It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:51 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Ask PsyPoke 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost wrote:
Dear anybody who cares to answer, how would you rank the colors of the rainbow (you can ignore indigo if you'd like)?

Violet > Blue > Indigo > Red > Orange > Green > Yellow :)

Poe wrote:
Galar: Are you interested in sports at all? Brazilian National Soccer/Football Team?

Hey, Poe! Well, to be honest with you, I'm not THAT into sports. I was never a good player (except for handball in 5th grade), and I'm usually afraid of getting hit, hehe. In relation to teams, though, I do enjoy sports, yes. I cheer for the Brazilian national soccer team every four years, and I get upset when we lose, but I'm not (by far) a fanatic. I do have to say the team has been letting us down, unfortunately. I also cheer for our volleyball team. When it comes to the regional soccer team, though, I honestly could care less.

EvilPenguin wrote:
Also, since R_R never answered one of my questions, I guess I'll pose it to the whole staff, alongwith some others I suppose:

You walk into a bar where every drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) is served, what do you order?

Mineral water. It's my favorite drink. And I don't drink alcohol.

EvilPenguin wrote:
Top five places you'd like to visit that you've never been to before

Japan (Tokyo, basically), Russia, Australia/New Zealand, South Africa, and some random brazilian region.

Evil Penguin wrote:
Top five TV shows

Currently, there are no particular TV shows I enjoy, I pretty much watch anything of a specific category, like cartoons and animal shows. I've been watching House M.D. and Friends a lot recently, and I love anime (mostly Saint Seiya and Get Backers), videoclips (and MTV specials, like awards), and movies (those channels are the ones I visit most).

EvilPenguin wrote:
Top five psypoke members you'd like to meet that you haven't met before (past and present)

Honestly, I'd like to meet everyone in the staff, and there are many members I'd love to talk to face-to-face (can't list you all!), but right off the bat I can think of Jigglypuff, BlueBabyDragon and Crimson.

EvilPenguin wrote:
Top five pOkEmAhNzZ

My number one Pokemon is Altaria, and my other favorites change frequently. Right now I'm going to say Blaziken, Lucario, Scyther and Gyarados. In a couple of minutes this list will be outdated. :p

Jaguar wrote:
@All staff that live in America: Have any of you visited England?

I don't live in America, but... wait... I do, right? I have visited England, yes, seven years ago, and it was great.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost wrote:
Dear anybody who cares to answer, how would you rank the colors of the rainbow (you can ignore indigo if you'd like)?

Green > Purple > Blue > Red > Yellow > Orange

EvilPenguin wrote:
Also, since R_R never answered one of my questions, I guess I'll pose it to the whole staff, alongwith some others I suppose:

You walk into a bar where every drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) is served, what do you order?
Top five TV shows
Top five psypoke members you'd like to meet that you haven't met before (past and present)
Top five pOkEmAhNzZ

I must've missed you asking it... I seem to be missing a lot of questions here lol.

Bar Question: Dr. Pepper. If I tried to order any alcohol they'd ID me and I'm obviously not 21 yet, so I'd get kicked out. Unless this is some sort of underground bar free from the law.

(all lists in no particular order)

Top Five Places I'd Like to Visit: Japan, England, U.K., Russia, Italy

Top Five TV Shows: Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Rocko's Modern Life, Dexter's Laboratory, Upright Citizens Brigade, Ren & Stimpy

Top Five PsyPokians I'd like to meet: Rhapsody, Jigglypuff, Tonberryking, Sneaky Sneasel, EvilPenguin

Top Five Pogeymans: Registeel, Vaporeon, Skitty, Crobat, Aggron

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

EP wrote:

If they had any beer ever, then I'd probably try a few new ones, but if I had to stick with something I've had before, I'd get a Newcastle, maybe a French martini.

EP wrote:

Ireland, UK, Germany, France, and umm.... New Zealand :3

EP wrote:
Top five TV shows

Mystery Science Theater 3000, Futurama, Spongebob, Venture Bros, Ren & Stimpy

EP wrote:

(Still holds record for meeting the most. :O)
Amphy, FS, Patchy, Rhapsody, TK

EP wrote:
Top five pOkEmAhNzZ

Chansey, Jirachi, Wooper, Mudkip, Minun

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Registeel_Rocks wrote:
If I tried to order any alcohol they'd ID me and I'm obviously not 21 yet, so I'd get kicked out. Unless this is some sort of underground bar free from the law.

