It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Forbidden Dynasty {No longer accepting} 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Your in an old western((?)) town. We were all inside that bar until you fell threw the ceiling like a meteor." Red walked over to him and let out his hand to help the guy up. "And yes we're human." Red thought about it before he asked, "By they way, how did you end up in the sky?"

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:15 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hesitating at first, Blake took the younger man's hand and used it to help pull himself up. In a red flash through his thoughts, he gasped as he let go, looking to his own hand. How odd was this person. These people were not ordinary humans at all. He thought to himself as he kept his long face, a frown he'd keep for most of the story.

"...Oh, I remember now..." flashes of darkness and evil flooded into his mind, "...There was a battle against a large sum of demons..." the flashback made him remember he was surrounded by a large terrible unseen force, "...But, they overwhelmed me..." he heard loud hissings and unbearable shrieking through his mind, and then straight to the struggle up in the clouds as darkness turned to light, "One of their demons... It attempted to kill me by taking me to the heights... Dropping me to my likely death..." he looked through the doorway of the pub, to the rubble and looked up at the hole he left, picturing the impact he made when he dropped in, "I guess... This place broke my fall... Lucky."

Blake looked down sadly, "...I don't know where I was. I don't even remember how I got there. I stumbled too far into the fiery darkness to remember... Too close to hell, too close to the underworld..."

After a minute of thinking about the feeling he got through this person. He looked up.

"So, you're different, too. You..." Blake looked to most of them, eyeing the bandaged hands of the blonde-headed character especially, "You're all the same as me, aren't you... You all bare the devil's mark... We are cursed. Unlucky..."

Blake opened his hands and looked over them depressingly.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet did a golf-clap. "That was probably epic, but I really don't care. I mean come on, you people are a bunch of freaks. I don't know anything about a cursed mark besides that must mean you are all more valuable than I thought. Then again, I don't think I could take all of you on. So we can do two things. One: Get the hell outa here ore Two: Sit here and get captured as I may be mistaken as one of you. So what do ya say?"

Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Actually I lack the devil's mark, but I do seem to attract **** like I did have one though" Keyaro said with a smile and a slight chuckle. "So friend what is your name?" Keyaro directed at Blake "Mine is Keyaro Shinto" Keyaro walked over to Jet and threw his arm around his neck "You know buddy you might as well be one of us if your going to be traveling with us" Keyaro said "So as a human I nominate you as an honorary human" after he said this he started to laugh.

Then all of a sudden a rumble could be heard from the entrance of the town and Keyaro's red aura appeared for a second "**** something powerful comes this way" Keyaro said flatly "I think we should get outta here fast."

Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Just the opening I was looking for! Thanks Taji))

Alex brushed his hair out of his face as his hand started to burn. "Augh...what's that?" He could feel it pulsing more, increasing the pain. A wave of dust overtook the men and cleared almost as fast as it came to reveal a man. "Just who the hell do you think you are...killing off my succubi like that?" His face contorted. "Then you destroy my bar..." He lashed his arm out, blasting a black wave of energy to ground and creating a crater. "Now...I'll give you two option...One, you leave here. Go off in the desert and die somewhere. Or two, I kill you right here." A large blade protruded from his left arm.

Alex looked back at Jet. "Heh...looks like you're one of us now buddy."

The Demon darted his attention to Alex and Jet. "Do not mock me! You filthy urchins...you die today. Behold the powers of Abdiel, the Exterminator!" He flung his blade out as his wings propelled him into the crowd of men. "Now Die!"

