It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Map of (reworked) Johto 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dark Typhlosion wrote:
Cactuar wrote:
The frontier is confirmed and has been for a while.

Where did you read that ?

Cactuar didn't hear that from anywhere. This just him pulling untrue things out of his ass as usual.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

To me it just looks like Mt. Silver itself was just shifted over to give Indigo Plateau a more intimidating/awesome look. I'm guessing you'll still access the caves that lead into Mt. Silver from the same left exit of the 4-way intersection building in front of Indigo Plateau.

I made some marks in MS Paint for you guys:

I hope you guys like it. :>

Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ooooh I like the thought of a Golden Forrest :)
I can't wait to go into slowpoke well and get a Lapras :)

Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i also used paint and maped out everything important that was in original gold and silver on the new map...absolutely nothing in johto has been removed but some added, altho kanto my have a diff story

EDIT:i just thought of something, isnt battle tower and battle frontier exactly the same except that the frontier has more than one building to battle in...well...in crystal they added the battle tower and were was that tower located?...ABOVE THE SMALL BECH WEST OF OLIVINE CITY...what if thats where the battle frontier is goin to be...if you look very closely u can see something at the way west of that small beach that look like stairs (or a building to enter the area) leading up into...CLOUDS...they could be hiding something there, something they would want to be kept a suprise...its just an opinion and i dont even know if i want to beleive myself...all im asking is to keep that sectret area in thought...

Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I actually read somewhere that the yellow patch near the top is the Golden Forest and only Pikachu {pikachu} live there and that there is also a one-of-a-kind Pikachu that knows a special move. :/ Sounds snazzy.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

BirdieLovesMusic wrote:
I actually read somewhere that the yellow patch near the top is the Golden Forest and only Pikachu {pikachu} live there and that there is also a one-of-a-kind Pikachu that knows a special move. :/ Sounds snazzy.

You're confusng that golden forest with a new place in the pokewalker (where there are only pikachu etc...). so the thing you've read is not in the actual game.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokemaniac wrote:
Dark Typhlosion wrote:
Cactuar wrote:
The frontier is confirmed and has been for a while.

Where did you read that ?

Cactuar didn't hear that from anywhere. This just him pulling untrue things out of his ass as usual.

It...said it on bulbapedia. LOL. Check up on your facts. Is it just me or do the whirl islands closer to Cianwood than they were in GSC?

Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Weren't the whirl islands close anyway? I've played my pokemon silver recently and they were like 20 steps away.

Also that Golden Forest thingo is weird... I wonder if it has other things assoiated with it!

Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

According to Bulbapedia (well, CoroCoro) there will be a safari zone west of Cianwood, I'm guessing the place that many are guessing is a battle frontier or perhaps (unlikely) off the map, accessable by the river that was mentioned. There will be a battle frontier and it will be west of Olivine City, most likely in the area hidden by clouds as red kyogre said. Also the new area beside National Park looks like the location for Pokethlon (the track and competition thing replacing contests). Compare the area to this image http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1c/Pok%C3%A9thlon_location.png

Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Talking about the 'Golden Forest' if you look at the in-game map of accessible areas (see the screenshots page in the HGSS section), it isn't shown as an accessible area like the (battle frontier/safari park) west of Cianwood. But, the map does seem to make a point of showing the differently coloured trees, so maybe indicates an unlockable or secret-event location?

Also, the National Park marker on the map looks like it's shifted northwest a bit and expanded, maybe to include the new area you can see on the illustration that Registeel_Rocks posted?

(This would've been much easier if I knew how to post images in wallposts, sorry!)

My avatar is sucky. I'll get round to doing something about that.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cherrygrove wrote:
According to Bulbapedia (well, CoroCoro) there will be a safari zone west of Cianwood, I'm guessing the place that many are guessing is a battle frontier or perhaps (unlikely) off the map, accessable by the river that was mentioned. There will be a battle frontier and it will be west of Olivine City, most likely in the area hidden by clouds as red kyogre said. Also the new area beside National Park looks like the location for Pokethlon (the track and competition thing replacing contests). Compare the area to this image http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/1c/Pok%C3%A9thlon_location.png

I'm guessing they wont have a Kanto safari zone, then. Why wouldn't they just open the Kanto one?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Cherrygrove is correct. The place west of Cianwood (with the 6 areas) is the Safari Zone. You are able to customize the Safari Zone by using this computer thingy (i think its a computer anyways). It allows you to rearrange where the six areas are in the Safari Zone to make capturing certain pokemon in far away areas easier to get to/catch.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok, so where did you hear that at or where did you find it at?

also, go to pokemon.com and they have alittle update on the game, it will be release in usa this spring 2010

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:31 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

@Timmy: sorry, i havent been on for awhile.

It was said on Pokemon Sunday today and

The page was released quite awhile ago.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:51 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Its ok Krstyal

I havnt been on that much either, im just excited for the new games to come out, lol.
and I couldn't go to that link, it kept saying that the url is mess up or error. but i'll go to that site tho.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:09 am
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thats because psypokes censored it.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:26 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

oooo ok

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:24 am
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I was looking at pictures on serabii and there is a safari zone were you can move the SIX parts around. and what you may think is the battle frontier is most likely the safari zone.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Shiny Dialga2 wrote:
I was looking at pictures on serabii and there is a safari zone were you can move the SIX parts around. and what you may think is the battle frontier is most likely the safari zone.

That's pretty unique o_o
Now all we need is an updated Kanto map and we're set

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2