What are you talking about, of course its an underground bar :O

And yes, I went to England. When I was six though, so I'd like to go back to get a better appreciation and whatnot.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost wrote:
Dear Crunchy, has anybody else ever called you Charly Brown? :o

Good grief, yes :P

EvilPenguin wrote:
Top five pOkEmAhNzZ

Depends on my mood. Coca Cola is usually what I drink non-alcoholic. Right now I feel like Woodstock or something.

Everywhere but here.

Everyone at one big party. But to choose off the top of my head: Krisp, DatVu, Frost, Swift and Serpentsounds

Snorlax, Togekiss, Mewtwo, Scizor and Dragonite

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sorry for forgetting to answer your question Jaguar. I shall make amends in this new post. :)

Jaguar wrote:

I have never ventured outside of the United States of America, sad to say. Hopefully in the near future I can fix that. As for England specifically, it's in my list of top five other places I want to visit. :o

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Seeing Galar Hasn't received much questions, I decided to do that part:

Galar: Como vc se sente sendo o único moderador de uma nação que não fale inglês como língua oficial?
Onde você comprava Oreos? Eu nunca tinha visto os originais :P
Se tivesse que escolher um time de futebol brasileiro, qual seria?
Vc pode responder em inglês se preferir...

Jiggz: How does it feel to be so good with computers?

Also, to all staff:

If psypoke closed, what would you do?
(I rlly wanna see the answers to this one :P)

*EDIT* I'm rlly sorry PSYPOKE D:

Last edited by Afonso on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
The Geek
The Geek

Quote:
Dear Jigglypuff, would you help darkmind off your roof?
Oh yes, but only if she was a very good friend.
Quote:
Green>Blue>Red>Orange>Violet>Yellow>Indigo.
Quote:
Grape Skittles Vodka
Japan, Italy, Canada, Germany, and I guess I'll swing by New Zealand to annoy some people
Top five TV shows
Stargate SG-1, Doctor Who, Stargate Atlantis, House, Lost
TK, Frost, Krisp, SK, and R_R, but I've yet to meet any of them so the list is rather long
Top five pOkEmAhNzZ
{jigglypuff} {snorlax} {drifloon} {piplup} {squirtle}

Quote:
No, but I'd like to. Only place out of country I've been is Australia.
Quote:
Jiggz: How does it feel to be so good with computers?
Frustrating, headache-inducing, and profitable
Quote:
If psypokes closed, what would you do?
Start up my own little site to play around on, probably a portfolio type site for my work

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:59 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Frost wrote:
Dear TCM, would you ever consider taking pictures of the nice parts of Jersey so others can see that it's more than just the dumpy Newark area? ;o

Most definitely. In fact, please keep bothering me about this until I do so. I would love to prove the fact that New Jersey is a beautiful place, that you all should come visit. (Unless I hate you)

Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Afonso wrote:

Galar: Como vc se sente sendo o único moderador de uma nação que não fale inglês como língua oficial?

I don't think anyone will mind if I answer these in portuguese. 8-)

Haha, eu me sinto um pouco pra trás quando converso com as pessoas ou posto no fórum. Eles têm muito mais facilidade de se expressar do que eu, inclusive pra dar broncas e falar sério. No início eu me sentia especial por não ser dos EUA/Nova Zelândia, e ainda assim moderar esse fórum, mas aos poucos fui descobrindo que têm moderadores de outros países; o sN0wBaLL, por exemplo, é de Singapura, e o Darkkend nasceu em Porto Rico, mas atualmente mora em Nova Iorque, se não me engano. Hoje em dia eu nem ligo muito, hehehe!

Afonso wrote:

Hmm, eu comprava Oreos no camelô que fica em frente à Santa Casa, no Centro, mas vez ou outra no supermercado também. Hoje em dia, nem na Casa do Biscoito eu acho mais. :(

Afonso wrote:

Na verdade, eu tenho um time de futebol. Eu sou flamenguista, mas só porque minha mãe é (eu não poderia escolher o time do meu pai, Corinthians, porque não nasci em São Paulo, hehe). Eu fico feliz quando o Flamengo ganha, mas não ligo muito pra futebol, só quando a seleção joga, mesmo. Pra falar a verdade, eu não sei NADA sobre futebol, nem sei quem é o técnico do Flamengo, nem nada disso, haha.