((Let epic battle #1 now commence!))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((No problem Jimmy just trying to make the RP more interesting))

Getting his center Keyaro looked up at Abdiel "Well if we were urchins then your little whores would have been able to kill us no problem" Keyaro said getting serious. Drawing his sword a crackling noise began to appear underneath Abdiel's feet "Yakedo!" Keyaro yelled as Abdiel was consumed in flames Abdiel began laughing hysterically using his wings to blow off Keyaro's fire "Foolish little urchin just because your little fire trick killed one of my succubi doesn't mean it will work on me" Abdiel said lunging at Keyaro with his sword, Keyaro attempted a dodge but got nicked on his right leg. "Still I give you credit where credit is due you have some slight skill, or maybe it is just dumb luck" Abdiel said cruelly. Hearing this made Keyaro quite angry "You little punk you know nothing in the ways of fire magic" Keyaro stood to look Abdiel in the eye "Well you see little one I do" Abdiel snapped his finger and a fire ball appeared in his hand "Because I wield the same magic as you!" after saying this he threw the fire ball at Keyaro who used his own fire ball technique to block it, but the small explosion of the impact knocked Keyaro on his back causing him to land on the leg that was cut ((which is going to be his right leg)). Crap if I continue to use magic at this rate I won't have any brown hair left.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Abdiel stepped back, laughing. "You worthless humans...this world has no use for you." Alex walked quietly behind him. His sword rose high above his head. He brought it down fast as his face soon met the ground. "Come on...I'm not stupid!" As Alex was getting up, Abdiel kicked his chest, forcing him back. He lifted him up by the wrist. "Well well well....you bear the mark...yet you still challenge a demon!?" Abdiel's voice grew hoarse. "We priviledge you with our source of power and knowledge and you betray us!" He kneed Alex hard, letting him drop. "Foolish mortals..." He drew his blade high before driving it down. It met Alex's with a loud clash. Abdiel stepped back as his arm began glowing with a dark aura. "This is the end..." He rammed his arm to the ground as the very soil turned a pitch black and ghoulish figures ermerged from it. "Go...devour them...!" Abdiel took to the sky again, watching in horrific pleasure.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Slowly getting up Keyaro's right leg was bleeding "Holy hell that hurt like ... um well you know like hell" after this was said Keyaro noticed that ghoulish creatures were coming out of the ground "Well well ghouls I guess this isn't going to be a cake walk." A few ghouls were proceeding to come towards him moaning a very horrendous sounding moan. Keyaro slashed at one of them in the neck but it quickly responded and threw him down to the ground "Well that hurt, Yakedo!" two of the ghouls were incinerated in flames but the third and fourth one managed to escape it and moved towards him. Keyaro's breathing started to become irregular while Abdiel just laughed "Well little human scum I was wrong about your luck, you do have some slight skill and I mean slight skill."

Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:45 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Blake jumped in front of Keyaro swiftly and pushed his palms outward, a jolt of two lightning bolts striking the third and fourth ghouls from a small shudder above them.

Blake then ripped out his blade, leaping up and taking a swing at Abdiel. He missed as the demon flew from range and countered with his own sword. Blake growled as he landed below. Standing from his crouch, he eyed his target, this time spinning the blade up and around his head until it turned an aura light blue. Resting it to his shoulder, Blake leapt up for another shot.

After another clash, Blake's powered blade roughly got the upper-hand and made the demon flinch, Abdiel swooping down before Blake getting the better of him.

Blake thumped back to the ground, his blade returning to normal.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke was walking into town, not knowing what to do with his life anymore. He got onto the street and was looked upon by some demons. One appeared infront of him, "Hey Sugar, do you want to move on over to my corner?" The demon said.
Clarke trying to not look her in the eyes replied, "Not for me thanks, I'm alright." Clarke said with a cheek.
He began to walk up towards the pub, a drink would be good something to take the edge off. She reappeared. "Honey, honey, honey you don't have much of a choice in this." She grabbed his arm, slightly cutting him. This cut was small but felt intense to Clarke. His first reaction was to grab his wand but he didn't.
"I said no, now **** off." Clarke said getting infuriated. She wasn't going to give up, she dashed for Clarke and he flicked out her wand and gave her a bolt of ice magic. Nearly paralyzing her. He leant down to her face, "I didn't want to have to do it, but you left me know choice. He turned to leave to the pub, where it looked as if some sort of commotion was going on.

