Has A Video Game Made You Cry? 

Have You Cried Over a Video Game?
Yes 66%  66%  [ 53 ]
No 34%  34%  [ 27 ]
Total votes : 80

Has A Video Game Made You Cry? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i cried a little while playing final fantasy VII, during the aeris gets stabed scene, but it wasnt the death, it was the music, its so tear jerky. :cry:
i alo cried when i recently brought ffVIII at a boot sale for quite alot of money, only to get home and find it a demo disk :evil:

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I recently cried over Luminous Arc.... LUCIA!!!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The ending of pokemon mystery dungeon.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:37 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

No game has made me cry, but I almost did when I couldnt figure out how to beat a certain level in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, but I was like 9 then and now I can own in that game :)

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokemon Ruby, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VII. From what I can remember off the top of my head.

Then, this is coming from the same girl who cries at commercials.

ETA: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yup, when I was younger, I played Smack Shut Your Mouth and when I lost, I cried for 1hr because I never played a vid. game before. And when I was playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. The ending sad. :(

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

For me it was the endings of the PMD games and close to the ending of KH 358/2 days.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:07 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Breath of Fire 3.
Good old fashioned rpg.
I cried when I figured out once Ryu beats the goddess Myria,his adventure would end:[
But then the desert of death sprouts a plant due to the goddess's death and a little help from Yggdrassil,and thats where the real adventure begins...
But sadly it ends and there hasn't been a sequel...
I also cried when “Pure Again” plays.I have no idea what it says but its sounds pretty sad :[

Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I guess that PMD and PMD2 made me do it but a lil and i do that on my psp and bash its battery

92% of all competitive battlers think that Skarm, Bliss, and a good 'Chomp is all you need to own things. If you're in the 8% who value creative thinking and originality with your teams, put this in your signature.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Never out of sadness, but so many times in frustration/anger.
So many flippin' times...

The best and most anger inducing example was NFS: Prostreet. If any who read this own the game, you may have had extreme frustration beating Aki Kimura (Drift king). I used a Toyota supra, and he used his Mazda RX-7.

The second race takes a long time for me to beat it, as he will get a winning score at the last drift run each time (and I had it on the easiest difficulty). When I win, I get as happy as when I finally beat Rayquaza the first time in PMD Red.

As a side note, the Beatles song Elanor Rigby actually reminds me of my grandma who I spent every weekend with for 11 years, then passed away three hours after I left one weekend. This is the only time I have cried over 7 days after a funeral, since I was 6, or got hit in the balls.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Final Fantasy X :(
So sad!

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:04 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
The only time I even got close to crying was during the good ending of Persona 3 Journey...but no tears, not one.
Then again I'm not the sensitive type in anyway to the point that I would actually laugh at other's misfortune when exceptionally bored.
Then during the ending of Kingdom Hearts...again I was feeling the pain of seperation between the two characters but no tears, not one.
Only Anime can make me cry but that's not important here.

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:42 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

heavy rain was just plain sad the whole way can't say i cried but i felt bad for the characters :(

Image Image

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:54 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The ending of Klonoa on Wii was really sad :'(

Great game by the way, PLAY IT OR EAT WIND BULLETS
Drill Dozer in fun too.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: Cinnabar Island - Cinnabar Mansion, chilling with the fire pokemon.
Hey You, Pikachu. (Back when I was 9) When Pikachu leave you.

"That's so sad."

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:56 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I am one of those people that cried at Mystery Dungeon. There seems to be a bunch, so I'm glad I'm not alone. :D
I also cried at the end of Kingdom Hearts:358/2 or whatever it was. ;.; It was beautiful. There's probably others, though.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I've never cried, but I almost did when I saw Giygas in EarthBound. That boss fight is just disturbing.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

haven't even really been moved by a video game..... sure, some stuff is kinda sad, but usually i make a joke about its sappinness (haven't played FF or kingdom hearts) and move on.

books and movies, on the other hand: nope, not there either. but almost, at the end of Marley and Me (both the book and the movie; my dog had died a few months before those, so it was kinda personal...) and at the end of Armageddon, when Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" (i think it plays again at the end, rite??) is playing, and the dad goes out to press the button..... pretty moving. but that's about it for me.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I shed a tear or two at the end of Kingdom Hearts partly out of sadness but also partly out of frustration because after all the work throughout the entire game to get kairi back you just end up getting separated from her again.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

As several others have said, the end of Final Fantasy X got me pretty good. I also shed a couple tears at the end of Final Fantasy XIII, but that was happy crying. And yes, I'm a complete sap. Well aware.

Working my way through Pokedex completion. Seen 418, caught 295.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:09 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Final fantasy VII: Crisis core.
When Zack died. ;__ ;

Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The first Mystery Dungeon game made me cry, but that was ages ago.
The second one made me sad, but I'm older now and I felt sappy, so I didn't cry.
I'm older now but the Earthbound/Mother series is some of the most horrifying stuff in a kid's game I've ever seen.

I'm 20 now and I cried my eyes out at Mother 3.
More than once.

xox

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(plays old used copy of Dawn of Sorrow)
Ok... on hard mode. Got probably 80 percent of the souls. All right! Let's do this! To 100%!

"Save file has been corrupted. Please shut off your DS."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I was playing the campaign of Gears of War 2, and it had just gotten to the part where Dom had found his wife that he missed so much. He was holding her in his arms, telling her that he loved her and was so happy that he found her... then Marcus puts his hand on his shoulder. Dom looks away from his wife to Marcus, when he looks back his wife has passed away and is part of the way through the process of whatever it was the Locust were doing to the Humans. Dom had to end her suffering with his own hand... the way the game had built up to it, and the emotion the cut scene had... truly well done.

In case you haven't seen it, here it is. WARNING, if you play to play the game do NOT watch this. It is best if you see it when it is time.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When my dad walked into my room and accidentally flipped the wrong switch on the wall that turned off my PS1 and TV, causing me to lose hours of play in FF7 which I spent using the morph materia to collect source materials from the sunken ship to boost my stats permanentlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*breaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath*

...that day

...I almost cried.

Persistence ends resistence.

3DS FC: 5069-4148-2325 (please PM to exchange)
Poison Friend Safari: Seviper, Ariados, and Whirlipede.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next