It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Mewtwo,Latios, and Latias will probably be in HG/SS 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think that Mewtwo, Latios, and Latias are going to probably be in HeartGold and SoulSilver because that would mean all non-event legendary pokemon would be available in Generation IV. They already randomly put the three birds in platinum and the Regi trio. They also announced that the Big Hoenn Trio(Groundon, Kyogre, Rayquaza) will be in HG and SS. Do you agree with me and what predictions do you have for HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i dont think mewtwo will be in HGSS without trading from DPP that was pal parked from RSE/FRLG because there are already to many main legendaries available in HGSS but as for the lati@s, i think that they would since they were roaming pokemon in RSE and since the three birds were roaming in DPP, the lati@s would be roaming in HGSS (if they will be available)

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I would love to catch {latios} in the new versions...let's keep our fingers crossed. :)

Alright whose next to be liberated from freedom?

Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

There was a rumor they would be. Most likely they will, as Nintendo wants to move past DS lite and pal parking.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'd love it if they included Mewtwo. :D
It makes sense to include it, since Mewtwo is a Kanto legendary, and the other Kanto legendaries (the legendary birds) will be included.
There will almost definitely be an event to get Mew.

I'm just looking forward to getting Lugia and Ho-oh (and soft-resetting for a shiny Ho-oh, my favourite shiny of all!!).

Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DarkAriados wrote:
I'd love it if they included Mewtwo. :D
It makes sense to include it, since Mewtwo is a Kanto legendary, and the other Kanto legendaries (the legendary birds) will be included.
There will almost definitely be an event to get Mew.

I'm just looking forward to getting Lugia and Ho-oh (and soft-resetting for a shiny Ho-oh, my favourite shiny of all!!).

Where did you hear that? I'm pretty sure they wont. They were in platinum. Its 20 days before, and no word on mewtwo/the latis. I dont think theyre in it.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
Where did you hear that? I'm pretty sure they wont. They were in platinum. Its 20 days before, and no word on mewtwo/the latis. I dont think theyre in it.

I read about it on this very site - it was in the HG/SS FAQ section a while ago, but they've removed it now.
It might have been just a myth. If so, I stand corrected.

I don't care too much about the legendary birds, though - I've already caught them in my Platinum game.
I'm more interested in legendary Pokemon that aren't yet available in Generation IV, such as Mewtwo. Nobody can be certain that Mewtwo or the Lati's are present or absent until the games are released, because there's always a possibility that they're present but unannounced. (They wouldn't want to spoil all the surprises, would they?)

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well you can get Mewtwo cause it's a Kanto Pokemon. But I doubt Latios and Latias will be in it.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:36 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

But, you can get Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza, so you will likely be able to get the latis.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

It's confirmed that Mewtwo is in it and the Latis most likely wont as they habe no part In Kanto nor Johto

Seriously Guys Im Rhydon

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mudge4dusty wrote:
It's confirmed that Mewtwo is in it and the Latis most likely wont as they habe no part In Kanto nor Johto

Yeah, but what about Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Giratina, Palkia and Dialga? They are ALL in it.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mewtwo is confirmed? Who said that? Last i heard, it was still a rumor.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yeah at Project Pokemon but not known if there is the cerulian Cave still.

Seriously Guys Im Rhydon

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

They won't announce EVERYTHING, but I believe mewtwo and the latis will be in there out of the pattern of platinum having the regis and birds, when they were not originally in diamond/pearl. Also remember, the DSi.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yes we know that the DSi has taken off the compatibility of GBA games so there obviously wont be a pal park on HG/SS but does that mean that they will put every first and third gen pokemon unavailable to DPP onto HG/SS just for that reason?...no they expect u to trade from DPP that was pal parked, thats what i believe and only makes sense...plus there are already too many legendaries available to get on HG/SS and plus why would they put the cerulean cave back on there if it wasnt on the originals? they wouldnt...lati@s i agree would probably be on there but mewtwo has an extremely little to no chance of being on HG/SS

Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

red kyogre wrote:
...lati@s i agree would probably be on there, but mewtwo has an extremely little to no chance of being on HG/SS.

I disagree, I think Mewtwo has a good chance of being included - I agree with Dark that it wouldn't be out of place, given the presence of the Legendary Birds and the Regi Trio in Platinum... but we're only going to find out when HeartGold and SoulSilver are released, aren't we?
Mewtwo would definitely fit in better than the Lati's would, given that it is native to Kanto, which is part of the games. In fact, I'd be very surprised if Mewtwo wasn't included.

red kyogre wrote:
there obviously wont be a pal park on HG/SS but does that mean that they will put every first and third gen pokemon unavailable to DPP onto HG/SS just for that reason?

