It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Forbidden Dynasty {No longer accepting} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's ok, it'll be hard not to. Especially since this is all based off of legend and a book I've been reading.))

Alex stumbled ouytside to the oasis as the man went on. He sat down by Red. "You're missing some crazy stuff in there..." He noted the water's glow and eyed it carefully. Alex cupped some water in his hand and ran it over the injured one. The blood washed away, not even showing a cut. Only his mark. wierd... He made a fist and unclenched it. Everything was back to normal. "So...what are you doing out here?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red gazed at the moon, "Do you know any human who wakes up with a completely different personality? As long as I have walked this damned earth, I have yet to see someone like Blake. He isn't human Alex, just be careful around him. Any change in his personality could save our lives in the long run."

Not waiting for an immediate responce, Red continued. " It's funny, how someone like me could hate demons yet I'm basically one of them. My powers are equivelent to the strongest water demon and my knowledge goes even farther. I've realized that not all magic is evil. You've just seen", Red motioned at his healed hand," that my powers heal as well as destroy things."

He looked back at the moon. " Friendship is like the moon. No matter how brilliantly it shines, it always fades to darkness. After I've had all my friends ripped from life I've been able to see how cruel nature is by showing us these signs of what we have lost."

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"That is basically what happened sir." Keyaro sat down after explaining what happened the previous day to the man, while leaving out the part with Red being a half-demon. "Well he isn't a demon yet, but he will be so I guess y'all can stay for the night, so long as he don't come kill me in the night" Keyaro got up and did a little bow "Thank you so much for this sir." Keyaro turned to walk outside to tell Alex and Red that they could stay for the night "You best watch yourselves" the man mentioned to Keyaro and Blake "He may not be a demon yet, but once he does he will obey the Demon King."

Keyaro simply gave him a thumbs up and proceeded outside to find Red and Alex and he caught the tailwind of Red's speech "Well, my friendship is like the sun, though you can't always see it, it always burns with passion and heart." Keyaro turned to face Red "I never abandon my friends, I will even kill the Demon King himself to prove that."

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If you think nature's so bad, why not change it? There's always something a person can do to start a movement...and our place is killing the king." He smirked. "We'll find his lair...get our souls back and cut him down in his prime. After that, the world of humans and demons will be ours to do whatever we want with. And in that light...we give it peace." Alex nodded. "Isn't that what everybody wants?"

Keyaro walked out and sat beside them. Alex rose his arm to greet him. Sun and moon... He looked up at the moon. Alex suddenly felt a sense of vitality about him.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Once Blake watched everyone go outside, he then turned to the old man and proceeded to walk over to the charm on the coffee table.

"You don't talk much. Do you, young man?"

"Not really," Blake responded, picking up the charm with his right hand and dangling it through his fingers.

"Ahhh... So you're not one of them either?"

Blake eyed the charm, "...If you mean a demon or half-demon, then no. But, as Keyaro said, I'm one of their... Friends... So, maybe, I am one of them, in actuality," he chuckled, throwing the charm up and catching it, soon putting it to his pocket, "Thanks. This should come in handy someday."

Blake left to venture outside.

"You're welcome to stay, too, if you wish."

Blake stopped and turned his head a little, "No thanks. I sleep outside."

As Blake left, the old man muttered to himself, "Hmmm... That man..." the old man thought out loud, "I've never met a person like him before... Strange... Why do I feel so strange about him...?"

Blake shut the door behind him and looked out to the oasis where the others were talking. He picked a spot by the door and sat down against the wall like usual.

"Hmmm. Friends, huh?" he grinned, shutting his eyes. Another echo followed, he just ignored it.

"Naww, Blakey has friends... Bahahaha..."

((The thing that merged into his body isn't a demon, but half of something. But Red and the others can go on believing that. It'd be cool if you do. :wink: ))

Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red laid back on the soft sand. "You guys should get some sleep. You are pure human, so you can't function without it. I'll stay up and watch for any potential threats headed are way."

