It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 am

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Ask PsyPoke 
THE POWER IS ON!

ITT: Feel free to ask random staff members questions about themselves. In other words, this topic is a more laid-back Angry Dome version of the staff interviews from 2006/2007* but even MORE incredible.

* - permanent b& if the word "marry" or substitute words/expressions are used in this topic, ever.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Rhapsody, what's your favorite soda?

DatVu, have you ever let your hair grow long?

EvilPenguin, why are you evil?

Frost, why do I suck at fightan games?

Skull Kid, am I worthy enough to become your gaming apprentice?

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

R_R: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopi ... 98#p413798 answers your question.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EP, if you ever travel to Spain on a one-eared donkey while playing the harmonica and making clay figures with your toes, would you consider dropping by the northern part of Alaska and find me a warthog that can sing the ketchup song?

Last edited by Vulpine on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

While I cannot make any promises regarding the singing of the ketchup song or the playing of the harmonica, you should find an Alaskan warthog on your doorstep sometime in the near future along with a postcard from me and my mule from Barcelona.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Frost: will you marry me? <3

to all the staff: You, Eiko, Yuffie, Rikku and Rinoa are the only ones left on earth and you must marry sex one or more of them to keep the human race going. Which ones?! Oh and going postal or suicidal isn't an option.

my answer: rikku

to myself: WHY R U SUCH A BITCH?!?!1 :(!!!!

Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost: Why does Krisp get to make marriage posts but I don't? =(

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:26 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Registeel_Rocks wrote:
DatVu, have you ever let your hair grow long?

No, but I guess that's what I'm trying to do right now.

Krisp wrote:
You, Eiko, Yuffie, Rikku and Rinoa are the only ones left on earth and you must marry sex one or more of them to keep the human race going. Which ones?!

All of them, just because I'm sure I'd get bored with one eventually, and if I'd have my pick, then I would definitely rotate to keep things from being boring. Btw, are these chicks really annoying?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Krisp: Why is Koffing using Smog in your signature, is like an inside joke?

Frost: Why is a purple power ranger your avatar?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

@Anyone who wants to answer them:

- If you had the power to change any one thing in history, what would it be?
- To add onto that question, if you could change one thing in your personal history, what would it be?
- What is your least favourite overused phrase/emoticon/meme/whatever on the internet?
- Would you rather endure an hour in a pit of deadly scorpions or watching Hannah Montana: The Live Concert DVD?
- Whats your favourite song? And why?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:43 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Registeel_Rocks wrote:
Frost, why do I suck at fightan games?

As far as I know from hearing you talk about fighting games, you haven't played them that much as far as quantity of time or specific titles are concerned. On the other hand, I only know how to do the special moves in games like Street Fighter because they've been programmed into my brain since age four.

Dear Registeel Rocks,
Who is your favorite Paper Mario partner? If you've played Thousand Year Door, same question applies. :O

Krisp wrote:
Frost: will you marry me? <3

to all the staff: You, Eiko, Yuffie, Rikku and Rinoa are the only ones left on earth and you must marry sex one or more of them to keep the human race going. Which ones?! Oh and going postal or suicidal isn't an option.

I love you but I won't marry you. That'd be like marrying my non-existent sister. >:(

Eiko isn't even old enough to pop out babies so being stuck on a planet with an annoying brat like her until she could is something that WOULD lead to my suicide. Rinoa is a Mary Sue vampire and I value my blood (and my brain) so she's out. Yuffie would probably mug me and run off to use my money at the nearest candy store even though everybody else in the world would be dead and she wouldn't need my money in the first place. Therefore, even though she's jailbait, Rikku.

Dear Krisp,
Who is the hottest Final Fantasy male? You only get one choice. >:O

EvilPenguin wrote:
Frost: Why does Krisp get to make marriage posts but I don't? =(

I didn't want her to do it either, but she has immunity since she's both a staff member and is one who was actually interviewed in the aforementioned 2006-2007 activity, in which every single question asked to the staff members was a variation of "Would you marry [person/object A] or [person/object B]?"

Dear EvilPenguin,
You are, of course, aware that Madonna is superior to Cher, right?

Quote:
Frost: Why is a purple power ranger your avatar?

Because the color purple is awesome and Power Rangers are awesome. Therefore, a purple Power Ranger is super awesome.

