It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 GTS Confusion 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After Finally getting a Generation IV game and a DS, I go to play about with some of the new stuff, GTS being one

After gaining pokerus by some sheer amount of luck, I decide to go EV train but have had no luck getting a burmy (to get the macho brace) so i consult GTS to try and get one, none availble with the pokemon I have, So I throw up a Porygon with Upgrade hoping someone will take it

I then find one by myself, So i go to take the porygon back....And it evolves...

Confused I try the same thing with a haunter (putting up to trade, then taking it back) Nothing...

Anyone else know why this happened and if its a known thing, are they're any other pokemon this works for?

Oh yeah, I just quoted Karen...Go me

Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:16 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Yeah man, this will only happen when a trade is completed while another Pokemon is on offer. I used this glitch to evolve my pokes ie. Magmortar, Machamp, Alakazam and all other pokemon that require a trade to evolve. Have fun.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]