It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Forbidden Dynasty {No longer accepting} 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex nodded to Red and Keyaro. "Still....I'm pretty sure our souls prove some kind of importance to us...we were given one for a reason." Alex coughed and looked to Blake. "No, we're not leaving you here alone. If you can't travel the desert in this state what makes you think you can hold your ground if something comes this way after us and only finds you." He turned to the ground. "Tonight, we rest, and make off in the morning. He walked toward the INN. "Sun's setting....so get in unless you wanna get mixed up with the Goki and Chimeras. They'll tear a man apart." He made his way for the INN. "First thing in the morning, we head off."

((Everyone can get get out their questions for Red done here or anytihng about the mark or various demons. *Sometimes feels he knows too much on the subject*))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I geuss you are right about that" Keyaro shrugged and walked in the same area as Alex "Hmm I never did think that I was anything but special, but eh I must be since I met you guys." Keyaro chuckled and put his hands behind his head "I really don't wanna get mixed up with some Chimeras the just give me the heebie jeebies."

Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((You'll find out how Red knows so much as long as you ask the right question. hint: read my battle post. Oh and I'm done with band camp.))

Red walked into the Inn, passing Alex. "Chimeras will eat any living thing it finds but Goki are another story. They act on the commands of higher demons. Well this is a demonic town so humans would be hunted here."

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((That's good redt))

Keyaro followed after Red and stood in the doorway holding it open for Alex "So buddy" Keyaro directed at Red "How come is that you have two marks instead of the standard form, and what was that whole thing about you being half demon" he asked curiously and innocently. "I am just curious about it that is all, if you don't want to say anything then you don't have too I just like to know a bit about my friends."

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Sorry, but I am taking a bit of a break from Psypoke. I need to sort out some of my stuff in my real life. So I'll be gone for about a week. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red half smiled at Keyaro, "You probably wouldn't call me friend after you know about my past. I'm much older than you think. Everything about me physically is due to having the two marks. Ninety-nine percent of humans painfully die if their marked more than once. I was that one percent sadly." Red sighed deeply as he remembered his long past.

"I was in New York City when the final invasion arrived. My parents and I were hiding in abandond apartments, moving to rooms during the night so that we wouldn't be found. One day a group of dopple gangers found us by impersonating friends that we knew. They took us to the Demon King himself to decide our fate. I never saw what he looked like since the room was pitch black but his voice was as cold as ice. He said that humans could become like the demons but my parents declined. They said they would rather rot then become a demon, that's when everything happened. I heard both my parents scream out in pain then it just stopped. His dark voice echoed in my head as he said that he marked my parents but it killed them. He told me what he was planning for the world, an army of half demons. Half demons can change between human and demon forms, so he was planning as using them as spies in human civilizations then kill them all eventually."

Red shuttered, "I felt searing pain in my hands but I couldn't feel anything touching me. It felt like an ice shard was carving in my hands, my soul beginning to freeze over. It ended soon, I assumed I was dead but I still heard his voice. He was surprised that I lived so he sent for two water demons quickly. A hot blade was slit across my chest and blood flowed onto the ground. The water demons did likewise but they poured their blue, water-like blood onto my open wound. I was scared but as the blood mixed I felt invigorated. My wound healed fast and my feelings of pain and suffering vanished. I was dismissed with the water demons since they were ordered to care for me."

Red unsheathed his katana, "This is what I mean." He slipped the blade over his wrist and purple blood poured onto the ground like water. "My blood isn't the same colr but it is the same property as a water demons. I also inherited their magic also. And since I have demon blood in me I'm immortal. My body has remained in the same state since I was marked fifty years after the first invasion." Red grabbed a cup of water off the counter and splashed it across the wound. It closed up as if it was never cut.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Now up in the room, Alex layed quietly listening to Red's story. He examined his own hand. They're different marks... HE got up and silently walked to the bathroom, hoping the sink would work. Alex then cut his arm and ran it under water; Nothing. He walked back out. "Well, I'm not of water." He lept back into the bed. "I'm out...we're gonna need to be out of here early."

Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hmm well then friend that is an interesting story, and I am quite sorry about what happened to you" Keyaro said nicely Could I have some demon origin seeing how I can use fire and I am not marked? "Well I think we should all get to sleep" Keyaro said as he hopped on a bed and drifted off to sleep.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake slept quietly under the shade and darkness of the balcony. He felt a shiver coming on as he dreamed. Voices of demons echoed through his mind.

--- FLASHBACK, WHOOSH~~~~

"What is this... this thing? It's certainly not human, nor devil..."

"No, it's not... Where did it come from? And why is it in the Underworld?"

"I don't know... Maybe we should ask the Demon King?"

"N-no way! That won't be necessary!"

"Haha! You're scared him, aren't you?!"

"So are you!!"

"No way!!"

"GRR, QUIET!!"

"Eek, sorry!"

"Sorry, Boss!"

"Let me see this child... Hmm, interesting... Huh? Wait... No... That can't be..."

"What is it...?"

"It... It has the same blood running through his veins as... From... Of the Demon King himself!!"

"What?! How is that even possible?!?!"

"I don't know... But we all know where the Demon King came from... Perhaps... It was sent here, from...?"

"Nevertheless, it's still just a child. We can do something about it right now before the situation gets any worse."

"Right, right..."

"Allow me."

SLICE.

"What... What did you just do?!"

"I am a soul demon. I have cut the creature's soul to two."

"Wha---?! Where did that thing go?!!"

"...You idiotic fool."

"...What?! You belittle my skillz?!"

"The creature has disappeared! There should be a soulless corpse here!"

"Oh... oh no."

"What?!"

"...Well, it wasn't human, right? And it wasn't a demon like us, right? Well... Uh...?"

"WHAT IS IT ALREADY?!!"

"...Uh, perhaps... Perhaps I may have just cut the soul into two parts... Wherever those two pieces fled, they could still be out there somewhere, reappearing elsewhere... My best guess is Earth... Instead of destroying the soul, I may have just split it in half, creating two weaker entities, mere morals now really... Well, that's never happened before! Ahahaha!! And because of that we won't be able to track it down anymore......heh. Oh well! At least it won't be as powerful as it was! And it's out of our hair now, right?! Right? Right?!?!"

"..."

"..."

"...?"

"...That's it. You're so going back to the fiery abyss."

"Damn. Guess this means I'm fired, huh?"

FLASHBACK END, WHOOSH~~~~ ---

"Wakey-wakey, eggs an' baccy."

Blake opened his eyes to see a very dark yet beautiful woman standing above him. It was still dark out. The two of them looked sort of similar, like a brother and sister. But of course this chick wasn't as big as Blake. She was just overly hot. With her pale white skin and endless black long hair, she wore black shiny leather that cut from her shoulders and met down her cleavage. A single striking large black wing arched from her back behind her.

"Uh huh. You're awake, good. I thought you were dead for sure," she rolled her eyes, putting her hands to her hips.

"...And you are?" Black responded in a glare. She looked... No. Her presence felt familiar somehow...

She looked apalled, "You've forgotten me?! Gee, Blake! You forget your other half?!"

"Other..." he looked down to her strapped boots, and then up again with a tilt of the head, "...Half?"

"Oh, right... Out of the two of us, you're the dim-witted one, right? Anyway, you lost your soul to a devil-nitwit, right, darl?"

Blake glared again at her.

"I thought as much. My power and being is draining away, too, thanks to you babe. We are one of the same, after all. We can't co-exist without the other."

"...What are you talking about?"

She sighed, "...Look, nevermind. I'm going to help you, for now." She kissed her hand and put it to his forehead. Black murmured. "Just sit still, hun. I'm going to give you my power until you get your half of the soul back. My power of light is so much stronger than yours anyway."

Suddenly, her black wing lit up in a holy-like light, and then her whole body started as well. As her body lit up in a light that made her see-through, like she was some sort of spirit, her hand on Blake's horrified face started merging with him as he glowed too.

---

Blake woke and jumped up in freight, sweat pouring from his face. It was daylight. He placed his hand to his forehead when he regained breath, putting it through his hair.

