Pokemon Heartgold or Pokemon Soulsilver 

Which one are you getting?
Pokemon Heartgold version 38%  38%  [ 40 ]
Pokemon Soulsilver version 62%  62%  [ 65 ]
Total votes : 105

Pokemon Heartgold or Pokemon Soulsilver 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I didn't like ariados or ursaring the first time around, so I think I'm going to get soul silver. I also like lugia better than ho-oh.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:36 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Silver Because I got my Silver Version first then I aquired Gold ver. later on.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Where Chandelure stores the souls it burns for fuel! Mwahahahaha
I'm getting both though I'm playing Soulsilver (because of Lugia, and I'm pretty sure Groudon's in there). My brother will play Heartgold.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:43 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I change my mind...I plan to pre-order Soul Silver then get Heart Gold later since Lugia looks more appealing this time around & I'm too to use to catching Ho-oh before Lugia so...GameStop here I come for Soul Silver pre-order, I hope :| .

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

SoulSilver, already preordered in full, a few months ahead, but that's alright lol. And I'm so happy I'm gonna get the Notch-Eared Pichu in-game, cause I have the event Pichu! X3

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I will be buying both.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:33 pm
Profile ICQ
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Yes...I just pre-ordered Soul Silver & I only need under $4 dollars when I come for it on the 14th of next month & got my trio of Pichu from GameStop today...time to reset for IVs... 8-) ...& I am actually digging the {lugia} figure I will get when I do go to GameStop on that day.

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:45 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

HeratGold all the way HO-OH Rules

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I heard that if you pre-order both, that you get an Arceus figure. Is that true? Or is it only for the US or Japan? Anyways, I pre-ordered both so I don't care.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I'm gonna just go with my gut & say absolutely not...As they put an article of it up on the official pokemon site at the start of this pre-order deal & it didn't include Arceus...though someone please feel free to confirm this...

Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Im getting heart gold, the version exclusives are better :) anyways, i LOVE lugia way more than ho-oh, but you get the sacred ash with ho-oh, so i wont have to wait until pewter city to get the Rainbow Feather and go back catch ho-oh and get the Sacred Ash. ill get the sacred ash sooner, and i can wait for my fave lugia. lol. plus, my friend pre-ordered for me so i dont have much of a choice. and im pretty good with EV training, so im not worried bout EV traing a lvl 70 lugia. hehe, oh, and

Phantasms wrote:
I didn't like ariados or ursaring the first time around, so I think I'm going to get soul silver. I also like lugia better than ho-oh.

lol, i checked the psypoke database and it says you get ursaring and teddiursa in soul silver. heart gold you get donphan.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:27 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Soul Silver definetly. Mostly because I got the original Silver, partly because {lugia} is one of my favorites.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm getting SoulSilver for sure. Silver was the first game i ever got.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
Im getting heart gold, the version exclusives are better :) anyways, i LOVE lugia way more than ho-oh, but you get the sacred ash with ho-oh, so i wont have to wait until pewter city to get the Rainbow Feather and go back catch ho-oh and get the Sacred Ash. ill get the sacred ash sooner, and i can wait for my fave lugia. lol. plus, my friend pre-ordered for me so i dont have much of a choice. and im pretty good with EV training, so im not worried bout EV traing a lvl 70 lugia. hehe, oh, and

Phantasms wrote:

lol, i checked the psypoke database and it says you get ursaring and teddiursa in soul silver. heart gold you get donphan.

it was said somewhere else & I will say it here...the exclusives are NOT the same as they were in the original Gold & Silver, at least for the most part anyway...which in just made both games feature good pokemon instead of one game stealing the show like back then via exclusives for some people...also, I am not going to have paid off my pre-ordering of Soul Silver until I actually obtain it on the day of release...they jacked up the price to $39.99 "in stores" now I believe, but it was $34.99...dang it, oh well whatever...

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Ryder wrote:

Phantasms wrote:

it was said somewhere else & I will say it here...the exclusives are NOT the same as they were in the original Gold & Silver, at least for the most part anyway...which in just made both games feature good pokemon instead of one game stealing the show like back then via exclusives for some people...also, I am not going to have paid off my pre-ordering of Soul Silver until I actually obtain it on the day of release...they jacked up the price to $39.99 "in stores" now I believe, but it was $34.99...dang it, oh well whatever...

lol, i checked the SS/HG database on psypoke. or are you talking bout what phantasms said?

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ Ryder = not you Ryder...& yes I was talking about what Phantasms said & also just stating that as a kind of public service announcement if you will so no need for anyone to take this too seriously see?...Oh & I do read what others say before replying myself so...of course I knew you checked the HGSS database on Psypoke, Ryder...just needed to say that...

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, ok. i was just checking to see who you were talking to.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I am getting HeartGold instead. I said earlier in this thread that I'd get SoulSilver but I've decided that I should get HeartGold instead.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm getting HG because I prefer Ho-oh and Kyogre over Lugia and Groudon.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ugh, I'm playing {ho-oh} first because my bestie made dibs on {lugia}
However, I'm buying both. And {lugia} is my favorite.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I just got Soulsilver. Silver was the first Pokemon game I played so I thought I would stay loyal.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

playing heart gold. =P dont you all hate me for willingly not choosing soul silver? XD

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
playing heart gold. =P dont you all hate me for willingly not choosing soul silver? XD

No, but I'm envious of you for doing so...you get Ho-oh earlier then I do which means 2 things...

1. Sacred Ash Item...
2. Earlier Completion of the Ruins of Alph word puzzle that requires him to complete...which along with the other 3 done unlocks Unown ! & ?...

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

true. but no lugia til later on....sigh....

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i started with crystal when i was real young so i didnt start with gold or silver.....i never had a ho-oh so i chose heartgold, also i love arcanine. hoping to get soulsilver as well though!!

Tue May 11, 2010 1:14 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next