It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 What will your Heart Gold + Soul Silver team be? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I will love a {typhlosion} {politoed} {piloswine} {camerupt} {granbull} {steelix}

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5153353/1/P ... of_Azeroth
This is what I call a true fanfiction! Sequel is now in progress! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7172509/1/B ... _the_Flame
Disclaimer: I do not own them. I merely post it here so that I can share this with you.
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PFZX5DZ~5Dr
Please hatch my eggs !

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:56 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ferilagtr
Steelix
Poliwrath/ Furret/ Scizor/ Pinsir
Flareon / Ampipom/ Crobat/ Pidgeot
Alakazam /Gengar
Nidoking /Nidoqueen

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm probably going to combine my games and trade 'em all to HeartGold. My main team will probably be:
{dragonite}
{salamence}
{charizard}
{tyranitar}
{snorlax} and
{torterra}. My back-ups and wildcards will probably be {metagross}, {alakazam}, and my special EV trained, mega-powerful...{eevee}!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hey, im thinking about a monotype grass team.

what about:

meganium

bellsprout evo

bellosom

jumpluff

parasect

and hm slave

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Here's what I'm thinking of...

Feraligatr (my starter from Crystal that I raised to lv100)
Sudowoodo (super cool, with a good level-up movepool)
Scyther (nice type coverage)
Alakazam (used one in every game I've played through)
Houndoom (simply awesome, and nice STAB)
Jolteon (fast and strong... plus I like Electric types)

I may change it a bit though. I plan to only use Pokemon that I can get from my SS cartridge - except I'll trade in a Houndoor to breed or something since they can only be found naturally in Kanto (and it's a Johto Pokemon... what the?)

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Typhlosion, Slowking, and Jumpluff *lol*. Then i might have something i don't normally use, like a poison type, and HM slaves.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:53 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I made up my mind & this will be my team;

1. {meganium} cause I didn't use her often enough in GS & C Versions.
2. {ninetales} will transfer a shiny vulpix over from other game to use. Want to unlock & test her potential.
3. {vaporeon} current favorite water type pokemon.
4. {venomoth} cause this is the best possible Bug Type currently with a huge type variety movepool wise.
5. {lopunny} I just want to experiment with it since I like it & all (this one will be shiny).
6. {raichu} I like Pichu & I like Raichu...enough said here oh, plus I want to see is it better as a physical attacker instead of a special attacker.
7. Backup will probably be...an Ice Type pokemon like... {glaceon} or {articuno} ...maybe.

Again, in short this party will be based on my teams I have in the other games & also it will be for absorbing the story of SoulSilver then when I start over again I will have a team that's themed to a specific trainer of mine's persona of sort.

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Definately not dimension 12. No, you don't know about that one yet.
Not 100% sure, but it will probably be something like (in no particular order)...

Typhlosion
Dunsparce
Lanturn
Haunter (or Gengar if I get the opportunity to trade it)

And then the last two spots are up for grabs between:
Xatu
Jynx
Noctowl
Dragonite (I've never used one before, so it might be fun. I also might just do Dragonair to cut down on the ice weakness.)

Last edited by haga11111 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I may alter some of these, but right now I'm at...

Scizor

Metagross

Rhyperior

Electivire

Gengar/Umbreon

Dragonite/Alakazam

...starting with Chikorita but only for trading purposes because none of my friends are getting her.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm defo choosing Cyndaquil as starter, like I did when I used Silver. So my fave party would probs be :
Typhlosion, Umbreon, Kingler, Electivire (From my Diamond), Pidgeot, Lugia (I've pre-ordered SoulSilver :P)

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

umm, ill probably choose:
Feraligatr
Gengar
Alakazam
Umbreon
Tangrowth
and.......dunno about the last one.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i like espeon and leafeon better, but wats the point of having two psychics or two grass types on my team? so i chose umbreon.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:08 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

james26 wrote:
i like espeon and leafeon better, but wats the point of having two psychics or two grass types on my team? so i chose umbreon.

