It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 What if Nintendo combined them? 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Who else thinks it would be really, really cool if they combined all of the Pokemon regions in one massive Pokemon game? It could be handheld and Wii-based. You get to travel to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, Fiorre, &c., play through one big storyline, and there's one, super-special-awesome Elite Four. Better yet, it's all Champions: Gary, Wallace, Steven, Cynthia, and the champion is Ash (he has all level 100s). Wouldn't that be sweet? And no one say, "That isn't feasible, that would cost too much, that would take years to make, blah blah blah." I just think it'd be really cool if they could. Who agrees?

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Emin Jofit wrote:
And no one say, "That isn't feasible, that would cost too much, that would take years to make, blah blah blah."

Anybody who would seriously say this lacks even a rudimentary understanding of video game development.

Yes, it would be cool, but this topic has been discussed to death and the bottom line is that it's never going to happen because GameFreak and Nintendo are money-hungry and a game that features the entire Pokemon world would make all of the previous and future games of the series look incredibly inferior.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You never know, Nintendo is, like Frost said, Money-hungry, so it's possible. I think that would be an awesome game, but an idea that i hate is a R/S/E remake.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ryanh181 wrote:
You never know, Nintendo is, like Frost said, Money-hungry, so it's possible. I think that would be an awesome game, but an idea that i hate is a R/S/E remake.

I don't see how they could re-make R/S/E; it's just too recent, really. There's nothing to improve on that Emerald didn't take care of from the original two. Maybe add a Battle Frontier and remodel the gyms...boring.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Emin Jofit wrote:
Ryanh181 wrote:

I don't see how they could re-make R/S/E; it's just too recent, really. There's nothing to improve on that Emerald didn't take care of from the original two. Maybe add a Battle Frontier and remodel the gyms...boring.

I don't care if it's 30 years after R/S/E comes out, I don't want a remake.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:10 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Emin Jofit wrote:
I don't see how they could re-make R/S/E; it's just too recent, really.

It technically isn't; it's been seven years since RS were released in Japan, and there was only an eight year gap between RBY and FRLG. With the precedent of FRLG and now HGSS, I think a set of RS remakes during Generation V might be inevitable... and, in that case, I'll have to stab Gamefreak in their faces.

Ryan, Nintendo and Gamefreak being money-hungry is the exact reason why there WOULDN'T be a game with all of the regions. Make a game with all four regions and you suddenly render RBY, GSC, RSE and DPP inferior and useless in comparison, not to mention FRLG, HGSS and any *shudder* future remakes of RSE or DPP, because they all only have one or two regions compared to four or more.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I guess I mis-spoke when I said "too recent." What I meant was that there hasn't been that much change since they've been made. Since the R/B/Y and even G/S/C days there have been huge gameplay changes, and there really hasn't been that much advancement since Generation III. I guess an updated TMs list and some Touch Screen stuff could be something to put into those games, but there real;ly aren't any HUGE changes to fix in those games yet.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What's with all the RSE and DPP hate in here?

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:09 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Wow how mature, it was bad enough that whoever deleted the reply's deleted mine, but you had to delete the others?

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

No, actually, I deleted all the posts from you and other users because they were resurrecting a topic from 10 months ago when a similar topic had been made more recently, but thanks for whining like a baby about it! That's really mature too! :)

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]