"Just a dream... I'm sure," he murmured to himself.

((Roleplay to be continued please.))

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Keyaro slept calmly on the little bed in the inn. As he slept his body temperature started to rise drastically, and sweated profusely as if having a nightmare.

((Flashback time for Keyaro whoooo))

"Heh you silly little fool, if you continue to do things like that then you will surely die." A woman said

"Meh I will be fine sis don't worry about me."

"Well Keyaro don't try yourself too much, you have only a limited amount of power and your hair already has white in it from pushing to hard."

"Hey ********* ((he doesn't remember his sister's name)) you don't have to be mean like that."

"Well little one as long as you continue at the rate you do you will die, unless..."

"Unless what sister?"

"Unless you learn the final technique, but... I don't think you are ready."

"Of course I am ready! I have already mastered all the other forms already!"

"Well then Keyaro I guess it is time for you to learn it, let me get the scroll."

The woman walked off to the back of the training dojo they were in.

"Alright I can't believe I finally get to learn the technique."

As soon as the woman returned holding the scroll, the wall of the dojo crashed revealing two powerful demons surrounded in shadows.

"They have the scroll of which the Demon King described."/b]

"[b]Yes they do we must take it."

The woman shifted to Keyaro "These are Tengus brother they are very powerful if they have been sent by the Demon King."

"Right sister we must fight them then."

They all lunged for each other which resulted in a huge fight, with damages done to both sides. Keyaro lay down bloodied and broken couldn't do anything as the Tengus carried off his sister's dead body and the scroll.

"Yes we have it, and the keeper is dead!"

"What about the boy he is still alive, we must eliminate him."

"Don't worry about him he doesn't know the technique, but the woman he have use for her yet."

As the dream faded the Tengus were walking away and faded into darkness.

((End of flashback))
Keyaro awoke dripping in a puddle of sweat Only a dream nothing more, Keyaro turned to see something fade into shadows and it appeared to mouth three words to him but he couldn't make out what they were.

((Tengus are Japanese demons btw))

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The morning sun poured through the window of the inn, dousing the small bed in light. Alex woke up and stretched. He rolled over and felt a dampness . Upon opening his eyes he realized the side of his bed was covered in blood - his blood. He lept up and saw that his hand had bled massiveley throughout the night, as the bandaged was stained a crimson red. "Jesus..." His look darted to the others, who were still sleeping. "Hey! Up and at'em!" One by one he nudged the bodies of his sleeping allies. Nothing. "What the hell is going on?"

The sunlight slowly began to fade from the from, making a dim moonlight until not even the hand in front of his face could be seen. Suddenly the sky turned a deep red and a figure could be seen standing in front of him. "Alexander..." Alex drew his sword. "Who are you...?" The piercing white eyes of the figure glared as Alex felt paralyzed. It walked closer. Alex struggled, only feeling pain. The figure took Alex's arm and brought it up high before intertwining its hand with his. The figure slowly disappeared as Alex felt an immense pain course through his arm. The red faded as the pain grew heavier. "Heh heh..."

Alex woke up yelling in a cold sweat. His first reaction was to pound the wall with his fist. It cracked. Alex looked down in a rush. No blood, but his bandage was gone. The seal no longer bleeding, but looking as if it were perfectly healed. He looked around frantically hoping someone else was awake. The sun shined brightly through the window.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Keyaro went over to Alex "Are you ok?" He asked in a very concerned voice. What in the hell did we all have a rough night. "I think we should leave soon, as in very soon" Keyaro said. He began looking around the room for signs of an intruder, he then opened the door to see if anyone was coming, there wasn't. "Well I guess we are safe for now."

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

As soon as Keyaro turned away from the door, Blake burst in.

"Oh, good. Some of you are awake. We all seem to be in perfect condition for the hike across the desert now, so let's go for it," he cracked a smirk.

Blake felt really good for some reason, like he was a new man. He seemed, different somehow. He was slightly happier and more upbeat.

"We better be going soon. though. I'm getting a bad feeling about this place."