yeah I agree this is a good idea & please, please stops with the double posting as it is very frowned upon here & there is an edit buttom at the bottom of one's own post so...do use it & your welcome...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hmm. perhaps ill use my all water team like i did in emerald. my team could be:
{empoleon}
{lanturn}
{swampert}
{gyarados} (really, what water type team is complete with out one? ;) )
{ludicolo} (dont judge me, he kicks butt if hes trained right)
and maybe a johto pokemon like
{mantine}

lol, and lawence? dont gotta kill the poor noob. hes learning the rules. just gotta give him a chance.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:28 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{typhlosion}, {kingler}, {umbreon}, {electivire}, {metagross} and {golem}
Backups: {arcanine}, {milotic}-Shiny and {pikachu}

I know Pikachu sounds like a weak choice compared to the others, but i used an everstone, and mines Lvl 100. :D

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@Ryder = I know, I was just trying to be sure he got it & sometimes you gotta be like that so it's kind of just in case as I doubt most people I tell these things to actually ever see my post anyway...my bad...

Oh & anywho, since I plan to get HeartGold after I get SoulSilver I should list a possible team for that game...now;

1. {typhlosion} (seeing as I just don't like {totodile} that much...)
2. {espeon} (I must train one of these again...I must...)
3. {lapras} (another I must actually train once...meaning it's for experimental purposes...)
4. {jolteon} (the only evolution of eevee left to try out & it's long overdue...no?...)
5. {beedrill} (don't you judge me...lol, no but it's actually fantastic ingame...)
6. {stantler} (gotta be something I guess...)

This team is without question, subject to change due to me not having this game until well into the summer most likely...well, I will definetely keep {jolteon} & my starter choice {cyndaquil} as I'm sure of these two & Jolteon will only be replaced in I use it in another team before then...& only then...

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just gonna recreate on original team from Silver

Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I will try to get 1 each of Fire, Grass, Water. Also either a dragon or a flying, someone that learns Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Clime, and either a psychic or electric type. Starter will be cyndaquil, might use him or send him to pokéwalker. I don't know yet.

dcrichard09

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:37 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
@Ryder = I know, I was just trying to be sure he got it & sometimes you gotta be like that so it's kind of just in case as I doubt most people I tell these things to actually ever see my post anyway...my bad...

Oh & anywho, since I plan to get HeartGold after I get SoulSilver I should list a possible team for that game...now;

1. {typhlosion} (seeing as I just don't like {totodile} that much...)
2. {espeon} (I must train one of these again...I must...)
3. {lapras} (another I must actually train once...meaning it's for experimental purposes...)
4. {jolteon} (the only evolution of eevee left to try out & it's long overdue...no?...)
5. {beedrill} (don't you judge me...lol, no but it's actually fantastic ingame...)
6. {stantler} (gotta be something I guess...)

This team is without question, subject to change due to me not having this game until well into the summer most likely...well, I will definetely keep {jolteon} & my starter choice {cyndaquil} as I'm sure of these two & Jolteon will only be replaced in I use it in another team before then...& only then...

I would say use ursaring instead of stantler, but you're talking about heart gold, right? and ursaring is exclusive to soul silver. but i suppose if you're getting both, you could trade a teddiursa or ursaring from it to heart gold, eh? anyways, just my unwanted opinion. lol. :D

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm trying to decide what starter to get...
I'm thinking one of these two...

{typhlosion}

Modest

Swift
Lava Plume
Flamethrower
Toxic

{feraligatr}

Adamant

Ice Fang
Aqua Tail
Earthquake
Aerial Ace

This will be my first time trying to train Pokemon using EV's.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
I would say use ursaring instead of stantler, but you're talking about heart gold, right? and ursaring is exclusive to soul silver. but i suppose if you're getting both, you could trade a teddiursa or ursaring from it to heart gold, eh? anyways, just my unwanted opinion. lol. :D

No it's not a unwanted opinion & actually a good idea as I don't really like Stantler...& will now put Ursaring in it's place & rework it to look like;

1. {typhlosion} (seeing as I just don't like Totodile that much...)
2. {espeon} or {jynx} (either train Espeon again or try out Jynx...)
3. {lapras} or {gyarados} (it's for experimental purposes...)
6. {ursaring} or {togekiss} (my eyes are on Ursaring here...)

