Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 I have had some horrible luck 
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

So, last week (the week of the 10th), I have had the following happen to me:

1. My computer stopped working
2. I got fired from my job
3. My car got smashed from an accident

I don't have much time to explain what happened about my job since I'm using my cousin's computer and there's so much to talk about it, but I can explain about the car wreck a little. I was turning left on an intersection when this big truck that I didn't see until the last second smashed into me head on and caused my car to do a 180. When I got out (prying the door open because it wouldn't open all the way), I realized immediately that the thing is beyond repair. The only good thing about it is the car was under a loan, so it was fully covered, which means the insurance company paid off what I had left over on the car and gave me a $1000 something difference to help me look for a new car.

So yeah, horrible week. Here are pictures of the car

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

That's terrible. The worst thing about these times is that there aren't enough words to describe how discouraging they can be. I hope things improve for you though and that you can come back. I know what's it's like to have a terrible week and not be able to talk about it.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 pm
The Geek
The Geek

Damn, dude. Did you get beat up in that wreck or manage to stay mostly in one piece?

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Actually, I walked away from the crash fine, aside from being pretty sore and naturally being in shock.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

That's a relief. Judging from the car, you could have ended up much worse off.

Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That's rough, SK. I hope you're alright and you find a new job soon. Good luck!

Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:18 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

In the past week I've been thinking about you, wondering where you've been. I wanted to send you a text message asking you how it was going, but I never got around to it (not because I don't care, but because I'm lazy. :S) I'm sorry about your job and your car, that really has to suck. I'm glad you walked away from the accident without any injuries, that's definitely the thing that matters most.

I hope you get back on your feet soon!

Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I just called unemployment so I could get a little bit of money coming in, and they said it had to be disputed, and that it could take ANOTHER two weeks before I'll get anything, and that's only if it gets approved. Wonderful!

Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Skull Kid wrote:
I just called unemployment so I could get a little bit of money coming in, and they said it had to be disputed, and that it could take ANOTHER two weeks before I'll get anything, and that's only if it gets approved. Wonderful!

At least they're telling you what's going on with it. I've just been told that I'm "pending", and have been for over a week now.

I'm just glad you're safe. You're the second friend over the past month who's had their car totaled but thankfully escaped in good condition. flaming_fox (if anyone remembers him) slid into a ditch on his way home after visiting me and rolled his car, totaling it.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Registeel_Rocks wrote:
I'm just glad you're safe. You're the second friend over the past month who's had their car totaled but thankfully escaped in good condition. flaming_fox (if anyone remembers him) slid into a ditch on his way home after visiting me and rolled his car, totaling it.

And you were going to tell me this when R_R. :? Anyway glad you managed to get away unscathed SK. Seems like lately everyone is getting into car troubles, ranging from wrecks just to general break downs.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That sucks Skull Kid :( . CPU not working, gettin' fired, and gettin' in an accident. That's some really bad luck. Just out of curiosity, what kind of car is it?

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:59 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well at least you're not Haitan.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:37 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wow that blows :/

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

That car crash looks pretty bad dude.. . Your luck cant really be that bad if you walked away from that crash ok.. . Sorry that you have been havinq horrible luck I hope it chanqes for the better.. .

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]