a beverage Jet has never heard of. The Old Man glanced at Jet and smiled. "You don't look like your from around here."

Jet answered the man after taking another sip of water. "No, I'm not from around here, I'm a traveler resting here for the night." Jet had no idea why this man was talking to him, but he didn't really care either.

The Old Man kept his happy-go-lucky grin on his face. "You know, I used to do a lot of traveling my self when I was your age. The adventures I had were amazing as they were dangerous. Cheating death, living life to the fullest, ah, those were the days lad. But do you know the best thing about adventures?"

Jet went from slighlty annoyed to slightly curious as he wanted to know the answer to the Old Mans question. "Let me guess, the treaures, the fame , and the new skills."

The Old Man laughed. "I'm afraid your wrong lad, it's the friends you make during those adventures, The ones who have your back, the ones that take of you when you sick. Most importantly, the ones that care for you, even when you think you them. That is the real treausre of adventures. Nice chatting with you lad, but I need to get back to my wife. She must be worried sick. Take care now." The Old Man rhen goy up and left the Inn, leaving Jet alone once again.

Jet then finished his glass and retired to his room to rest andu to think about the words the old Man said.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((sorry Crunch I wasn't really thinking clearly))

After eating my food I decided to go walk around town for a bit. I looked over at Spence "I think I will go looking around town for a while just to see the sights ya know?" I turned to go out the door and added "maybe I will buy something, who knows?" As I walked out of the inn and into the town, the atmosphere was nothing like I have ever felt before. Kindness just seemed to radiate from everything, the people, the plants, and even the animals. Everywhere I went I was greeted with a smile and a friendly "how do you do?" from everyone I passed. It just seemed like they were born and raised with the ideal on treating everyone nicely. If only all of the Demon Plane was like just this one town. I stopped for a minute as to what I think was the town square, everyone seemed to converge here in their travels. "Maybe I will go this way" I just thought aloud and walked off in a random direction.

I managed to wander into a strange trinket shop. Nice little curios dangled from the walls, which they ranged from little charms on a chain to little forget me nots. I walked over to this interesting little item, which seemed to be a green flame earring. I held it up to the light and watched it shine and glow in all different sorts of colors, I couldn't help but be amazed. Lost in my own reverie I didn't even notice the shop keeper walk up behind me.

"I can tell from your clothes that you aren't from around here? Does that mean that you are a traveler?" He asked nicely.

"Why yes I am a traveler" I said as I turned around to see the man, he was rather average looking brown hair and hazel eyes dressed in a cotton shirt and slacks, and looked to be around a human's age of thirty.

"You seem to admire that earring I made." He spoke softly with a hint of pride as he strode over and picked it out of my hands "I hand made this by blowing glass, if my business didn't depend on sales I would give this to you, but since you are a traveler I could let it go pretty cheap."

"Why thank you very much I would love it" I fished around in my pocket and pulled out a gold and a silver piece "will this cover it" I asked hopefully

"Why it certainly will!" The shopkeeper said delighted as he switched the earring out for the coins. "Thank you for your business, come back again soon."

As I was putting my new earring in my left ear and was leaving I called out "if I am ever in the area again I will stop by. After my little excursion I was a little tired so I decided to go back to the inn. I carefully retraced my steps, getting lost here or there but getting put back on the right course by the helpful natives. Its as if they don't care about someone's lineage at all. After a while I made it back to the inn and walked back to the room ready for a good sleep.

((to make up for my last bad post, I made or at least attempted a real good post. Crunch if you don't like the whole me interacting with the shopkeeper I can just edit it to where I buy the earring.))

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:17 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Both of your posts are great. I really appreciate it, keep it up!))

I sprang from Trevor's shoulder to run ahead. There was a crowd of people gathered around the town square, gossiping around the fountain.

"A train from Charity stopped here just awhile ago..."

"Yeah? Isn't that just the regular train you're talking about?"

"No, no --- A private one. Apparently some group of people got off to look around."

"Oh yeah! I heard about them, too! My brother said those guys gave him the creeps!"

"Uh huh! And what was with those dark hoods? Those guys are really freaky!"

I looked up at each person from under their feet, acting curious. I didn't really care to listen, but the company of humans made me a little calmer after all our battles. I twitched my ears, running back to Trevor's side, "The market's...!" I sniffed around in the air for a couple of seconds, pointing in a general direction, "That-a-way!"

((Plot guidelines (this is a summary of my idea, not to be done in a single post):

Keyleria's villain raids the Inn and after a struggle captures Spence, while Jet is captured by his rival. After a mini-battle Keyleria manages to get away (with the lantern, this is important) to warn Trevor and the pokemon.

Meanwhile, after Trevor and gang buy the items (this is important), Trevor's villain fights them outside and manages to capture Umbra, leaving Trevor and Sparky behind after Keyleria sides with them.

Wearing black hoods until whenever you want/rip them off to create twists, etc - Fate, the Merc, and Victor's primary goal is to capture the Chosen Ones and take them to their train, and they don't reveal anymore than that. Of course, you control your own villain, so be creative. They're 2 times as powerful so they will manage to capture Spence, Jet and Umbra eventually – though not without a fight, of course.