Afonso wrote:
(I rlly wanna see the answers to this one ) :P

Eu acho que ia sentir falta do lugar, apesar de não manter tanto contato com o pessoal do staff como eu costumava. Apesar dessa comunidade não andar tão rápido quanto as outras, eu gosto de visitá-la, porque é bem organizada e amigável. Eu visito outros sites também, então provavelmente não ia demorar muito pra superar. E a gente tem sempre o chat à disposição e o MSN/Skype dos colegas. :D

Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Translated that for you, thanks. Well, I babelfished it, but its close enough. I think.

Galar wrote:
Afonso wrote:

How vc if feel being the only moderator of a nation that English does not say as official language?

I don't think anyone will mind if I answer these in portuguese. 8-)

Haha, eu me sinto um pouco pra trás quando converso com as pessoas ou posto no fórum. Eles têm muito mais facilidade de se expressar do que eu, inclusive pra dar broncas e falar sério. No início eu me sentia especial por não ser dos EUA/Nova Zelândia, e ainda assim moderar esse fórum, mas aos poucos fui descobrindo que têm moderadores de outros países; o sN0wBaLL, por exemplo, é de Singapura, e o Darkkend nasceu em Porto Rico, mas atualmente mora em Nova Iorque, se não me engano. Hoje em dia eu nem ligo muito, hehehe!
Haha, I feel a little pra backwards when I talk with the people or rank in fórum. They have much more easiness of if expressing of what I, also pra to give quarrels and to speak serious. At the beginning I felt myself special for not being of the EUA/Nova Zelândia, and still thus moderating this fórum, but to the few I was discovering that they have moderators of other countries; sN0wBaLL, for example, is of Singapura, and the Darkkend was born in Rich Port, but currently deferred payment in New Iorque, if my memory serves me right. Nowadays I nor bind very, hehehe!

Afonso wrote:
Where you bought Oreos? I never had seen the originals :P

Hmm, eu comprava Oreos no camelô que fica em frente à Santa Casa, no Centro, mas vez ou outra no supermercado também. Hoje em dia, nem na Casa do Biscoito eu acho mais. :(
Hmm, I bought Oreos in the peddler that is in front of the Casa Saint, in the Center, but time or another one in the supermarket also. Nowadays, nor in the House of the Biscuit I find more. :(
Afonso wrote:
If he had that to choose a teams of Brazilian soccer, which would be? Vc he can answer in English if prefer…

Na verdade, eu tenho um time de futebol. Eu sou flamenguista, mas só porque minha mãe é (eu não poderia escolher o time do meu pai, Corinthians, porque não nasci em São Paulo, hehe). Eu fico feliz quando o Flamengo ganha, mas não ligo muito pra futebol, só quando a seleção joga, mesmo. Pra falar a verdade, eu não sei NADA sobre futebol, nem sei quem é o técnico do Flamengo, nem nada disso, haha.
In the truth, I have a soccer teams. I am flamenguista, but only because my mother is (I could not choose the teams of my father, Corinthians, because I was not born in São Paulo, hehe). I am happy when the Flamengo earns, but do not bind pra soccer very, when the election only plays, exactly. Pra to say the truth, I do not know NOTHING on soccer, nor I know who I am the technician of the Flamengo, nor nothing of this, haha.
Afonso wrote:
(I rlly wanna see the answers to this one ) :P

Eu acho que ia sentir falta do lugar, apesar de não manter tanto contato com o pessoal do staff como eu costumava. Apesar dessa comunidade não andar tão rápido quanto as outras, eu gosto de visitá-la, porque é bem organizada e amigável. Eu visito outros sites também, então provavelmente não ia demorar muito pra superar. E a gente tem sempre o chat à disposição e o MSN/Skype dos colegas. :D
I find that I went to feel lack of the place, although not to keep as much contact with the staff of the staff as I costumava. Although this community not to walk so fast how much the others, I taste to visit it, because well it is organized and friendly. I also visit other sites, then probably he did not go to delay pra very to surpass. E people always has chat to the disposal and the MSN/Skype of the colleagues. : D

House of the Biscuit mnade me lol, is that what it's actually meaned to be translated as or is it just babelfish being lol?

Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ EP: Why do you waste your time believing that babelfish would translate anything right?
@ EP also: Would you be happy if I translated everything to a normal, understandable english?

Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

@all staff
1. What cities do you guys live in? Do you like it there? Why?
2. Do you like ramen? If so, what flavor(s)? If not, are you insane why not?
3. Have you ever danced naked in the rain?
4. What's the most idiotic thing you've ever done that has gotten you in trouble with the police (mall cops and mounties count)? i.e. once i was yelled at by a mall cop cause i was trying to get as close as possible to the automatic doors without them opening. on hindsight, that was a very stupid thing to do.
5. What are you most afraid of, if anything?

I hope those were good questions! :D

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

lordtomato wrote:
@all staff
4. What's the most idiotic thing you've ever done that has gotten you in trouble with the police (mall cops and mounties count)? i.e. once i was yelled at by a mall cop cause i was trying to get as close as possible to the automatic doors without them opening. on hindsight, that was a very stupid thing to do.

1. Grand Rapids, Michigan
2. To be completely honest, I've never had it. *shot*
3. No, but I have done so in just my boxers. It wasn't much of a lively dance, I just wanted to cool off.
4. I guess just blowing stuff up in poorly chosen locations. Most recently, some "cops" (beach patrol with semi authentic looking uniforms) got pretty pissed at a group of friends for swimming to an island in the middle of a private lake in which one was not permitted to swim past the buoys. Kind of a load of crap.
5. I'd have to say death, because I have a lot of internal conflict about what that means for me and what may come afterward. It's generally unresolved too, because I work myself into a very depressed mood by dwelling on it. As a kid, I was very afraid of bees, sharks, and tornadoes.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

lordtomato wrote:
@all staff

1. Charlotte, NC. Lovely place
2. OM NOM NOM NOM
3. Yes. It was fun.
4. See above.
5. Really, I like to think that I'm laid back and cool with stuff enough to not afraid of anything.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Afonso wrote:

I'd be really sad, because PsyPoke really is the only forum I post in regularly. I've tried others, but I always lose interest in them or I don't visit them as frequently. I mean, besides being my first forum ever, I've made some great friends, so I think I might cry if it ever shut down. Afterwards, I'd make sure to keep in contact with all the friends I've made, be it by texting, playing games online, joining another forums together, or whatever. I just wouldn't want to lose touch.

lordtomato wrote:

1) I currently live in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. I like it so much better than the city I was going to school in (Marshfield), and I love that I can now do stuff without having to drive 20 miles to and from, but I do miss living at my parents' house in the countryside of Loyal. It's so beautiful there; tall, lush trees, a few farms visible over the horizon, and the clearest skies for viewing stars. The best is during Winter at night when it's dead silent outside.
2) I do. My favorite flavor is chicken. I like most of the other flavors too, except the disgusting "creamy" ones. Yecch.
3) Nope.
4) I've never gotten in trouble with the authorities before in my life, surprisingly enough.
5) Spiders and some personal things

EvilPenguin wrote:
Mii- what does yours look like?

I took a picture of my Mii now. As an added bonus, I took pics of some of my other video game personas.

My Mii
My Animal Crossing Villager
My Xbox Avatar
Rock Band 2 Character

Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To Registeel_Rocks=Why does Registeel Rock?
To Frost=Do you liek Mudkipz?

Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

lordtomato wrote:
@all staff

1. The closest capital would be Sydney, but that's like a two hour drive from here. It's the closest known one you guys would know. I live in a suburb called Charlestown. Guess where my name comes from. Anyway, I hate it here, and every suburb next to this one. It's a hole.

2. I've never eaten ramen (cue shock, horror and appal). I am a tad insane, yes. But I never knew what is actually was until I joined the forum and talked to maybe Regi, I think.

3. No comment.

4. Never have gotten in trouble. But if I stayed with the guys I was with before, I probably could have been.

5. I'm most scared and afraid of my ex girlfriend Emma.

Afonso wrote:

Crunchy casts Life!!

