It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Emerald Berry Glitch 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I know that Emerald is immune to the Sapphire/Ruby Berry Glitch but my sister's emerald game is acting like a mutation (IS GONNA TAKE OVER DA WURLD!) of it. I don't get the "The internal battery has run dry. The game can be played. However, time-based events will no longer occur" message like I used to (I had accidentally disconnected one of the terminals. That's fixed now). But now the clock refuses to move, the berry master turned greedy, the lilycove lottery ticket lady hates me, Shoal cave is going through a permanent drought, my berries have died from lack of care, there's nothing good on TV besides shows about me, none of the berry giving people will give me anything.....zzz.... Long before this I was screwing around with the berry program update and when I tried it with this emerald game it said, "There is no need to update your berry program." Now I get this message, "Unable to update the berry program." So does this mean I found the Berry Glitch v.2.0? Has this happened to anyone else?

Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

No, it sounds like your battery has actually run dry this time.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'd like to believe that but I have MUCH older games that haven't run dry and the game doesn't say so. The game doesn't say the battery has run dry.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Well, it seems to be doing exactly what happens when the battery runs dry - all time-based events have stopped. Emerald does not get the berry glitch, as that programming error was fixed between RS and E. And some batteries have different lifespans.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:41 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I know all this. I know it was fixed but I'm asking if this is different. I have read everything on the site relating to the batteries in the pokemon games. And (is this 2nd or 3rd?) my game does NOT <--big word say the battery has run dry and I have changed batteries. That's why I think this is an Emerald berry glitch. Maybe they (Nintendo) forgot something else. I've thrown everything at it and nothing has happened. When I took the battery out before replacing it, though, I turned the game on and I DID get the battery has run dry message. So the game knows it has a battery or not.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:45 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

try replacing the battery INSIDE the game cart. age doesn't matter, u must have dropped it or something.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:00 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

chaos rider darkdoom wrote:
try replacing the battery INSIDE the game cart. age doesn't matter, u must have dropped it or something.
Pokemaniac1237 wrote:
And (is this 2nd or 3rd?) my game does NOT <--big word say the battery has run dry and I have changed batteries.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

perhaps your game is either fake or maybe it got damaged some how. i dont know. whats the playing time at? perhaps the time based events stopped not because of the battery but because the time maxed out? I hope you find out whatever it is. good luck :)

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]