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red sat up in his cot. " Yeah, the demons have probably sent demonic creatures already to find us. The desert is our only option to elude most of them. There's not many that can survive in those harsh conditions."

Red walked over to Alex, " Your hand's healed, that's good. Your powers should develop soon which means that you'll have an even playing field with most demons." He stood up, grabbed his sword, and walked over to the door where Blake was standing. "I'm guessing someone had a goodnights sleep." He has more personality now, like he's more human or something.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well someone seems more chipper than they were last night. Grabbing his sword Keyaro turned to face Blake "I thought about what you said last night, and if I am marked then that would be pretty fricking sweet" Keyaro said with a big ole smile.

"We should get moving, and fast we have no idea if they sent someone after us but if they did they should be coming soon." I am the oddball of the group I guess I should feel that way, not being marked and all.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex smirked. "Good, I just want to see my power." He looked out the window and didn't see a single cloud in the sky. "I agree, we should move. It's going to be a hot journey afterall..." Alex made his way out of the room, noticing Blake. "Have a nice rest?" He laughed a bit and walked downstairs noticing the inn was still empty. "This place gets creepier and creepier..." Alex looked to the rest. "Well, we hould be off."

((And now comes the long, fun-filled walk through a hot blinding desert...hoorah...))

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake watched Alex leave, noting his healed hand. Something was up. His wound shouldn't have healed so quickly. And his presence... It was different somehow... Did it have something to do with the mark? Or was it something else...?

Blake grinned to Red about the night's sleep, turning to Keyaro with a shrug reply concerning the marks. He chuckled to himself oddly, giving Red a tap on the shoulder as he turned to follow Alex out.

Blake walked by Alex's side.

"Yeah, when I woke up I didn't see anybody either. I thought everyone must've been still asleep, but... It's quiet. Too quiet..."

He proceeded outside to the suspiciously silent town. It was a ghost town now really.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey guys wait up" Keyaro said as he was running out the door. "You know I was wondering, what that Abdiel guy wants with our souls" he said as he caught up with Blake and Alex "And I developed a little theory, he wants to present us to the Demon King himself so that the Demon King can make us a part of his army."

Keyaro looked around the town and noted that it was empty no one was around. "Now I know there were people here last night, maybe they all went to visit their grandmothers" Keyaro said with a hearty laugh as they walked towards the dessert "Well we are gonna have a fun little hike in that heat."

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When Blake patted Red on the shoulder, a surge of energy flowed through him. This power....I've felt it only once before but that was from a distance away. Could it be that....No I heard that its' soul was destroyed. I'll just watch closely.

Realizing that everyone was outside, Red opened the window and jumped out of it, landing next to Alex silently. He smirked at Alex, " Being half-demon does have its perks." Red glanced around the town as he walked. " The people and lesser demons fled. Abdiel definetly must of sent creatures our way, just stay on your guard. The undead are common in the desert along with weak fire demons as well."

Red smiled, " We'll get a good warm-up before we reach Abdiel."

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex smirked back. "It seems to..." A half demon...he could be pretty useful... He looked around. "Abdiel really did do a number here, didn't he? Heh...let him do as he wants. We'll slauter anything thrown in our way!" Alex eyed behind him to see the followers. "So men, are we ready?" As they marched through the desert the heat beat down onto them tremendously. Damn...and I thoguht I was done with his place...

By nightfall they'd reached a house. A man, just finishing with his crops strolled the oasis. "Hello....be ye man or demon?" Alex stopped and thought. "A mirage...? This doesn't seem familiar...then again...I'm not much of a desert man..." He turned to the man. "We be man!" "Well, you'd best come in then." The man turned and walked back to his house, leaving the door open for them. Alex walked hesitantly. "Seems ok..."

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thank ye kindly friend" Keyaro said to the old man as he walked in behind Alex. As he passed Alex he whispered "Better be extremely careful don't let him find out about your mark, I have a feeling he wouldn't hesitate to kill any of us."

In the house Keyaro sat down in a chair "Say friend got any food here, I'm starving" the old man gave a hearty laugh "Well I got plenty to share just wait here a few moments." As soon as he left Keyaro looked around the room and on the mantle he noticed pictures of the man with a beautiful woman and a small female child. Could they be his wife and child?