Red stood up and started to make motions with his hands. Water slid from the pool and formed what looked like a chair. Red tensed his hands and the water froze solid. He fell back into it. The seat area turned to slush, like a cushion, as he sat. "Yeah this feels good. I haven't sat down in a good chair like this in years."

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well then I guess I will do that" Keyaro gave them a wave as he walked back towards the house. I can't believe I finally found more people I can call my friends. As soon as he walked into the house Keyaro sat on the couch and fell immediately asleep. "Well given the days events I won't move him to an actual bed" the man said as Keyaro lightly snored.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake murmured something in his sleep. He was having another dream. Ever since his soul left his body and was taken, he was beginning to remember and dream about his childhood...

--- FLASHBACK WHOOSH~

A lone little kid, around the age of seven walked through a dark clearing. Screams and the horrific sounds of murder were heard all around him. He wasn't afraid though, he just kept on walking, silently through the thick of it all.

Suddenly, it felt like a dark hand overshadowed him. He darted upwards. Nothing. Suddenly, there was a gloomy presence behind him. He turned to see an old large demon, grey hair and long beard, with a large thick blade pointed outward, the sword which would later become Blake's blade.

"A child? In the battlefield? I don't have time for the likes of you, go back to your mother, you pathetic human," he huffed, turning his back to the long spiky-haired child.

"...I do not have a mother," the child said with an eerie calmness, as he bowed his head and shadowed his eyes, "I am here to destroy the likes of you..." Suddenly, as the child's eyes lit up a piercing light, a large white wing of feathery light pierced from his back.

The demon darted around in a gasp and jumped back before a bolt of lightning struck him, "F***! Wha-what are you exactly?!"

The child remained silent as if in a trance, launching powerful thunder from the sky one after another, glowing a light blue aura.

The old demon growled after deflecting a strike with his metal blade, beginning to teleport into darkness before each consecutive bolt could hit. He reappeared over the boy and kicked him hard to the ground, knocking him out.

The demon growled furiously, taking the sword and putting the tip to the unconscious boy's neck. He eyed the single wing, "This kid... It isn't human, nor is it a demon... Not even a half-breed... I wonder..." he grasped the boy's feathery pure wing in his mighty hand, "...This is what gives him his power... If not most of it..."

Suddenly, he yanked and ripped half the wing from the child's back, the stem and the feathers whisking away into light which was taken by a gentle wind.

He took the boy under his arm and placed his sword to his shoulder as he began to walk away back into the darkness, "You have some hidden power, my boy. I'll train you and give you what you need... You'll be my apprentice, my little monster... You'll be living an endless, meaningless life of battle... I think I'll name you Blake, my son..."

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red sat in the moonlight, enjoying the cool night air when a low thud echoed in the ground. He got out of his chair and placed his ear on the ground. Footsteps and large one's at that.

Alex was the closest one near him, so Red shook him violently. "A very large creature is coming! I can't see a thing but I can feel it stomping around."

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Big?" Alex listened closely. "I don't hear anything..." Suddenly their surroundings got dark as the moonlight was blocked out. Alex looked up as a giant boulder landed in front of the group, followed by a course, intense roar. The boulder itself lifted into a mountainous creature and let out another roar.

"A golem!?" The old man looked at the group in awe. "Look what you've done...! Now we're all sure to be killed!" The golem roared again and rose it's immense fist above the man. Alex saw this and darted back. Just before the collision, the two were just barely out of harms way. "Go inside." Without another word, the old man ran into his house. Alex looked back up to the Golem. "How does this s*** always manage to throw itself at us?" He readied his blade as the golem let out another ground shaking bellow. "Just once...gimme a nice girl, or even a treasure chest...but this is rediculous!"

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I guess we're just unlucky," Blake smirked as he sided with Alex.

Suddenly, the enormous golem took a blinding swing at them both. Blake pushed Alex aside from the attack and jumped onto its arm, running up as he took a sword from the sheath of his back. But the golem easily swatted Blake off, Blake thumping to the ground.