& @ Dan Roswald = I say {feraligatr} simply cause I like it's type variety better & Normal Type attacks tend to be unreliable in most cases...

Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
@ Dan Roswald = I say {feraligatr} simply cause I like it's type variety better & Normal Type attacks tend to be unreliable in most cases...

Well, I would normally take the fire type (yay, pyro~) but it's Generation II, and they're both awesome, and I'm also going to try EV training, witch I'm not liking the idea of move sets with moves that don't do damage, so this is all just throwing me for a loop. I am leaning towards {feraligatr} simply because it has all attack moves.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dan Roswald wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
@ Dan Roswald = I say {feraligatr} simply cause I like it's type variety better & Normal Type attacks tend to be unreliable in most cases...

Well, I would normally take the fire type (yay, pyro~) but it's Generation II, and they're both awesome, and I'm also going to try EV training, witch I'm not liking the idea of move sets with moves that don't do damage, so this is all just throwing me for a loop. I am leaning towards {feraligatr} simply because it has all attack moves.

I'm exactly the same when it comes to movesets which is why I like {gallade} {mamoswine} & {weavile} ...but Toxic is awesome & the {typhlosion} 's moveset is awesome but as far as liking the fire type...the water type this time is the fire type last Generation...though you could have a Typhlosion with all damaging attacks too...seeing as you like the fire type...but to ease the drag & bore of your EV training...just pick Feraligatr cause it's funner to use now that the 4th Gen has kicked in...meh...

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Okay, my next question would be how to improve the move sets, assuming I want (special or physical) attack oriented Pokémon?

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Well for {typhlosion} I would suggest this then;

1. Flamethrower / Lava Plume / Eruption

Flamethrower is the better move in general, Lava Plume has higher chance of burning the foe but is bad for double battles & Eruption is superior on Typhlosion when it has at least high HPs...

2. Extrasensory / Focus Blast

Extrasensory can make an opponent flinch by chance & is only available by breeding it on it, Focus Blast can only be taught via TM52 & does more damage then Extrasensory but only has the same added effect that Psychic does...

3. Swift / Hyper Beam

Swift is kind of an awesome move for Typhlosion via only LV Up moves but Hyper Beam does more damage & even with it's 1 turn forced break after words, it still can just be efficiently used to be better then swift which also has the advantage over it of never missing...either will work here...

4. Toxic / unused move from above

Even with the type of movesets I would have for Typhlosion, Toxic looks like it's just neccessary due to this pokemon not having much of any type variety what so ever...but if you don't like Toxic then feel free to just replace it with a un chosen move from above...

As for {feraligatr} ;

1. Aqua Tail

The only good Water Type move available here besides Dive which takes two turns making it not work for Feraligatr so...

2. Superpower

Another good move in general to me as it's added effect is less stressful then Over Heat & Leaf Storm & even Volt Tackle...

3. Crunch

Haha...A Must For Feraligatr no matter how you set up it's movepool...

4. Ice Fang / Ice Punch

...well, Ice Fang had two added effect possibilities but Ice Punch is more powerful though it requires a Move Tutor of sorts to teach it to Feraligatr...

05. Rock Slide / Shadow Claw / Outrage / Dragon Claw / Waterfall / Giga Impact / Facade / Brick Break / Iron Tail / Earthquake / Focus Punch

...umm, not going to explain these moves but they are all good moves for Feraligatr if you can figure out yourself how they would work with your moveset of choice for it...oh & if you don't like an above move then replace that or those moves with one of these moves of your desire...

Welp, hope this helps a little or whatever...

Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next