It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 One really important fact you should know about Snowpoint... 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

You know in that house in the top left corner of the city where some girl is offering to trade a Haunter for a Medicham? And we all know Haunter evolves into Gengar when traded, right? DON'T FALL FOR IT!!! THE BITCH IS TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF!!! If only I could have learned about this sooner....why you may ask? Because the stupid girl has her Haunter holding a stupid Everstone when she trades it, that's why! So then it doesn't evolve, and you end up feeling cheated! So to those who didn't know this yet and were planning to trade with her, beware, she's not worth it....Just thought you should all know.

Last edited by FireStarter on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

that color was really annoying

Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
I was so :censored: pissed when that happened!
I wanted to take the everstone and hit the girl in her damn head!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:01 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Well, the point is to get what is offered from her as is...I really don't see an ingame trade ever resulting in a pokemon evolving anyway.
But yeah, still you do feel cheated only if you can't obtain gengar yourself without her help & the everstone thing but oh well...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Lawence Codye wrote:
Well, the point is to get what is offered from her as is...I really don't see an ingame trade ever resulting in a pokemon evolving anyway.

Pokemon Yellow, your Cubone for somebody's Machoke.

Also, in the Japanese version of Pokemon Blue, you can get two of the four Pokemon who evolved by trade in Generation I because you can trade your Machoke for a Haunter and your Kadabra for a Graveler.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:08 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Honestly, I actually did it on purpose. I had been digging in the underground for hours and hadn't found an everstone (Which I needed for breeding) and was getting desparate. I checked the GTS for Medicham offers, and the only one I could do at that very moment was a Medicham for a Dialga. I traded it, I didn't care for that specific Dialga all that much. All the Dialga's IV's were under 0 and it had a Relaxed nature, so I went ahead and did it.

So the next day I found an everstone on my first dig in the underground. Dammit.

But my point is, I didn't mind it all that much. I did it for the everstone, not the Pokemon it came with.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:59 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Frost wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:

Also, in the Japanese version of Pokemon Blue, you can get two of the four Pokemon who evolved by trade in Generation I because you can trade your Machoke for a Haunter and your Kadabra for a Graveler.

I never traded in pokemon yellow ingame so my bad there...as for japanese pokemon games...I do not own a single jap pokemon game so I had no knowledge of those trades. However, still should not trade for ingame pokemon expecting them to evolve after trade cause your bound to be disapointed in the result no matter if they evolve or not.

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i did the same thing, but you do have to live with what is given to ya... basically a fact of life

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Frost wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:

I never traded in pokemon yellow ingame so my bad there...as for japanese pokemon games...I do not own a single jap pokemon game so I had no knowledge of those trades. However, still should not trade for ingame pokemon expecting them to evolve after trade cause your bound to be disapointed in the result no matter if they evolve or not.

are you talking about the american or japanese yellow??

because if its the american i might play through to get a machamp

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I believe both versions of Pokemon Yellow...

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I didn't mind much when I did trade it because I already had a lvl 100 Gengar. :P

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I felt so ****** that day! I spent HOURS looking for a Medicham, only to want to throw my DS out the window!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]