He walked in, he wanted a drink but he thought that something else was do be done. Should he help these people? He doesn't know them, but he knows what it is like to be attacked, as it were. He had been on the run for a while and he was constantly "annoyed" by demons. He saw the raging battle go on he knew he should help. He grabbed his wand and he stood by the others attacking Abdiel with his magic.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Keyaro looked at Blake "Thanks for that friend" he then turned to look at Clarke"Well alright we got a new fighter in this fray as the saying goes the more people there are more ass gets kicked." Keyaro said laughing. Keyaro looked at Abdiel aimed his katana at his belly button "Hibana!" Keyaro jumped up at Abdiel and was boosted because of the burst of fire that came out from his feet Abdiel dodged the attack and kicked Keyaro in the back sending him to the ground "Well you certainly are an oddball human, knowing some high level fire magic and knowing of the chakra areas of old" Abdiel said curiously. Keyaro struggled to get to his feet and wiped off some blood dripping out from his mouth "Well then I will take that as a complement."

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( So fast, so fast. Sorry I have marching practice most of the day so if you need you can move my character around if you have to.))

Red jumped into the air as two ghouls crawled from the ground beneath him. He slashed down then watched them disappear into smoke. As more ghouls began to rise up, Red started to become irritated. Should I do it? Ah who cares.

Red threw off his gloves, revealing his brightly glowing marks. He let the demon blood run threw his body. His eyes and hair turned a deep blue and wings busted out from his back. ((Like this http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/i ... Knight.jpg))

Abdiel looked taken abacked. "A demon! How can maintain human form?!" Red smiled, sharp small teeth slightly visible. "I'm half demon actually. Two marks went a little two far." Red held up his hands, black circles barely visible. Abdiel looked in wonder then the answer hit him. "You must be Red. I've heard of you. The King was very displeased with your choice." Red spat on the ground, "Death to your King. He killed my family because he was trying to find the 'perfect' human!"

Red launched into the air, blade at hand. "And Death to you as well!" Red slashed at him only to blocked by his sword. Abdiel smiled, "You're weaker than me. You are not human yet you are not demon. You're the world's only freak." "SHUT THE HELL UP!" Red pushed off then did a frontflip kick into Abdiel. He shot down to the ground, making a crater. Red shot down after him but he was already standing. "Do they know how you became they way you are now? Do they know what you did in the past? Do they even know how long your past really is?"

Red glared at him, "I'd kill you if I was at full power." Abdiel smirked, "That's right! Your power is over water and that's obviously useless here." He began to laugh. Red just looked at him and said, "Don't worry, I'm not the only person you have to contend with." Red shot back to where ghouls started to overun the place. He started to slash them into oblivion. Red addressed the group, "Ask questions later. I'll handle the ghouls, just be sure to kill Abdiel for me."

((There's that twist. Hope that's okay with you Jimmy.))

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet shook his head. "This is not the easy day I had in mind. Whatever." Jet revealed his Sword of Awesomeness which he liked to called. One of ghouls ran up to Jet and lept at him. Jet retaliated by thrusting the Sword into the ghoul's skull. Jet then pulled out the Sword and decapitated another ghoul. Then siliently walked behind Abdiel while he fought the other. But instead of going for a cheap shot, he leaned against the doorway. "You guy's are doing a good job! Got team yay. Kick him the cajones! Kick him in the cajones!"

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex grasped his sword tightly. He looked back at the now winged Red. So...that's the power of two marks... He looked at his own hand. Once I heal... He looked around, noticing no ghouls were after him. Abdiel glared. He was bleeding now, black blood trickled from his mouth. "You, you're unaffected by the darkness. Why is that?" Alex looked around, confused. "I-I don't know..." Abdiel glared. "Filthy lies!" He darted forth, blade thrust outward. Alex rose his sword, blocking it. Abdiel pressed harder, his red eyes flaring as Alex's hand glowed, his swrd beginning to transform. Suddenly he was blasted away with ice. Alex looked over at the newcomer. "Thanks for the save!"

