It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 WHO'S THAT POKEMON I MADE?!?! 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The badly drawn above Pokemon is basicly supposed to be the king of all Unowns, but I can't come up with a decent name for it. Can the people of Psypoke give me some good suggestions? I can't write my Fan Fiction story without a name for this guy!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Unkown 1337

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:48 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

That's a funny idea Ryanh181, but it doesn't sound like the name of a Pokemon

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Does it have to have a name like Unknown ______?

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:18 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

No, it doesn't. The best idea I can come up with is Anonymous, because according to my Thesaurus, it has the same meaning as Unknown. However, I hope someone else on Psypoke has a better idea.

Mektar out.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

simple, unown king

Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I call it, Unown kid. Just look at it!Image
Sorry for the bad writing.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Because all kids have arms legs and heads.

I think you should call it "Known", or still Unkown 1337.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:01 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

You guys gave me a great idea! I'll call it Unown Pi! (3.14...)

Mektar out.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Uhhh, did you name it yet? I have "Anonymus" I know it's spelled wrong, but Unown is too.

^Link to mah shop. Click it.^

Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Even if its in my thread, NECROMANCY = BAD

Mektar out.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]