It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Emerald - Elite 4 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well i was wondering about what would be a good team to beat the Elite 4 in Emerald.
My Pokemon:

{blaziken} Lv. 42 - Blaze Kick, Slash, Double Kick, Peck

{manectric} Lv. 44 - ThunderBolt, Spark, Howl , Quick Attack

{flygon} Lv. 45 - Crunch, Faint Attack, Sand Tomb, DragonBreath

{aggron} Lv. 42 - Double Edge, Headbutt, Mud Slap, Iron Tail

{wailord} Lv. 41 - Surf, Rest, Water Pulse, Rollout

{bagon} Lv.35 into {salamence} Lv. 53 - (Gonna get: Dragon Claw, Double Edge, Dragonbreath, Crunch)

{sealeo} Lv. 35 into {walrein} Lv. 50 (surf, arora beam, ice ball, rest)

Now i want you guys to tell me which 6 are the best from here and their best movesets.

Thanks,
Gamez

{heatran} - Lv. 70, {rotom} - Lv. 20

All pokemon under Lv. 100 are going to be trained.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Sydney:
Blaziken should own him, but you'll do better if you get the Brick Break TM from the Black Belt in Sootopolis and replace Double Kick with it. Overheat and Airial Ace are also usefull if you replace Peck with either of them.

Pheobe:
Both your dragons know Crunch, and since it's a Physical move (Goasts have high Special Def.) it should help alot. However, one of her Banettes knows Thunderbolt and her LV 51 Dusclops knows Ice Beam. The Salamence is weak to Thunderbolt, but if you are willing to risk it, it is more powerful. Both of them are weak to Ice Beam, either faint the Dusclops quick, or switch to Aggron.

Glacia:
Use Aggron on the Glalies, and Manectric on the Sealeos and the Walrein. Just keep on dealing Super-Effective damage.

Drake:
Use Walrein on all of them except Kingdra. If you get stuck, teach Aggron Dragon Claw. As for the Kingdra, use Manectric or something.

Wallace:
Manectric will own all of them except Wiscash. Teach Flygon Solarbeam or Giga Drain to faint it.

Steven:
All your Pokemon should help here. Exploit each Pokemon’s weakneses and you’ll do fine.

Leave the Wailord behind, it sucks. Also, replace Aggron's mud slap with Dig or Earthquake, Salamence's Dragonbreath with Hyper Beam, and Walrein's Auroura Beam with Ice Beam.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Just go to Sky Tower and chuck your master ball at Rayquaza :P

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Mektar - Thanks, for the info but i don't know how to get Ice Beam! Also what level should they be?

Poe - I am saving that so i could clone it for more masterballs for my other games

Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:13 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Level 55 should be good enough.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Poe wrote:
Just go to Sky Tower and chuck your master ball at Rayquaza :P

Call me crazy, Poe, if I'm wrong, but I think the first time you go to the E4, one cannot get Rayquaza beforehand... But it is Emerald, and I haven't finished mine yet.

Mektar is right about this though. Your Walrein has all of the best moves of Wailord... Since you can't get Metagross (too bad), may I suggest a Grass type? Tropius or Roselia (probably Roselia, since you already have Dragons), or maybe even Breloom...

Lv. 55 is a great goal, yes.

Hope this helps!

AEPMT :D :) :wink: :P :mrgreen:

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Yesterday, no Friday, I beat them with these guys (before all leveling from exp. from the Elite Pokemon):
Level 49 Sceptile
Level 47 Exploud
Level 45 Breloom
Level 44 Aggron
Level 44 Tentacruel
Level 49 Manectric

I had fighting type moves for Sidney, & Glacia. I had Shadow Ball on Exploud for Phoebe, along with Ice Beam for Drake. And Manectric owned the Sealeos and Walren from Glacia. Sceptile, Manectric, and Breloom took Wallace down. My point is, don't worry too much. Here are my suggestions for you:

50 Blaziken Blaze Kick, Slash, Brick Break, Sky Uppercut
50 Manectric Thunderbolt Thunder Rain Dance Quick Attack
50 Flygon Crunch Flamethrower Earthquake Dragon Claw
50 Aggron Earthquake Iron Tail Double Edge Ice Beam
50 Walrein Blizzard Surf Rest Body Slam @Chesto Berry

Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thanks guys for the info!

But one last thing how can I get Flamethrower and Ice Beam?

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mektar wrote:
Pheobe:
Both your dragons know Crunch, and since it's a Physical move (Goasts have high Special Def.) it should help alot. However, one of her Banettes knows Thunderbolt and her LV 51 Dusclops knows Ice Beam. The Salamence is weak to Thunderbolt, but if you are willing to risk it, it is more powerful. Both of them are weak to Ice Beam, either faint the Dusclops quick, or switch to Aggron.

Crunch is a Physical move but not until the DPP generation, till then its a Special Attack

Mektar wrote:
Drake:
Use Walrein on all of them except Kingdra. If you get stuck, teach Aggron Dragon Claw. As for the Kingdra, use Manectric or something.

Dragon Claw on Aggron is not a good idea, it has low Special Attack. Dragon Claw from Salamence or Flygon would be suffice enough to beat Kingdra and probably most of Drake's team.

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:32 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Gamez wrote:
Thanks guys for the info!

But one last thing how can I get Flamethrower and Ice Beam?

In the abandoned ship somewhere is Ice Beam, and Flamethrower is only available at the Mauville Game Corner for 4000 Coins.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ice Beam can be obtained from the Mauville Game Corner as well for the same price.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]