It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:38 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 I wish Wii supported Java... 
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

because I really want to chat/rant right now, not really about anything, but I am so goddamn bored right now.

I finally decided to stop playing 360 for a while, mainly because I broke two controllers trying to make it to wave 100 in Robotron (I only ever managed to make it to wave 39).

Mega Man 10 is coming up here in the next month or so, and it's going to kick major ass.

I played a little bit of Tatsinaku (sp?) Vs. Capcom the other day. I'm actually impressed at how good the game is. I was a little skeptical playing a fighting game on the Wii, given the lack of well-placed buttons, but it's set up pretty well. There's only 3 attack buttons: strong, medium, and weak. Punches and kicks are the same buttons. It sounds weird and it feels weird at first, but it's really easy to pick up. Other random info: Morrigan finally has a new sprite since ever, Frank West is hilarious, Zero is broken, and Phoenix Wright is NOT in the game, unfortunately. I totally recommend this game, but only if you have a Gamecube controller. I couldn't imagine how well it would play out with anything else.

OK, I'm bored again. I think I'm going to go play some SNES.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

I think the Wii browser supports Javascript, so you can use Mibbit, which is just AJAX.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:17 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Wow, that actually worked! You are a damn genious!

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

It pains me that the SPC weren't in Tatsu vs. Capcom

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Serpentsounds wrote:
I think the Wii browser supports Javascript, so you can use Mibbit, which is just AJAX.

If it does indeed work... I owe you a thousand thanks. Too bad I'm going on a trip tomorrow, so I can't try it out until next week.

Perhaps I'll be able to be in the chats regularly, albeit a pain in the butt to type. :p

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]