"Oof! Damn, it's faster than the others..."

Suddenly, the golem crushed Blake under its foot before he could make another action, roaring another bellowing roar that shook the whole area.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Holy hell! If Blake is somehow alive then it's a pure miracle." Red ran at the golem and threw his arms forward. Water from the oasis pushed itself onto the golem's leg. Red stressed his hands and the water froze solid. He ran to it and slashed out with his blade, the rocks shattering. The golem fell sidewise, howling in agony, but other rocks began to merge together and reformed its leg back. "Damn...I hope at least that Blake's not dead."

Red jumped down into the hole. Blake laid there unmoving. Red picked him up and jumped out of the hole next to the oasis. He laid him in the water, "This better work!" Red placed his hand into the water, which began to glow brightly. "Get up dammit!"

The golem stood up and started walking towards the glowing oasis, its roar making large ripples in the water.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As the rocky golem slowly advanced towards the oasis, Blake remained still.

Suddenly, a sharp pulse echoed the water around him, Blake all of a sudden rising from the wave with his eyes shut. He opened them, a piercing light shining from them to plain white. It was a trance of some sort as his clothes and hair rippled upwards with this new found power and energy.

"Stand back, demon..." Blake's voice echoed through Red's thoughts. Blake's voice, but the tone was not his.

The golem crashed above them.

With a burst of light, a single black feathery wing shot out from Blake's back, feathers continually falling and flowing into the wind. Using it, he fluttered upwards from the pool of water.

The golem took a swing at them both, but Blake's transformation had other ideas.

Air-dodging to the side, Blake took his remaining blade from his back and somehow transformed it, the rusted metal turning to a crystallised blade that shone a rainbow of highlighted colours.

It was as if Blake leapt from the air, bursting into the right arm of the monster and appearing behind, following through as he returned, straight into the other one. This quick blinding thrust left Blake with his new sword outstretched, as just a moment later both of the golem's arms fell to the earth as the golem gave out a bellowing cry of pain.

Blake landed to the ground, sheathing his ultimate blade and outstretching his black wing on instinct to let off energy that surged around him.

The golem was trying desperately to recover its fallen arms.

Blake suddenly turned around to face it, outstretching his arms, soon clasping his hands together, pushing them forward and outward forcibly.

This chain reaction caused a light energy a shot out from his palms as Blake roared with the attack, the energy completely filling the darkness of their surroundings. The massive surge of energy completely overwhelmed the golem, his body materialising away through the beam until there was nothing left.

When Blake ceased, smoke and dust filled the large crater left by the energy beam the golem was once standing in. Blake's eyes returned to normal and the energy whisked away from his body.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry I have been away for a while, got hit with a stomach virus but I'm back now.))

Keyaro stood motionless as the fighting went on, unable to do anything but just stand motionless.

After the fighting was over Keyaro ran over to Blake "Wow man that was pretty amazing, I didn't know that you could do that."

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"He has angel blood running through him." Red walked up behind Blake. "At first I thought it was demonic since it was black but your wing has feathers. A black demonic wing is made of leathery flesh. And judging by the type of powers you were able to exert with little effort, the only explaination is that neither human nor demon." Red pondered through his thoughts.

He remembered back when he felt a strong power and related it to Blake. "Blake, how long have you been on Earth? Do you even remember how old you are?" Red wanted to see if his information was correct before jumping to conclusions.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake looked at his hand, pulling it into a fist. He remembered being crushed underneath the golem, and then something happened... Something inside him woke up and suddenly he was even more powerful than he ever imagined. It was all too familiar to him. He couldn't control his own actions either. It was like he was in a dream.

"Angel blood... So that's what I am? An angel?" Blake thought to himself, wondering what an earth happened as he questioned himself, "...No, I'm no angel. I'm just some kind of monster... The demon who raised me from a child always said that. That was about... 20 or 30 years ago... I don't know. I've always had amnesia, ever since I was a boy."

