It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Posting a moveset 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I would like to post a moveset for a pokémon or two under the psydex, but I don't know how or even if that is possible. Help/answers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:12 pm
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

It is unlikely that the Psydex's movesets will be edited as they have been established after much effort. However, we do acknowledge that there are multiple possible movesets for each Pokemon, and therefore we have discussion threads for them. You can feel free to suggest movesets in those threads.

For instance, this is the thread for the 4th Generation Movesets: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13868

Threads for the other generations are also available in the same forum section. You may access the Victory Road forum section here: viewforum.php?f=34

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:55 am
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]