Quote:
- If you had the power to change any one thing in history, what would it be? I'll think about this one and maybe get back to you if I can think of something good enough.
- To add onto that question, if you could change one thing in your personal history, what would it be? I'd prevent developing crushes on all three people whom I've liked in my life. I have more, but you said only one thing.
- What is your least favourite overused phrase/emoticon/meme/whatever on the internet? "The cake is a lie."
- Would you rather endure an hour in a pit of deadly scorpions or watching Hannah Montana: The Live Concert DVD? I guess I'll go with Hannah, because you didn't say I couldn't mute the volume and fantasize about kicking Miley Cyrus in her squirrel cheeks. ;o
- Whats your favourite song? And why? Madonna's "Bad Girl" because... um... it's Madonna's best song and video? :O

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:53 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost wrote:
Dear EvilPenguin,
You are, of course, aware that Madonna is superior to Cher, right?

Nope. Fear my nonconformity.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Registeel_Rocks wrote:
Rhapsody, what's your favorite soda?

Grape Fanta. Too bad I rarely get to have it. I savor every last drop~

All the general staff questions in order:

Krisp: I dun play Final Fantasy so I dunno. :<

IX's questions:

- Something that wouldn't screw up the current timeline that much. So.. I dunno, get rid of corsets. :D
- My life is uneventful, so I'd probably make it so that my N64 miraculously disappeared into a closet then reappeared after I was allowed to keep it. I kind of miss having one. :x
- Phrase: "IT'S MY OPINION THEREFORE IT IS NEVER WRONG" (incl. variations) | Emoticon: n/a | Meme: SO I HER--*machete'd*
- Watching Hannah Montana because I could make snarky comments throughout the movie. Making snarky comments in a pit of deadly scorpions is not recommended.
- The March of the Black Queen - Queen: It's a fairly dynamic and robust song throughout. Plus, singing along is one of the best things ever.

I am boring and can't think of any questions to ask people. :(

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 pm
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Krisp wrote:

WHERE ARE BEATRIX AND LULU

I would gladly repopulate with them

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

@ Krisp: All of them except Eiko.
@ Inta: My least favourite overused internet phrase is "lol u mad"

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:43 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'd have to agree with SS. But, considering I don't have a choice about killing myself, probably Rikku.

Inta Xonem wrote:
@Anyone who wants to answer them:

- To add onto that question, if you could change one thing in your personal history, what would it be?
- What is your least favourite overused phrase/emoticon/meme/whatever on the internet?
- Would you rather endure an hour in a pit of deadly scorpions or watching Hannah Montana: The Live Concert DVD?
- Whats your favourite song? And why?

I'd chop off Hitler's head and make a lamp out of his skull.

I wouldn't have left high school in 2006. But really, maybe I had to. You know, to keep my sanity. Who knows. Other than that, maybe not breaking up with my first real girlfriend when things got tough.

"I don't bite...much!" and uh... "So I HEARD YOU LIEK---" and so on and so forth.

Usually, when I did watch that show, I'd laugh because it's so stupid. So, I'd get by watching the concert if she fell over or something. But if I can survive spiders with lifebars, I'm sure I can endure a pit of deadly scorpions.

Um... The Takedown by Yellowcard or Savior by Rise Against. I like to change my mind about my favourite songs a lot though. Two of my favourite bands, plus these two I sing along to mostly.

Last edited by Crunchy on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

@Frost:
How awesome is that purple ranger?

@Krisp:
Who would you choose among the following (you may pick more than one):
Squall, Cloud, Vincent, or Irvine (the douchebag w/ a gun)

To every one who wants to answer:
If you were stranded on a desert island but there's electricity and a tv. What game console and game would you bring? :D

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

kaizer20 wrote:
To every one who wants to answer:
If you were stranded on a desert island but there's electricity and a tv. What game console and game would you bring? :D

PS2, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

After the game, I'd pretend I'm Naked Snake. Rolling around everywhere, crawling when I don't need to, growling at everything, talking to myself about survival techniques... I'd be okay with that.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

@All again:
- What are your least and most favourite memories of psypoke?
- Do you have an achievement in your life you are most proud of?

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:21 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Frost wrote:
Dear Krisp,
Who is the hottest Final Fantasy male? You only get one choice. >:O

ONE CHOICE?! Lesse...well, it came down in the end to Locke, Edge, Cloud, Squall, and Zidane (stfu). Narrowing it down I really can't choose between Edge and Squall. Poor Edge got some crappy artwork for the re-release and there isn't any decent artwork of him (besides fanart), so I'll say Squall. :3

D@RKsk33450slk wrote:
Krisp: Why is Koffing using Smog in your signature, is like an inside joke?