He could feel out his new black wing, sticking from his back. It was disgusting. He felt like even more of a freak. Then suddenly it hit him. That black wing belonged to that woman from his dreams. Was she actually real? Did that dream actually happen?!

"Oh, hell..." Blake clenched at his chest, glaring into a cold sweat, "That woman, her soul, she's inside me... Before we left...!! That's the reason I changed, because of her...!!"

Blake growled, growing weary as he squatted to the ground.

"That's right. You transformed because of me! You loved it, didn't you? Well?"

"Who, who the hell are you?!" he screamed to open space.

"I told you. I'm your other half. But you can call me Amy. Amy Blake."

"Other half? You said that before, right? But I didn't get what you meant."

"Yes. I am one half and you are the other. Our original soul was divided into two. Those soul remnants took on a strange phenomenon, creating and giving birth to us. Thanks to the demon's failed attempt at destroying the original being, we lived and grew as two separate entities on Earth, you and me. And everything was fine the way it was, that is, until your soul was stolen. It upset the balance... The invinible tie that links us both and keeps us in this world... The only thing keeping us stable now is my soul inside you!"

"Stable?"

"This isn't by choice, I assure you. I'd rather be back in my own wonderful body. When your soul was taken, your body's form was quickly deteriorating. You wouldn't have lasted three days, at best. This wouldn't have happened if you were an ordinary person, mind you. Humans without souls can live on with their bodies and minds intact, but we're an exception. Our bodies and minds can't continue without a soul because our souls are what gave birth to the body and mind. If your mind and body fade, one of the two ties that binds us to this world, I would cease to exist, just like if my soul was taken, the balance would correct itself and you would die as well."

"So you're helping me recover my soul so you can live on... Without you here, I'd die, and if I die, you do as well. Is that it?" he murmured.

"Of course. I happen to enjoy life."

"And the wing you had and given me? Red said something about me being an angel. But that's impossible. Angels don't exist..."

"No, they don't. I don't care what our wings mean. All I know is that they give us ultimate power. You avoided using your maximum power, but with your soul you had a pure white wing on par with my night black wing. It's you and me, Blake! We may be monsters, but we are better than both human and demon scum! Remember that, darl."

Blake glared, "...You sounded like my father just then. And you're right, you couldn't be an angel. You sound just as bad as any demon I know."

"Ye-ouch. Sorry if I don't meet up to your 'angel expectations'. I'm sure you'll like me once you get to know me. Bahahaha!!"

"Whatever. Amy, was it? We seem to agree with one thing, and that is retrieving my soul so you and leave me and do whatever the hell you want. Just try and be as quiet as you can be in there. This is freaky enough without you head-casing me all the time... I'll call you when I need to use the Devil-Trig--- Nah, let's for Red's sake call it the Angel-Trigger. Yeah, that has a nice ring to it..."

Blake stood up, turning to the guys, realising everything Amy said was only directed to his mind, "Oh, sorry. You probably thought I was just talking to myself. I was actually having a conversation. And, Red," he turned to him, "I don't know about you, but I have a hard time believing I'm an angel. And demons come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. There's bound to be some with wings like this. But thanks for saving me back there. Without you healing me, I doubt I would've survived to enter Angel-Trigger. I guess Amy's personality quirk took over and made me reckless. Heh," he grinned.

He strangely accepted the fact that another soul other than his was inside him. It was probably because Amy's personality and judgement influenced him and made him feel more relaxed about the situation. Whether it was against his will or not, he didn't have a choice.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Amy....He must've developed another personality. Wait! He did seem different after the night in the town. That must of been when this woman invaded his body. I'll have to watch him closely. If he is the creature from that day then this can be either the demons demise or Earth's destruction.

"May I ask who this Amy is? What did she look like?" Questions soared threw Red's mind. He touched Blake's arm to get his attention but as he did, a strong energy shocked his entire body. Red fell onto his knees, smoke rising from his body. Images popped into his mind. Things that Red was sure that he himself didn't experience, but someone else. Red shook it off and jumped back up.

