It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Want a valentine day card? 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Valentine day sucks. I hate it as much as you do, but while I was browsing Pokemon cards on eBay (because I still collect those...) I came across something kinda cool. POKEMON THEMED VALENTINES DAY CARDS!

this link is pretty long so I shortened it.

I'm willing to spend like...a couple of dollars to mail these out, so if you want one, PM me your address and I'll send them out the week before the 14th. No, I'm not going to waste my time driving a thousand miles to your house to hurt you (and if you've hit puberty you're probably a lot bigger and stronger than me anyhow), I just think these things are pretty cool. Your Pokemon will be chosen at my discretion.

The follow people must send me their home address so I can rape the **** out of them send them a card: Serpentsounds, Frost, Skull Kid, DatVu, Swift (if you read this babe 8-)) TheCyberMew, and Registeel_Rocks.

So yeah, if you want a retro Valentines Day card signed by me, Krisp, PM me your address!

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I bought some Pokemon Valentines at Dollarama last week. They came with a coupon that expired in June 2002 and they're all generation 2 Pokemon.

**** yeah wooper

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]