It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 In Light of the Darkness (Accepting! Read first post please) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I agree with Vincent," Leo said from behind them.

"Well, uh..." Isaac frowned at Joro as he spoke jibberish, "Yeah... I guess we're safe if we keep him on the boat until we reach land, it shouldn't be that far off now. But... I don't like the look of his weapons though. Any ordinary kid wouldn't have a whip and a gun that looks like a blade."

Isaac crossed his arms, murmuring to the others, "We hardly know this character, and he isn't from our island, so let's keep a distance for now, just in case. We can't be too careful," he added.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James laughed. "I like him, let's keep it! I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" He looked down at the boy. Heh...reminds me of my brother... "I'm up for pulling him aboard."

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sorry I took so long.

Bit o' news: Jaguar can no longer play with us.... So we get his character until she can be sufficiently removed. Preferably killed. But whatever.
Pink = Loretta in light of that.

Sooo.... that's.....Nine? Ten? Between three players? I have got to get some more people.

Vincent sighed and turned to Loretta.

"Well?" he asked. He knew what her answer would be.

"I....think I agree with Isaac. I don't know what that thing is, but I don't like it. Paul's right though; it would be rather mean to toss him back into the water. Let's bring him into town and drop him off; he can then go about his own way."

"Alright... That's what we do then I suppose."

Well f***, he thought a bit later. If I wasn't so weak, I'd toss him in anyway.

The remainder of the voyage passed by without incident. Soon the came up to the shoreline; they couldn't see anyone nearby. The hauled the boat back onto land, stepped, and looked around.

"Okay then, kid. We got you back to land, now go on!" he said as he turned around.

To discover that he wasn't there. He was gone. Completely. Without a trace.

"That's taken care of I suppose. Let's find a town."

"Don't you think we should do something with the boat?" Paul asked. "Maybe it would be better to find someone and sell it. Then we'd have some extra money."

"Good point. How about you, Loretta, and Isaac wait here with it. James and I will see if there isn't a town nearby. Leo," he said, turning to the elf. "You can pretty much do what you want. I'm not about to force you with us. BUT, this IS human territory. Just so ya know."

"Okay," Paul replied.

Bye for now.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James smirked. "If we need money...you can leave that part to me." He looked around at the people in town, searching for an easy target. Suddenly, James ran up and gave a man a hug. "Marcus!? I can't believe it's you! It's been ages!" He shook his hand vigorously. "Do I know you?" "Of course, we trained together - don't you remmber?" "I'm sorry...I think you have someone else..." "Oh, my apologies sir..." James walked back to the group awkwardly as he held the man's wallet in his hand.

Jakub strolled through the town looking over the various shops. As usual he carried his medal with him, showing it to all the local women. "Excuse me, madam..." He spoke to the back of a woman's head. "Could I have the honor of purchasing any of these fine jewels for you? The cost doesn't matter..." She turned around with a large smile. "For me? Really?" Jakub gulped at the woman, now able to see her face. "Oh...I'm sorry...I thought you were someone else." He quickly pulled himself together and left the scene. The woman stood with a huff. Jakub continued his stroll as a young boy caught him in his grasp.

"Papa! I've been looking for you everywhere!"

Jakub looked around. "N-No...you have the wrong man. Now run along, kid."

"Oops! Sorry...how embarrassing..." James jumped back, holding his hands behind his back. "I'll just be off then." He calmly walked away, holding a large golden medal in his hands.

"Yes I'm sure you will..." Jakub continued on his way.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ummmmm...... You were supposed to post a profile too Jimmy. Here, I'll do it:

Name: Jakub
Appearance: This guy

History: Jakub grew up in a harsh family who's only responsibility was to guard the noble family. He was taught to shoot a bow from a very early age and has become one of the most skilled in his town. However, he detests the royal family and the sheer though of a monarchy at all.

Personality: He's arrogant and sometimes self-centered, but isn't afraid to show his dominance in a group. He's quick to judge and won't hold back an insult if he sees fit, but can still respect his fellow soldier.

Race: Human
Class: Archer
Generic capability: 6
Other: He also carries a small knife with him for close combat.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Name: Khalice Stratarius

Appearance: Something like this...

History: Khalice's history is largely unknown. He has lived in exiled from the elves for an unknown reason for a long time. He only recently surfaced as the war progressed, and whether or not he is now an ally of the elves is unknown. Only time will surface his past.

Personality: Khalice has a heavy god complex developed over thousands of years of exile. He developed a method of defying death using that time, bringing himself to near immortality. That further asserted his ego, making him believe not even god can limit him. He thinks he commands all things, and that nothing can stand up to him.

Race: Elf

Class: Necromancer

Generic capability: 9

Other:

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Clearly you did not read the first post:

Quote:
Send your profiles to me by PM and I'll tell you if they are acceptable. Then you can introduce yourself once you're ready.

Soooo..... No. Sorry.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:15 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2