It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 am

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Wi-Fi help 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I just want to ask how to play with WI-FI
I really dont have a single idea how and I couldn't find it at the site so please reply
* keeps fingers crossed*

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:56 am
Report this post
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To play on the WiFi is quite a simple procedure.

One find a WiFi hotspot that is compatible with whatever your desired device to play on is. (DS, or Wii) Once you have found one go to the systems settings that allows you to register that hotspot for the device. For Wii I do believe it is under the Settings button, and then go to WiFi Settings click on Connection settings and there should be three things listed as Connection 1,2, and 3. Click on that and follow the instructions on the Wii to register it on the Wii, and bada bing you should have WiFi enabled on your Wii. For the DS I'm pretty sure it varies by game, but for Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum when you boot up your game go to Nintendo WFC connection, click on that then press on Nintendo WiFi Connection Settings. From there you should have three connection settings like on the Wii click on an empty one search for a compatible access point and it will search for one and if there is one, then you can register it and there ya go, you got WiFi enabled to play on Pokemon.

Take note that make sure that wherever you are getting your WiFi from its either free/war driving (using someone's WiFi without asking that person).

Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:30 pm
Report this post
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]