If that doesn't work, I don't really know what I would do. Spend less time on the computer, I suppose.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:07 am
The Geek
The Geek

Crunchy wrote:
1. The closest capital would be Sydney, but that's like a two hour drive from here. It's the closest known one you guys would know. I live in a suburb called Charlestown. Guess where my name comes from. Anyway, I hate it here, and every suburb next to this one. It's a hole.
Dude, I have totally been there, or at the very least driven through said town.
Pokemaniac wrote:
1. What was the most recent Movie you watched?
By proper definition of "movie," Harry Potter 6. There's several I'd like to see in the coming weeks, though, that I didn't get to earlier this year.
2. Cats VS Dogs VS Parrots! Which is better?
Dogs. I like kittens, but I <3 my dog. He's half Newfoundland, half Flatcoated Retriever.
3. Do you watch the Pokemon Anime?
I watched somewhere into Johto, if memory serves. I really enjoy anime, but I find it almost impossible to get into "endless" series like Pokemon these days.
4. What is your hair color?
Brown, but it's got some reds and golds in it right now, because it's summer, and my hair likes to change colors as much as my eyes. *shrug*
5. What is your favorite music from a game?
I really enjoy the Halo soundtracks, most stuff by Nobuo, and most of the stuff from Sonic games. In particular, Metropolis Zone is probably my favorite, but I love most of the tracks in Project Chaos too.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

@Everyone

Erg that's all I can come up with for now. If I can think of some more I'll just leave some more questions.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Revenge of the Nerds

Dogs

Not for about 10 years, no

All kinds of colors, I've dyed my hair a lot the past few years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phO14XId ... re=related

Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

Q. What cities do you guys live in? Do you like it there? Why?
I live in Middletown, NY. It's fine. There's a lot of stores around and it's not crazy and dangerous like the city.

Q. Do you like ramen? If so, what flavor(s)? If not, are you insane why not?
No.

Q. Have you ever danced naked in the rain?
No.

Q. What's the most idiotic thing you've ever done that has gotten you in trouble with the police (mall cops and mounties count)?
I've never had any trouble with the police.

Q. What are you most afraid of, if anything?
I think I've answered this in the thread already.

Q. To Frost=Do you liek Mudkipz?
*crickets chirp*

Q. What was the most recent Movie you watched?
Halloween V: The Revenge of Michael Myers. It sucked.

Q. Cats VS Dogs VS Parrots! Which is better?
Cats.

Q. Do you watch the Pokemon Anime?
Yeah, I downloaded and burned all of the episodes to DVD. But I haven't really followed since the English dub's voice cast changed.

Q. What is your hair color?
Sometimes I don't even have hair, but it's brown when I do.

Q. What is your favorite music from a game?
Either the soundtracks of Final Fantasy VI or the Streets of Rage series. Here are some arbitrary samples:
Final Fantasy VI: Celes' Theme
Final Fantasy VI: Locke's Theme
Final Fantasy VI: The Decisive Battle
Streets of Rage 1: Fighting in the Street
Streets of Rage 2: Dreamer
Streets of Rage 2: Under Logic
Streets of Rage 3: Shinobi Reverse

Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jigglypuff wrote:
Dude, I have totally been there, or at the very least driven through said town.

Cool. :o

Pokemaniac wrote:
@Everyone

Erg that's all I can come up with for now. If I can think of some more I'll just leave some more questions.

1. Uhh, something anime. I can't remember. Maybe Akira? At the theatres the last movie I watched was Bruno. Man oh man was that a horrible movie. I can't believe my friend took me out to see it for a late-birthday hang.

2. Umm, it depends. Because I only have two cats at the moment, I'll say cats. I like both cats and dogs pretty equally if they're not wild and annoying.

3. I used to love it when I was a little kid. Nowadays they have trouble keeping up to date with the newer ones (I don't have cable) so I think they axed it for another cartoon. I think I stopped watching the anime after the Johto series, I think.

4. Brownnnnn.

5. Off the top of my head, here are some:

Final Fantasy X - Someday the Dream Will End, Otherworld

Final Fantasy IX - Feel My Blade, Crossing Those Hills, Loss of Me, Hunter's Chance, (basically the whole soundtrack, I can't choose)

Kingdom Hearts/KHII - Dearly Beloved, Simple and Clean, Passion

Gitaroo Man - Flyin' to Your Heart, Born to Be Born

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Crunchy wrote:

Simple and Clean

Hikari ftw <3

@ Whoever cares: If you could instantly teleport anywhere in the world, were would you go? (Firefox didn't recognize "teleport" as a word :o)

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Ratatouille. I still need to see Up to catch up on my Pixar films.

Parrots.

Not anymore.

Black

Donkey Kong Country 2

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:11 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next