It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 The 3 Regi's 

The 3 Regi's
Poll ended at Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:13 am
They might be in HG/SS 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
No, they won't be in HG/SS 67%  67%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 6

The 3 Regi's 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Starting from Emerald and all the way to Platinum, the 3 Regi Pokemon has been involved in something. But will they be in HG/SS? If they are, that's gotta be AWESOME!

Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

They were in platinum. They wont be in HG/SS.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Cactuar wrote:

Cactuar, do you know this for sure? Are you pulling out information from your ass? Where have you read such a thing? Until Nintendo announces that they will or won't be in it we can't say for sure, or unless they don't say and we get the game and find out they aren't in it.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It would be pointless to have the same legendary pokemon in two games in a row, on the same handheld, in the same generation.
EDIT: But then, half the stuff nintendo puts into games is pointless. It just makes no sense, however, for the regis to be in the game again, all it would do is make nintendo do a little more programming.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That is true, but still until Nintendo says something about it then there is no way for sure to know that certain things will be in the game. Just refrain from making such bold statements and expect people to accept them as facts, just list them as an opinion followed by a reason to back your opinion up.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This is a poll. You're supposed to state your opinion. I didn't say that anyone had to agree with me.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well Cactuar I must have misunderstood your original intent and for that I apologize. The way you stated it in the first place made it sound like you knew it for a fact.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

They aren't going to be in. They have been in 4 games now I think that's good enough.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:45 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

shinashu taji wrote:
Well Cactuar I must have misunderstood your original intent and for that I apologize. The way you stated it in the first place made it sound like you knew it for a fact.

Just dont attempt to insult me about everything I say. LOL. And pokemaniac, they werent in D/P. They haven't been in consecutive games, just generations.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I don't think that the Regis are going to be in HG/SS because they already have Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia and Ho-oh in HG/SS. They also have Giratina/Palkia/Dialga in it too. That is already quite a lot of lthe Legendaries in these versions of the games. If Nintendo plans to make a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake in 3D landscaping, then they would save the Regis for then.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Psychic_Espeon_16 wrote:
I don't think that the Regis are going to be in HG/SS because they already have Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia and Ho-oh in HG/SS. They also have Giratina/Palkia/Dialga in it too. That is already quite a lot of lthe Legendaries in these versions of the games. If Nintendo plans to make a Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remake in 3D landscaping, then they would save the Regis for then.

thats exactly what i think and yet alot of people think there are going to be other legendaries in it, for example: mewtwo and lati@s (from a different topic in this forum) i think there is just too many legendaries in HG/SS in the first place to assume that there will be more although lati@s has a greater chance than any other legendary that was not included in DPP

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

So much desperate speculation...

Cactuar wrote:

Surprisingly, I believe Cactuar said it best and that the thread should have stopped after his post. :(

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:02 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ]