It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Incredible Luck! 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

My luckiest will be....

Having Torchic in Ruby as shiny! w00t!

Last edited by Rhapsody on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don't use dark colors on a dark background.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My luckiest, is getting a pink Kyogre (SHINY FTW) and catching it. I EV trained it (Sp atk and Speed maximum) and now it's lv 60 (I'm going to play a lv 60 maximum doubles battle with my friends, so I plan to leave it at lv 60 until the battle). Oh and it got spread Pokérus.

Other lucky moments, getting Pokérus on TWO different games (wtf, pokerus x2 out of the wild, that's really really rare).

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My friend had a SHiny Rayquaza, he saved the game before approaching it, until it ws Shiny when he went up. But he made it faint, so he tried a whole nother 500 (exageration) times until it was Shiny again and caught it. I like Shiny Rayquaza. I went up a whole lot to Kypgre and it was never SHiny. I've beaten the E4 in 6 different games, and have enver once seen a Shiny pokemon in the wild. (besides once I was borrowing my friend's AR for the Arceus cheat and turned on the SHinies cheat by accident) So, is it true that a shiny pokeparent increases the chance of a Shiny egg? what color is it shiny? Yellow?
Oh, and I got Pokwrua from my azumarill once. I gave it to my Arceus and a few others before it became un-contagious. I don't know wy I kept it in my party so long. Man, now I forget what causes Pokerus!

Image (by Ender)

Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:58 pm
Champion of Mews
Champion of Mews

Well I have three lucky things happen to me.

1. I got a shiny Meditite on Pearl while looking for a pokemon(I don't remember what I was looking for though)
2. I beat the champion on Leaf Green using struggle(on all of his pokemon)
3. I caught Articuno with my last pokeball on Leaf Green.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:40 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i ran into not one, but two shiny rhyhorns back to back, but only caught one.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In the Umbreon Guild, where you can get awesome avatars and fusions!
My luckiest day was when I went to get an Eevee after I got the national dex. It had a Bold nature and really good IV's, but the best part was that it could learn Hidden Power Electric. My Vaporeon is now one of my favorite pokemon.

Thanks to Ender for the awesome signature.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My friend found a shiny graveller but made it faint, or it used Explosion or something, and it fainted and she was really mad.

Image (by Ender)

Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mean1 wrote:
Ok so I have always thought this was the luckiest thing that ever happened to me.
I was playing Fire Red I think and I was battling a friend. I had knocked out all of his but his like lv. 70 Gyrados and he had knocked all mine out but a lv. 5 Togepie (I have no clue why I left it in my party) Im like "CRAP!" im screwed. Didnt stop me from attempting though...I use Metronome.
So Gyrados uses some attack and it misses...Togepie uses Metronome and pulls out a 1 hit KO move and it lands....talk about a level up! hahaha

That wouldn't work because OHKO attacks only work on Pokemon of the same or lesser level than yours.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I've only ever caught one shiny, a Machop that I just kind of ran into in the wild. It was awesome. 'Course, that was on my Pearl game that disappeared, but ah well. Never gotten Pokérus, though.

My luckiest moment would have to be catching Mewtwo in Leaf Green using only my lv 57 Raticate and an Ultra Ball. I used Super Fang three or four times to cut its HP down, and then I just threw the Ultra Ball to see how good my luck was that day, and it caught. I flipped :censored: . It was awesome.

Working my way through Pokedex completion. Seen 418, caught 295.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whoah, lucky! I can't catch Mewtwo in FR or LG and I've tried so hard! And I thought Groudon and Kyogre in Emerald were hard. And I cant' catch Zapdos and Articuno in FireRed. At least I have Moltres and Charizard as my ONLY good pokemon in that game. But my friend caught a Shiny Rayquaza, and I want it SOOO BAD!!!!! XP

Image (by Ender)

Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:04 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hey, I just caught a Modest Shiny Roselia in Platinum, in the Trophy Garden after the fourth gym. I quickly ev trained it in Diamond, and beat the rest of the gyms and the E-4 almost entirely with him. Unfortunately, I didn't catch it in my Luxury Ball I had just obtained. :(

[color=#00FF00]Diamond --Friend Code: 2492-7598-5769 --Name: SUPER JK --Play Time: over 754 hours --ID No.: 05221
Pokedex: 493 Awe yeah! --Score: 60689 --Adventure Started: Apr. 22, 2007 --Card: Silver --Money: 999,999 poke[/color]

Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Wow!