Abdiel recovered, taking to the sky. He panted. "You humans...you're so pathetic you'd need 6 against 1 to win? Seek me out when you're strong enough to win on fair grounds...until then.." Abdiel took out a scroll. "Your souls are mine!" He spread the scroll wide as 6 spirals of auraflickered into it. Red, turning back into his human form and Alex's blade reverted to it's usual size. "If you value your souls as much as a human should, come and get them...before I let the rest of the demon's feed." He let out a cruel, cold laugh as another large dust cloud came, and with it, he was gone.

ALex dropped to his knees. "Dammit! If we were just stronger..." His bandage was gone and his hand was bleeding heavily. He stood up and looked back. "So what? What do we do now? We have to go get him."

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmm his history is shrouded in mystery about demon parents oh well none of my business Keyaro thought about Red as he limped towards Alex and placed a hand on his shoulder "Don't worry friend we will get him but we must be stronger, something tells me he won't harm us until that point" Keyaro said reassuringly with a soft smile. Keyaro turned to face Jet "Listen next time we get in a fight like that don't just stand in the door way going go team." Keyaro sat down beside Alex "Does anyone got any bandages for my leg" he asked aloud.

I wonder what he meant by "Until I let the rest of the demon's feed." "I think we should out of here and go west" Keyaro said aloud "I always go west whenever I don't know where to go it always leads me somewhere exciting" after he said this he started to laugh a little bit, then his face got stern "But this isn't the time for laughs and giggles we need to stop that demon he has our souls and we must get them back." Keyaro struggled to get to his feet "I suggest we six travel together stop this demon and do everything we can to stop this demon tyranny once and for all" he said confidently with a smile.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet shook his head. "Oh well, our souls are gone. We should just go and play detective to found out where he went." Jet twirled his Sword. "I mean seriously, did you people think we had a chance? Some of you don't even know yourselves judging by the fact you don't know why his attacks did not affect you. I just want my soul back."

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Keyaro turned his head towards Jet "I don't know myself completely that is true, could it have been luck that it didn't hurt me one who lacks the demon's mark, or maybe he did it so he can fight me at a later point in time in a fire duel." Keyaro proceeded to pop his neck and knuckles "Either way we lived and that all that matters because we can go kick some demon arse and get our souls back at that, and maybe some food along the way."

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well excuse me for having amnesia..." Alex growled back to Jet. "We can't all keep our memory in tact like some." He knocked on his forehead, mocking. "We should get moving though. Where there's one demon, there's sure to be more." He took one more look at his sword before sheathing it. "I think Keyaro's right though, I mean, we're surrounded by building in every direction except 2, and he didn't leave behind us. All that's left is West...back throught he desert." He turned to the rest. "First, we restock."

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well then I guess its decided west it is." Keyaro sheathed his katana started to turn but forgot that his right leg was injured and he fell flat on his face. "Ok I live through demon attacks but I get done in by my own leg and a freaking floor, anyone got a bandage or something, also restocking might be a good idea seeing how I am out of everything from food to water."

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Without our souls our powers are gone, too?))

Blake fended off against the shadow ghouls and cut down the last off them easily, noting the ability Red had when he triggered his inner devil. When all was said and done, Blake watched the last struggle Alex faced, the mark on his hands transforming the blade he defended with.

Unlike the others, Blake seemed to be unaffected by Abdiel's soul snatch. It didn't bother him so much. Blake slowly slid his sword in hand back to back with the other one, watching Abdiel leave. There wasn't much he could do. He looked down to his hands again, it was strange. He couldn't feel anything.

He turned to Alex and Keyaro as they spoke, later watching Keyaro fall to the ground. Blake walked up, "Sit still, lie down and put your leg up," he said, kneeling down and taking a wrapped bandage from inside his coat. He then applied it to Keyaro's leg, wrapping it around tightly as he spoke, "...You were beaten pretty bad. I saw everything. If you want to cross the desert, I advise you and the others get all the rest you can. You'll be vulture prey otherwise..."

