It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 tackle and stones 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

is there any way a electric pokemon could learn volt tackle or bolt tackle not sure wot its called pikachu uses it on platium and is there any way of getting more stones to evole pokemon in the platium game

Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

oh i heard my cousin saying that a pikachu can learn volt tackle by breading two pikachus and one of them has to be holding a light ball and that the new hatched pikachus should have volt tackle i think thats how get them to learn volt tackle.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

how do you get a light ball

Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Wild Pikachus hold Light Balls. I think it's like a 5%chance or something. It's an item that doubles Pikachu's Attack and Special Attack, and breeding a Light Balled Pikachu (sounds dirty, huh?) with a normal one you'll get a Pichu with Volt Tackle. More stones can be acquired by mining them in the Underground. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's someone who trades evolutionary stones for colored shards. I don't have Platinum, so I'm not sure about this, but I think I read that somewhere.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]