"You obviously have some new powers as well." Red rotated his shoulders, both of them popping loudly. "That actually hurt. Hmph, I guess that woman occupying your body isn't such a bad thing."

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Guess who bot lost...I did!))

Alex watched as everything happened. He couldn't believe it. Was Red right? Did Blake actually have angel-powers? And who was Amy? Everything seemed to be going by so fast now, it was hard to keep up. He sheathed his sword and turned around as he heard a bellow from below and just barely lept out of the way as what looked like a giant arm shot from the sand flew past him. Once it disappeared, so did the bellow. The air felt calmer now. Alex scratched his head and walked back to the other. "Well that was...uncanny..." He laughed a little. If that guy does have an angel...then at least he's on our side... Alex sighed and turned to start walking back to the house, only to find it destroyed.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well that explains his powers. Keyaro looked at his own hands I still don't know what gives me my abilities. "Well well an angel is in our midst, wither she is hearing us or not" Keyaro did a little praying motion towards Blake "Well if it weren't for that power this Amy, whoever the hell she is, gave you we would be pretty boned so Amy if you can hear me thank you."

Keyaro looked at the house with Alex "Well we can either get moving, or stay here for another night" Keyaro said jokingly. As he laughed he saw a figure cloaked in shadows, the same one he saw at the inn at the front of the ruined house mouthing the same words. All of a sudden the words "I love you" were spoken, seemingly coming from nowhere, for all to hear.

Keyaro ran to where the figure was just in time for it to disappear again Why does this figure follow me... could it be you sister?

-------Far away in an unknown land------
"You have done well" a demon spoke with a voice filled with malice "You haunt your brother exactly as told, fill him with doubt of your identity so that we may kill him before his powers become to great" a female voice answered him with only a curt sentence "I will do as told master."

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red jerked up when he heard the words and watched as Keyaro ran.

"What's wrong?" Red walked over to Keyaro and looked into the darkness. "Did you see something? If you did then we all must extra careful out here. For all we know that thing could of been what sent the golem. Certain demons and creatures can become or create things to lower our guards."

Red started to walk of into the darkness. "Come on. We need to get to that fortress as soon as possible."

Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

[b]Alex looked through the rubble of the destroyed house and found a shudder among the debris. He moved the boards aside to reveal the old man. Alex tried to free him, only to find the man pinned. "You fought that Demon...yet you are one yourself..." Alex looked away thoguhtfully. "Where are you going...?" "To find something...very imporant." The old man coughed hard. "Leave north...about a day's walk or so you'll find another oasis, but beware the water...in the night there will be spiders. Eat them, it will give you special sight..." He coughed hard again. "With this eye, you'll find more than just dunes and sand. Continue north to the Great Divide...follow it down. Once there...you'll know where to go..." Alex nodded. "Be careful...if you don't make it in time and the eye fades...you'll not see the Divide and surely perish into it...go now!" He coughed again, his grip lightening. "Wait, I can help you..." "No....just let me sleep...I'm sorry for my doubt..." The man released his grip on Alex and fell into his slumber. Alex walked back to the group, looking at each of them. "If you really wanna do that, then I suggest we head north."[b]

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Keyaro looked at Red "I... just thought I saw something... something from my past that is long since gone" Sister is that really you? Keyaro shook his head "Guess it must be the desert playing tricks on my mind." He said with a laugh "Well I think we should head north like the man suggested we should." Keyaro mentioned towards Alex "But I would be careful when dealing with these spiders and special sight he mentioned, I don't know what it could do to those who are marked, or even myself for that matter."

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, I can't say I'm too excited about eating spiders...but if we really need to then I guess we'll have to do it." Alex wondered what these spiders looked like even. How can they eat an insect of all things if they can't even find it? He looked at Keyaro and smirked. "Just one more thing to add to our list of mishaps!" He laughed lightly and started walked. The night desert was cold, almost the complete opposite of daytime. Neither of which were much welcomed. What did he mean exactly by 'Beware the water'...?

((Sorry for the short post...I'm very tired...and very very hungover...))

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:53 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4