The way Blake spoke was fairly slow compared to the rest of them. You could almost tell he hadn't spoken out loud for awhile, so he was just getting used to it, being around people.

Blake stood up and turned to the direction west. He could feel the harsh desert environment already. It was so awfully familiar to him. Blake glared, looking down, "...My name's Blake, if I remember correctly. And..." he looked over Keyaro, "You may not be able to see it, but you are certainly marked..."

If Keyaro wasn't in some way, he soon would be. Blake had a sense about these things, and he felt sympathetic towards all five of the humans around him. He turned his head back to the distance, feeling his body weaken with each passing breath. He had battled for too long.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Jet nodded to Alex. "Yeah the desert, which is my home. Harsh, unforgiving, and full of death, just like my beautiful life. Unlike you guys, I don't have magic powers, just an Awesome Sword. So I am not affected by that soul steal. Usually I would lead you people into a death trap, but since we are all in the same boat, better to be allies than enemies. Off we go shall we?" Jet then left the bar.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Not gone, but realistically, we'd be weaker and age a bit faster. None of which need to come into play, per say, but it is a race agaisnt time. You'll find that out soon though. =p ))

Alex wiped his brow. "So he speaks..." He said with a smirk. "Nice to meet you, Blake. I'm...well...**** outta luck at the moment." He looked over to Jet. "What gave you the idea that just having a soul gave you powers...all humans have a soul, that doesn't mean they can all use magic. A soul is just pure essence, and without essence, what are we to become? Demons." He walked away toward a building. "I'll get some rations."

He made his way to a pharmacy and walked up to the counter. "I need bandages." The man stared back at him. "....That would mean soon." Still he stared. Alex poked him as he fell over, lifeless. He stepped back and heard a crunch. Alex looked down fast as he noticed the floor was crawling with large insects. He quickly hopped the counter and grabbed a handful of bandages and medicines. He jumped back as he heard a loud group of hissing behind him. Although they failed to chase, he ran back to the group, panting hard. "Got some...bandages..."

((They're gonna fun later on >=]))

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Eww bugs I have a bit of Entomophobia there Jimmy so I look forward to those bugs))

"Ahh the silent man speaks, but thanks for the bandages there Blake really appreciate it." Keyaro said lightly "As for me being marked I don't think that I am but it is entirely possible that I could be though" Keyaro looked at Alex "Thanks for the bandages there friend" Keyaro got up "Whoo man did I let that demon do me a number" he danced around Suffering from memory loss eh Keyaro turned to Alex "I guess you are right about the souls, but you can't say that something bad won't happen from our lack of souls, but as for becoming demons I don't know if it would be that drastic." Or maybe we would become nothing as our bodies wither away without its source of true light.

"Alright guys I think we should head out" Keyaro proceeded to walk out of the bar but stopped and turned around "Forgot to do something" he laid some money on the remnants of the bar counter "Forgot to pay for my drinks and food."

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red looked at the ground as Alex as he described demons. After he came back Red heard what Keyaro said. "Demons have souls as well. Some have incomplete souls, which means that they consume human souls to live. Others have dark souls that are corrupt or have intense regrets."

Red looked at Alex, "Don't worry, you won't become anything like me. All your mark does is amplify your fighting techniques and give you elemental powers. The more marks, the more demon you become. It's very sad when your stuck in the middle really." This is going to be a long walk for me. They'll probably ask about everything.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Oh, okay.))

Blake sighed, "As long as our wills are strong, our bodies will remain on this earth, even without a soul. I---"

Suddenly, he stumbled and fell to the ground, his hand breaking his fall. He was in really bad shape. Blake sat up, "I... I think I need sleep. I won't be able to walk the desert until I've fully recovered... The underworld drained most of my energy."

Blake looked up to the others, "If you are determined, go. I'll find you later. I know your presence... I am able to track you down," he looked to the ground in a glare, "...I want to help, but I'll just be a burden the way I am now."

Blake got up again, moving over to sit on the bar's balcony, lying against the wall. He closed his eyes to sleep, giving a murmur, "...Peace at last."

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next