It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 how to get master balls 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

hi there members & admin ppl....very new to this web stuff so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong spot.

can anyone tell me how to get master balls? i had one used it, can't remember how I got it. I am new to this game too so please bare with my lack of gamin g knowledge....

thank you.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, first of all, welcome to psypoke and pokemon! Secondly, if you have a question regarding the game, post it in the questions sticky. Finally, your answer. Generally, you only get one masterball per game. You can win them from the lotto (good luck), or just hack them.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:25 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You can also migrate them from you're other Pokemon GBA games. Just attach the Master Ball to a Pokemon and migrate. Then when the Pokemon with the Master Ball is in you're possetion, just take off the Master Ball. And voila!

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:08 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Also, you must have the National Pokedex to migrate Pokemon.

[color=#00FF00]Diamond --Friend Code: 2492-7598-5769 --Name: SUPER JK --Play Time: over 754 hours --ID No.: 05221
Pokedex: 493 Awe yeah! --Score: 60689 --Adventure Started: Apr. 22, 2007 --Card: Silver --Money: 999,999 poke[/color]

Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 pm
PROBATION
PROBATION

As said plenty of times, there is the cloning glitch in emerald.

{darkrai} -Palindrome- {darkrai}

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

-palindrome- wrote:
As said plenty of times, there is the cloning glitch in emerald.

{darkrai} -Palindrome- {darkrai}

If it's been said many times, you really don't need to repeat it. Not picking on you; I notice that a lot on the forums, but it's something we should try to cut back on. Just soorta clogs up threads. My method for getting Master Balls is finding them attached to Pokemon on the GTS; yeah it's completely chance based finding someone who offered one of those, but I've gotten 12 Master Balls that way.

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Emin Jofit wrote:

If it's been said many times, you really don't need to repeat it. Not picking on you; I notice that a lot on the forums, but it's something we should try to cut back on. Just soorta clogs up threads. My method for getting Master Balls is finding them attached to Pokemon on the GTS; yeah it's completely chance based finding someone who offered one of those, but I've gotten 12 Master Balls that way.

Hey, yeah i totally agree, that's how i get my masterball's, I think it's good if people with lots of masterballs give them to traded wi-fi pokemon to hold, gives a nice surprise and added bonus for the reciever.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]