My luckiest thing would have to have happened three days ago I was in the safari game on Leaf Green and was wonderig about looking for a Chansey but I suddenly found a SHiny Venonat I was like oh **** in the Safari damn its gonna run away
But I threw a ball at it it missed:o and venonat didn't flee that kept happening for about 7 or 8 poke balls until the 9th caught him I was so happy It's UT and cloned on emerald and transferred to platinum :D

Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

You're so lucky! I want a shiny, and I want a new battery for Gold, and I want a way to trade pokemon between my GBA games. I have a wireless adapter my friend gave me with Gold at my last birthday, but I don't know anyone else who has one.

Image (by Ender)

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well, a copule days ago I was training my friend's Tyrannitar (cause she doesn't understand EV's) and I ran into a shiny Golbat. That's the first shiny I've ever run into on Diamond, and now it's a pink Crobat.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I didn't want to mess around with it and accidentally kill it, so I caught it in a Master Ball (I had 5).

{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I know this would count as Bad Luck,(or good luck depending on how you look at it, but bad luck to me), and it was very annoying. I was playing my Emerald, and started a new game. I'd just finished saving Professor Birch, and received my Torchic. I go up to battle May, and as soon as I make it to the route that I saved Professor Birch, I find a Shiny Poochyena. I'm like "Aww this sucks!!!", because it was the beginning of the game, and I get the Pokeballs from the Pokemart in the next town. That was my Incredible (insert BAD here) Luck!

Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Psychic_Espeon_16 wrote:
I know this would count as Bad Luck,(or good luck depending on how you look at it, but bad luck to me), and it was very annoying. I was playing my Emerald, and started a new game. I'd just finished saving Professor Birch, and received my Torchic. I go up to battle May, and as soon as I make it to the route that I saved Professor Birch, I find a Shiny Poochyena. I'm like "Aww this sucks!!!", because it was the beginning of the game, and I get the Pokeballs from the Pokemart in the next town. That was my Incredible (insert BAD here) Luck!

i remember one time on saph, that the clammy kid at the beginning (i forgot his name LOL) caught a shiny purple Ralts. i was like "cool! now i get to fight a shiny gardevoir at the end!" but alas, it changed it to normal colors after i battled him for the first time =/

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:30 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

When I found a shiny Ditto with near perfect IVs
When I got to make clones of it.
The rest is me getting any Pokemon I want :D.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'll say my top 5 best and worst:

Best
-Shiny Piplup on Diamond, was my first 4th Generation Pokemon, and my first shiny Pokemon, coincidence? :P
-Shiny Mesprit in Platinum, yes, I caught it, with a Pokeball
-A Lvl 4 Bidoof using a tackle on Cynthia's Garchomp who had about 1-2 HP left, knocking it out (It had to recharge from Giga Impact)
-Winning a Master Rank contest by a few points
-Catching Uxie and Azelf, both with just a quick ball on first try

Worst
-Shiny Magikarp level 100 at Resort Place on the battle island, couldn't evolve it into something useful, a red Gyarados >_>
-Accidentally knocking out a Shiny Giratina with Torterra's razor leaf, critical hits, ugh
-Losing some data, that included me evolving a lot of my team, took forever, had to do it all AGAIN
-Without meaning to, caught a Pichu with my masterball, then my brother would think it would be funny to save after that... :evil:
-Releasing some Pokemon mistakenly (I have multiple Torterra's, Floatzel's, etc. since I have traded dozens of times)

Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2