Don't forget to use a different readable colour for your different character (the rival).

This should be fun.))

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:34 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

(Whoa! Sorry, I kind of forgot about the RP over the weekend. My bad!)

Umbra sat down in the hall of the inn, so very tired. Trevor said something about being an outcast, and Umbra went up and hugged his leg. "It's okay Cryso. I like you. I'm hungry... going to go get food." Umbra ran down the hall and outside, forgetting about Sparky and Cryso.

He ran over to the market, and slinked up behind a stall that was selling nuts. Umbra pulled a nut out of the bottom of one pile, making the whole pile fall to the ground. As the stall owner ran over to clean up the nuts, he didn't notice Umbra going over to tastier nuts and stuffing as many as possible into his cheeks. He ran away as fast and quietly as possible, holding his hands over his mouth to keep the nuts from falling out.

Umbra ran past a linen stall, and swiped a small burlap sack. He ran over to a fruit stall and grabbed as many apples, pears, and melons as he could and stuffed them into the bag. He then ran to the meat stall and grabbed two huge steaks, and he couldn't resist: a whole rack of ribs. Umbra was pretty weighed down at that point, with two steaks on a stick in one hand, a bag full of fruit in the other, his cheeks stuffed full of nuts, and the huge rack of ribs on his back.

As he was sneaking away from the stall, he heard the meat-stall-owner yell something, and he bolted. Umbra ran as fast as he could straight back to the inn, past Jet at the bar, up the stairs, and into room number 2. He shoved his gains under the bed, and jumped onto the mattress, spitting out all the nuts. He assumed a big grin, mouth watering while thinking about eating those ribs. He began cracking open the nuts with his teeth, not caring who was chasing him because he was too hungry. Besides, he could fight off whoever tried to take those delicious ribs back.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I walked to the market and saw Umbra run out toward the Inn, his arms full of food. "That bastard's going to get us thrown out of this town.", I looked down at Sparky, "If anyone asks we don't know who he is."

We continued to the market plaza. It was bustling with people. As we walked I saw some people stare but other than that they all greeted me the same. We stopped at a bakery stall and I grabbed 4 loaves. "How much for these ma'am?". The woman looked up from her book, glancing from the bread to me, smiling. "Well it depends....Since you're obviously a traveller and not from here, do you mind if I check your money first?" I removed the bag and handed it to her. "No problem."

The woman opened the bag and dumped a few gold, silver, and copper coins onto the counter. She picked up the silver one and bit it. "Well your money is definetly good here young man." She handed me the bag of money, but kept the silver coin. She held it up,"This will cover the cost and this,", she handed a smaller loaf to Sparky, "is for your cute little friend, free of charge." I smiled, "Thank you very much."

Sparky and I continued our journey through the plaza, stopping to get water and pick up some slabs of meat. I looked down at Sparky, "Well this turned out to be a nice trip." "Excuse me." I looked over to see a young woman walk over to us.

"Excuse me but do you know anything about the strangers in the black cloaks?" I looked at her, puzzled. "No, I'm sorry I don't. I'm a stranger as well so I..." She cut me off. "Well it's just that some people are saying that they are looking for people with unique qualities. And not to be offensive but you and your friend are definitely unique." A shot of alarm surged through my body. "Well I appreciate you telling me this but we have to go now." She turned towards me as I began leaving. "Wait! They've been following you for most of the day and they already know that you're staying at the Inn. Just be careful." "Thank you for your concern but I can handle whoever it is."

I began walking in the direction of the Inn. I could feel someone watching me. If I can at least get close enough to the Inn I can warn the others.

Times almost up Trevor.....

((Adversity, you can stay at the Inn. I'm planning on having the fight near it so Victor will get you into the fight there. Confrontation is next post. I'm also going to change Trevor's text color next post as well.))

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((It can't be too close to the Inn. Trevor and Sparky can't be involved with the Merc and Fate, because as soon as they get there Spence and Jet would have been taken to the train already. New plan: Umbra will be captured by Fate/the Merc group instead, while Victor holds off Sparky and Trevor until Keyleria groups with them.))

After Trevor's conversation with the young woman, Trevor left for the Inn immediately. He was walking at a fast pace, a serious expression written all over his face. I didn't understand what was going on.

"Trevor, Trevor! Wait up!" I had to start running on all fours to barely keep up, "What's going on? Who's following us?!"

---

I opened my eyes from a nightmare, staring at the ceiling above me. I glared, "Another dream about him..." I turned over to my side on the bed, looking across at the wall and window, the breeze gently swaying the curtain.

"Damn it..." I whispered to myself, maybe I was getting too restless. I wondered about Cory a lot, ever since I saw him alive back home. He always did say he'd have his revenge...

---

A long blonde spiky haired young man, wearing a black robot visor, and a long red cloak that fluttered through the wind, clanked at a stop. He had a black katana by his side. He was just about to enter the Inn until further instructed.

