It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Should i Restart my Platinum? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hey guys, pokemon ranger here. I havent posted in forever and i was just wondering, I've been really bored of my pokemon games lately, and i want your guys' opinions...should i restart platinum. There are a few reasons i wanna restart and a few why i dont. 1/I WOULD want to restart because i wanted my plat. to be legit but i used a couple AR codes just to enhance a little but it ended up screwing up my stepcounter. Not that i use the stepcounter but i can be a little obbsessive compulsive about that kind of thing. 2/Also, I traded a few hacked pokemon to my platinum and it sorta screwed up the legitamacy of my pokedex. 3/I wanted to make a team of only water pokemon and get through the story with that team so... 1/ I WOULDNT want to restart cause i have my friends in my pal pad 2/I started the day the game was release. (I could always change the DSi date, but...) 3/I've accomplished a lot of things like battle frontier and whatnot.

So, yea, thanks for taking the time to read and answer if you did and let me know what you think. :)

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:42 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think I would start all over again because i find it boring to keep on playing with one team, and
for your friends in your palpad, I don't know very well how that works because I haven't used it before but if you could send them a messeage just say you are going to start all over again and write their friend codes down somewhere.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:05 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I agree, I think you should restart your game, especially with all the fake rubbish you've filled up your game with.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:33 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think you should at least trade some of the better pokemon onto another game 1st before restarting, Some key items

Just an idea :)

Pokedex: - Seen: 306 - Obtained: 199

My Team So Far:

{palkia} - 100 - {tyranitar} - 83 - {dragonite} - 87 - {rayquaza} - 100 - {groudon} - 100 - {mew} - 100
Updated Daily

Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

If youve cheated/hacked/whatever, restart. I mean, if you're obsessive over the step counter your head should be asploding because youve used cheats!

Oh and btw, Hayley Williams is hot :) *points at pokemon ranger's avatar*

Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]