Kinda. In the chatroom we have a bunch of "inside" jokes, but they're not really staff exclusive. Occasionally we'll play Pokemon Pictionary at isketch.org (something that everyone is welcome to join in on), and "Suspicious" had the word "smog". He drew that picture for Smog and of course I was the only one who didn't get it. :P I thought the drawing was awesome so I took a screenie before it disappeared.

kaizer20 wrote:
@Krisp:
Who would you choose among the following (you may pick more than one):
Squall, Cloud, Vincent, or Irvine (the douchebag w/ a gun)

All of them except Irvine. ;) (yes, he is a douche.)

Inta Xonem wrote:
@All again:

I have so many good memories of this place and not enough bad memories. My best memories were probably 2005 before I became staff and in 2007 when I hung out with DatVu and Skull Kid in real life. My favorite IRL memory with them was when we were sitting in Skull Kid's room playing Gauntlet. I'd love to play 4 player again with Dat/SK/Nick sometime! My least favorite...hm....I'd say teams were a nightmare (and that wasn't intended to be a pun.) You guys gave us such hell about them and you had no idea what a pain in the ass it was trying to manage them. The newly appointed admins decide to delete the worst part of the forums and you guys flooded us with hatred and abuse. Thankfully that was over two years ago and nobody remembers/cares anymore.

Achievement? Um...I'd say graduating high school. It might not seem like an achievement, but it is for me. For years I struggled with depression from many different things, and my grades in school went down the toilet. Actually, I failed 7th grade and was overwelmed with the depression I had previously and the fact that I had to REPEAT a grade and stay in school another year. I attempted suicide, was unsuccessful :( but my mom realised I needed professional help and finally got me some, instead of beating me with the belt everyday and grounding me from everything. Also, I was given a second (probably a third, I suspect I almost failed 6th too) and was promoted to the 8th grade.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:31 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Inta Xonem wrote:
@All again:

My favourite memories would be when I first joined completely and made friends with Kasey, Draggy, Ryo, Diseh, Miasma and everybody else through a few roleplays here three years ago, back when everyone was still innocent. I then eventually started chatting on #psypoke and #alpha to see everyone on often, and made heaps of other cool friends, too. It was the most fun I've ever had online. Also, joining Team Midnight was pretty fun and interesting, but I didn't like the members' reactions after the teams were deleted. It was fun while it lasted, but it wasn't something to whinge and cry over.

And I can't say I have a big life achievement... But after I left school and joined something called TAFE to complete my Year 10, I met and finally got a decent girlfriend after so many times she broke my heart. After she and her family lightened me up a bit, they made me feel more confident in myself and around others after the torment of bullying I had in High School, and the stress I had at home when my nan started to get worse, even forgetting my name while looking after her. Even though that relationship ended in a mass-heartbreak and I still regret the day I ended it, I'd say that's a pretty big achievement. But in someone else's opinion, it is pretty lame, I admit.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Krisp: What is your gender?
Frost: Can I have some pix?
S_S: lolS_S?
EP: so i herd u liek mudkips?

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Poe: I hope you die :)

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:15 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Krisp wrote:

Probably Yuffie. My favorite Final Fantasy girl is Rydia, for the record.

Inta Xonem wrote:

In all history, probably to make it so certain species of animals weren't hunted to extinction.For personal, probably to learn the importance of saving and budgeting earlier in my life.
Emoticon: XD
Meme: "Halo invented FPS", "PS3 has no games", "Wii is for casuals", etc

kaizer20 wrote:

Definitely my SNES and Super Mario World (assuming I can only bring one game). I like Crunchy's answer, though. :)

Inta Xonem wrote:

Favorite PsyPoke Memory: Receiving a PM from Krisp in my inbox telling me to check my old "My Psypoke Dreams" thread for a new post. The new post was by her asking everyone about "making this kid's dreams come true". I was so happy to see so many replies rooting for me being modded, and then it happened. :)

Least Favorite PsyPoke Memory: Probably the day that the teams were disbanded. I was a Team Midnight member myself, but like Crunchy, I acknowledged that although we had fun while it lasted, it was time to move on. Some others didn't agree with that view, and there was chaos on some IRC rooms. Thankfully I think everyone has made it clear that it's something that happened in the past and will stay in the past.

As for achievements, definitely my "Aperture Science" achievement in The Orange Box. Oh, wait, you probably meant IRL achievements... um... let's see... probably moving out of my parents' house. I'm proud of that.

Frost wrote:
Dear Registeel Rocks,
Who is your favorite Paper Mario partner? If you've played Thousand Year Door, same question applies. :O

My favorite partner in the first Paper Mario was Sushie. My favorite partner in The Thousand Year Door was Vivian. <3

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sneaky Sneasel wrote:
Poe: I hope you die :)

I love you too.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next