It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 the game nobody can beat you at. 
Lite Four
Lite Four

In this thread, you can admit you have an elitist attitude towards a video game. More preferably, a beat 'em up or platformer. No strategy games (yes, that means Pokemon), adventure games, or RPGs. Oh, and no button mashing games like Super Smash Bros. and Tekken either.

I've played video games with people before (like a large group of people), and everybody seemed to have that special game they were awesome at. Frost has Streets of Rage 3, Skull Kid has Contra, DatVu has Castlevania, and I have....Sonic 2. :( Actually, I think I can whoop everyone's asses at the entire Genesis series. I've played through Sonic 2 so many times, I can breeze through the special stages and get Super Sonic on EMERALD HILL ZONE. I can go through the game without losing one life, up until the final boss (who kills me many times. :( ) I've memorised every "secret" and hidden passage, and even the places only Knuckles can reach.

I'm so damn good at the game, nobody can beat me in 2 player mode. Nobody. Image

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:20 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Unfortunately, I'm the only one I know that plays it regularly, so naturally I would be really good at it.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:06 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Skull Kid wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm the only one I know that plays it regularly, so naturally I would be really good at it.

Hey, I came close!

I guess mine would be Kid Icarus. Everyone says it's pretty hard, and I can usually beat it in one sitting now.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I am a God at Tetris Attack only once have I ever been beaten at that game. This even dates back to when I was a kid at like 4,5,6 even at those ages people even adults had to try to actually stand a chance against me. Another game I rock the house at is Donkey Kong Country for the SNES, I usually get to around the fourth or fifth world before other people even have a chance to play in two player mode.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2. I kill everybody so fast, they don't even have time to duck behind a rock or building ETC.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Skull Kid wrote:

I was actually pretty awesome at this and Tetris Attack once upon a time. Though, you're right, I don't play it regularly, and it has definitely been a while.

Another game I have decent skills in is Guitar Hero. I can beat (almost) everybody I know, though I'm not as good as some of the videos I have seen.

For the most part, I am pretty good at most games, but the best at few. Just an all-rounder.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Probably Unreal Tournament if it counts. no one i know can beat me at it.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Other than pokemon, Guitar Hero. I am so good, I am one of the best, like, actually ranked. I don't know anyone personally who can beat me. That, and Super Mario Galaxy. I rock at that game. I've got all 121 stars with Mario and Luigi.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Last edited by Ryanh181 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I would think Mario kart Wii, I study the guide for 10 mins each day and go on youtube and watch shortcuts

Quote:
That, and Super Mario Galaxy. I rock at that game. I've got all 120 stars with Mario and Luigi.

Well, I got 121 stars For Mario and Luigi!

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:59 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

If The Legend of Zelda; A Link to the Past counts, definitely that. But if not, than I'd say...Super Mario World. I have gotten it to 100% before. And I figured it out all on my own because I played it before I had any access to the internet or friends for help.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:13 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Registeel_Rocks wrote:
Hey, I came close!

I guess mine would be Kid Icarus. Everyone says it's pretty hard, and I can usually beat it in one sitting now.

I actually meant people in my neighborhood. Me and you had a lot of close matches. lol

I remember watching you beat Kid Icarus and I dunno how the hell you did it. That game looks a lot harder than I originally thought it was.

Shiny Dialga2 wrote:
I would think Mario kart Wii, I study the guide for 10 mins each day and go on youtube and watch shortcuts

Quote:
That, and Super Mario Galaxy. I rock at that game. I've got all 120 stars with Mario and Luigi.

Well, I got 121 stars For Mario and Luigi!

Have you guys got 121 stars for Mario and Luigi after 3 days of the game being released? Because I did.....I was laid off so I had a lot of free time. :(

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Skull Kid wrote:
I remember watching you beat Kid Icarus and I dunno how the hell you did it. That game looks a lot harder than I originally thought it was.

The hardest part is the very beginning of the game, in my opinion. Without any power ups, it is way too easy to die. Health upgrades are absolutely vital.

Skull Kid wrote:
Have you guys got 121 stars for Mario and Luigi after 3 days of the game being released? Because I did.....I was laid off so I had a lot of free time. :(

Damn, and I thought I was good for getting them all in around a month... regardless, that game was a blast to complete. I completed it again recently, actually.

I'm proud to say I've completed all main series Mario games in my lifetime.

Super Mario Bros: Beaten whole game without warping, beat "star mode" (goombas replaced with buzzy beetles) without warping, can beat game in under 10 minutes with warping, have beaten the game in under 40 minutes without warping
Super Mario Bros 2 (American Version): Beaten whole game without warping; done "one character only" playthroughs with all characters
Super Mario Bros 2 (Japanese Version, AKA Lost Levels): Beaten whole game, including secret World 9 (accessible in All-Stars only by never warping, accessible in Japanese version only by beating the game 8 times)
Super Mario Bros 3: Completed all stages in every World (didn't use warp whistles)
Super Mario World: 100% completion numerous times
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island: Beaten game numerous times
Super Mario 64: All 120 stars collected numerous times
Super Mario Sunshine: All 120 Shine Sprites collected numerous times
Super Mario Galaxy: All 242 (121 Mario/121 Luigi) stars collected twice

Super Mario Land: Beaten whole game numerous times
Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins: Beaten whole game numerous times
Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land: Beaten whole game, collected all treasures, obtained best ending of earning Wario a whole planet
Super Mario Bros Deluxe: Beaten whole game, unlocked all hidden features such as stickers, modes, etc
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World: 100% exits found, collected all Dragon coins, done "Mario only with all dragon coins" and "Luigi only with all dragon coins" playthroughs
Super Mario 64 DS: All 150 stars collected multiple times
New Super Mario Bros: Pure 100% completion; all stages in every world completed, all secret exits taken, all star coins collected, all star coins spent

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
: Completed game numerous times, found all hidden chests, beaten Culex, acquired all weapon/armor/accessories
Paper Mario: Beaten game numerous times, collected all badges, found every Star Piece
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door: Beaten game once
Super Paper Mario: Beaten game once
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga: Beaten game twice, collected all hidden equipment, got all Bros attacks to advance levels
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time: Beaten game once

...I'll shut up now.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 am
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I don't see Yoshi's Island on that list. ;o

Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]