Thanks to the PokeRadar, Swarms and other new capture methods, we already have access to almost every Pokemon from every region, except for some of the starters and certain Event Legendaries. It wouldn't be surprising if they intend to make every single Pokemon available to the DS games at some point... they don't want to depend too much on backward compatibility, because new customers might not want to buy the older games.

At least, that's my opinion. We must agree to differ until HeartGold and SoulSilver are released - only then will we know who's right.

Last edited by DarkAriados on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
I disagree, I think Mewtwo has a good chance of being included - it was created by the villains of the piece, Team Rocket

Stopped reading there. Mewtwo wasn't even created by Team Rocket but, was created by the scientists on Cinnabar Island.

Quote:

Wherever you read this from is a lie no where else has said this and there haven't even been any new Corocoro scans confirming this.

Quote:
Well you can get Mewtwo cause it's a Kanto Pokemon. But I doubt Latios and Latias will be in it.

Cerulean Cave collapsed in GSC and because this is a remake I doubt Mewtwo will be in. Maybe as an event Pokemon with a little story behind it but I don't see Mewtwo being in any other way.

And don't hold your breath out for a Mew event. We have better chances of seeing a Celebi event.

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Pokemaniac wrote:
Quote:
I disagree, I think Mewtwo has a good chance of being included - it was created by the villains of the piece, Team Rocket

Stopped reading there. Mewtwo wasn't even created by Team Rocket but, was created by the scientists on Cinnabar Island.

hes got a point there. mewtwo was made by scientists but when mewtwo broke free and (im asuming) killed all the scientists, he was discovered by giovanni (probably through the news or maybe a spy working there and informed him before he died, its really not clear)...but thats the anime and the games do not go off of the anime one bit except for yellow...and even in game it says nothing about the connection between mewtwo and team rocket

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:06 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yeah, I'm still kind of mad about the DSi loosing the GBA slot.

It ruins pal park, as well as other games like Guitar Hero.

If there not in there, we may see a R/S remake aswel for the DS.
This should make all Pokemon obtainable in the 4th gen, exept for the Kanto starters.

Anyways, these Legendarys would be nice, but honestly. I think that there shouldn't be any more, unless the wanted to include Celebi as a non-event Pokemon.

Sadly Nintendo doesn't like to let any Pokemon be non-eventable.

I highly expect Mewtwo to make an appearance, aswell as Farway Island.

Yes, if the Lati@s are in the game, there will be a ton of legendarys in this game.

I honestly don't see why everyone is even caring for legendarys. Your probably not even going to use them in competitive battling, unless you use a Dog, or your a n00b.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
...mewtwo was made by scientists but when mewtwo broke free and (im asuming) killed all the scientists, he was discovered by giovanni (probably through the news or maybe a spy working there and informed him before he died, its really not clear)...but thats the anime and the games do not go off the anime one bit except for yellow...and even in game it says nothing about the connection between mewtwo and team rocket

Okay, okay, I get the point. :( I take back the stuff about Team Rocket...
They might still include Mewtwo, though. They often include additional Legendary Pokemon in new games set in older regions, and Mewtwo is a prime candidate since it's native to Kanto. Even if they don't include Cerulean Cave, Mewtwo could be located on Cinnabar Island, where it was born.

Mewtwo may not be confirmed as part of the games, but because not everything in the games is announced before the release date, we have no way of knowing what isn't in the games until they're released, and people play the games and find certain Pokemon or places are not present.
I'll get my hopes up as high as I want, until the games are released - only then will we really know the truth.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Thunderhead wrote:

I honestly don't see why everyone is even caring for legendarys. Your probably not even going to use them in competitive battling, unless you use a Dog, or your a n00b.

I love legendaries, they're one of the best parts about the game. As for training them, most shiny hunters train their soft reset legendaries, even if they have a sucky nature or IVs.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm starting to think they'll leave out the latis, just as an excuse for RS remakes...

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:24 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

mewtwo was confirmed on the 8th by that weird japanese pokemon show, pokemon sunday i believe its called, and id like to see the latis because i think it needs some good roaming pokemon.

FC(Heart Gold!):0990 1689 9620
Trainer name: Jeff
my trade request and offer post: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24910&p=411292#p411292

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:06 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Cactuar wrote:
I'm starting to think they'll leave out the latis, just as an excuse for RS remakes...

They best not, cause if they do that theyll end up reremaking red and green/blue (only non DS series unless you count johto kanto), then the whole thing will happen again on new nintendo handheld, but with diamond and pearl remakes too, aargh, the money people will waste :frustrated:

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

:) Cool! I'm Looking Forward to catching Mewtwo, Latias and Latios in HG/SS!

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next