The man returned with some biscuits and tea "Sorry this is all I got that doesn't take time to cook, y'all just help y'allselves." The man noticed Keyaro looking at the pictures and said "They were my wife and child taken away by demon scum."

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Yeah, Red should be afraid. Very afraid. Bahahahaha... Tea and biscuits, huh. :P))

The desert wasn't putting a strain on him at all, unlike before. He felt... Relaxed. No exhaustion, no tiredness... No fatigue whatsoever. He walked on with the others through the near endless, heat stroking desert.

Blake followed them inside the farmhouse and leant back by the door with his arms crossed. A familiar woman's voice echoed through his thoughts.

"Bahahaha!! Tea and biscuits?! Really?! Those humans are too much!"

"Huh?" Blake perked up, looking around the room. He soon murmured, "...Huh. Must have been hearing things," he sat back and watched the characters do about their business.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Red sat down, he thought he saw a transparent wing on Blake's back flicker in and out of sight. I really hope that I'm just getting paranoid. Red grabbed a biscuit and began eating, then he thought of something important. "Um excuse me sir, do you have a water pouch or cantine?" The old man reached under the sink, "Yeah, I think I got an old cantine done here somewhere. Ah, here it is." He handed it to Red. "Thank you very much. Do you mind if I take some water from the oasis as well?" "Sure no problem. Just be careful since it's starting to get dark." Red nodded and walked out the door.

The moon was almost full and the air was beginning to get humid. Red knelt down and put the bottle into the water. After it was filled he put his hand in the pool and it began to glow. Red began to mumble to himself, "I'll need all the strength I can get for the upcoming battle. I just hope that Blake doesn't turn out to be who I think he is. I thought I saw some demon in him which he didn't have before."

((Red can see demons that are hiding their true forms and he can see how much demonic spirit a human has. If anyone wants to go outside to check-up on him that's fine or eavesdrop that's fine too.))

Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex nodded to Keyaro and folded his arms, hiding the mark. He heard mumbling and looked back to Blake. "Everything ok back there?"

He picked at the biscuits and sipped at the water. After noting everyone and thier explanations, he sat down and looked at the man. "So, what made you want to live in the desert?" "Bah!" The man responded whole-heartedly. "Have you seen these towns? They're swarming with murder and prostitution. All because of those filthy demons." He spat on the floor. "I curse them all and thier kind." Alex nodded, thinking of his hand and his group. "Now, boy, what brings you and your friends to a place like this?" "Heh...just escaped some demons, actually." "Really now...they go after such young people these days...and for no reason!" He looked down, thinking. "Wait here." The man got up and left for a bit. Alex looked awkwardly at the others. The man came back, holding what looked like necklace. "I want you to have this..." He handed it to Alex. "It's a charm to keep even the most powerful demons at bay. "Oh I couldn't--" "No, please." He persisted, taking Alex's hand and cupping his fingers around it.

In the blink of an eye the table was toppled over and the mad scrambled to his feet. Alex held his hand as blood dripped from it to the floor. He looked around wildly, as if asking what to do.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Keyaro jumped up out of his chair and immediately went over to Alex. "****!" Keyaro picked up the necklace and examined it he noticed a small inscription on it "Per cruor of Chirst" Keyaro said aloud "Latin for 'By the Blood of Christ." Keyaro looked at the man "This is an ancient relic from what was once known as the Christian faith, it was kept in the Vatican City because it was thought to be worn by Mary."

The man looked at him "He is a demon for that only burns those of demon blood" he said angrily "That necklace is a family heirloom from my wife's side." Keyaro looked at him and said "This is a very valuable thing, for the very name of Christ will cause lesser demons to go insane, while anything that was blessed by the man who carried the title of Pope will severely hurt any demon."

Keyaro turned to Alex and looked at his hand which was pouring blood. "How can you associate with those who have demonic powers" the man asked Keyaro, without turning around Keyaro said "Because they are my friends, I shall not abandon them."

((Sorry if it got a bit too into Jesus there))

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next