It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Who is your most hated RSE pokemon to catch? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Abra, they keep teleporting away. I needed them for their synchronize

Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:03 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well for me, Feebas is the hardest to catch in my Sapphire.
And even if I do catch it I may not be able to evolve it into Milotic because of the Berry Glitch!
The Berry Glitch leaves me with very limited berries to make Pokeblocks :cry:

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

feebas so far is my hardest catch.. it is really hard to fish while watching anime you know..

i heard from a friend that you can easily catch a lati@s using sableye.. although i havnt use that method..
as for relicanth, i got really luck that my first wild encounter underwater is a relicanth , then i found another one before i reached sootopolis, i believe

one of the regis, i forgot which one, took a lot of balls, then again, i forgot..
volbeat, chimecho and nosepass, and rayquaza i still havnt try to catch

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:08 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Obviously ralts with a good nature, specifically shiny female ralts. Took over a month to find it, by the time I did I have over 400 hours of play time. It takes A LOT of patience which I do not have anymore.I saved it, then when I saw the nature I was about to rip the GBA in half in frustration. Adamant nature, on a RALTS! I was going to train my shiny ralts if I finally found one, but instead I used a calm, non-shiny, male(go figure) ralts. I restarted it after a while, and after 3 hours of training, I found a shiny zigzagoon which I then added to my team.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:51 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

with me I think it is feebas too, because the first time I searchead it I looked for hours and didn't find it, and the second time I searched it was the second spot and I found it...

Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:32 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My first time through, I think Skitty was one of the first Pokemon I caught. I haven't seen one since. I gave up on Freebas after about an hour. There was no way I was going to commit all that time to getting a Milotic anyway. Although, when I fought a Milotic the other day, I was like, damn, wish I had one of those, they're pretty good. I've never found a Chimecho... Oh, but Relincath was the first Pokemon I found the first time I used dive. Had to use a lot of 'balls, though. Absol wasn't that difficult for me. I caught two and bred for a good nature.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3