"Go---" he heard a radio signal from inside his head, picking up static, "---Catch the Pokemon they have with them--- Fate and the human will handle the rest---"

The half-human half-robot looked up the side of the building, his eye-to-eye visor lighting up an activated red. He clanked his metal boot forward, raising his brown-gloved hand as it glowed a psychic green. Suddenly, black sinister-looking pokeball devices flew upward from behind him. The man then pushed his green-powered arm forward, pointed for the door. The pokeballs flew and burst straight into the wooden frame, leaving small holes behind in the door.

These pokeballs were pokemon-seeking, and they were flying straight to Umbra's room.

((Think of them as flying Master Balls, like in Pokemon: The First Movie.))

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Very well leave it to me" I muttered with a high amount of evil joy. Soon enough I can pick on her again. "Come human let us go accomplish our trivial little task." I turned with my dark hood covering my face.

I stood up on edge for two very good reasons, one because of Spence jumping up from his deep sleep and the other I got this very bad foreboding feeling. "Spence" worry filling my voice "I think something very bad is going to happen very very soon." If Fate is here, then all my friends are in grave danger, as well as all the towns folk. I waled over and grabbed the lantern "I will hold onto this Spence if you don't mind."

"Ugh I can't stand being in this place, it's too... what's the word uplifting." I was turning around, and in other directions observing in the pathetic sights. For the love of the Guardians, Keyleria is much stronger than these little weakling humanoid creatures, I can't wait to be back with demon folk.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Just so you know, that was the transmission for the robot, as someone was controlling him.))

"Hmm?" I rolled over to see Keyleria, "Sure. You can hang on to it, I guess... What do you mean by bad?"

I got up, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You know, you shouldn't worry. The others will be back soon. And besides, Umbra's in the next room. He'll look after us. Jet, too."

I stared at the wall before looking back to Keyleria, "...You know, I have a bad feeling too now that you mention it. Maybe we should get out of here. ---Huh?" I suddenly heard whizzing noises from the hall, coming up the stairs, breaking and smashing vases and picture frames to the floor.

I stood up in a state of alert, "Crap, this can't be good. Let's go!"

---

I continued running, curiously sniffing around as the wind picked up. I started to slow down. This was strange. A strong familiar scent was in the air, but that was impossible.

"That smell... It's around us..." I stopped to tug at Trevor, "Trevor, someone who smells like you... He's following us..." I whispered.

((That's Fate and the Merc's chance to break into the respected rooms, the black pokeballs breaking into Umbra's. Room 1 has Spence and Keyleria, Room 2 Umbra, and Room 3 is Jet. Fate has permission to blast Spence through the wall outside if you want, and an idea for Umbra; you can jump to the roof as you're chased by the pokeballs until you're eventually captured.))

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Merc rolled his eyes at the one named Fate on how she called him a human. "Why in the hell do you say human like it's a bad thing. At least I'm not a hideous demon. I do have to agree with you about this place, It's too damn peaceful, I'm suprised Jet didn't commit suicide already. Let's just go in that Inn and capture them already." The Merc then entered the Inn.

Jet woke from his nap and massaged his scalp. He had the usual nightmare with the young girl and the eyes of the Merc, the eyes he hated. Jet got up from the bed and stretched his body. He hoped everyone that was shopping was okay, as he was still in a relaxed mood and had no intentions of saving anybody. Jet heard someone coming up the stairs and coming near his door. Thinking it was the others who returned, Jet prepared to open the door.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:28 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

((Alright, I'm slightly confused on how/who gets captured by who, so if I make a mistake let me know.))

Umbra had just eaten both steaks, all the fruit, the entire bag of nuts, and the whole rack of ribs. He felt like he was going to puke. He looked down, viewing the nice bulge of his belly, and wondered if maybe he should have saved some for the rest of the group. He immediately dismissed the idea, remembering he was obviously the most important and powerful of the group, he needed to be kept fed, and smiled to himself at the thought.

His sensitive hearing could make out Jet grumbling to himself in the next room, and Spence and Keyleria talking in the other. He was perfectly relaxed, belly full, and his eyes were drooping. He felt like he could barely move and like he would never need to eat again. He heard two cracks and a door opening, his head feather started twitching and his neck fur prickled. He tried to ignore it, instead trying to fall asleep. As he heard more talking, he got irritated and got up and opened the door.

He saw two black Pokeballs, and a deep spike of terror jabbed into his heart. He had never wanted to be captured, and he bolted back into his room, screaming. The two Pokeballs followed him, shooting red beams. He sucked in his breath and shouted "Icy Wind!", which froze the Pokeballs for a moment. He took the chance and jumped out the window, hooking his claws onto a pipe that happened to be on the wall, and scurried up to the roof. His belly hurt because he was so full, which slowed him.

He pressed himself onto the roof, hoping they wouldn't find him. He looked around the town and saw Trevor and Sparky walking at a brusque pace towards the inn. Umbra was about to call out to them, when one of the Pokeballs popped up in front of him. Umbra's claw glowed with darkness, and he slashed the Pokeball in half, but he realized too late that the second one was behind him, and he was being pulled into the red beam. Just before he was captured, he shouted at the top of his lungs, "Sparky, run! Pokeballs!".

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next