It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Halo 3 ODST 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

has anyone on here got to play ODST yet? Weather it was at comic con or if you downloaded it from the internet has anyone played it yet?
if so how was it and is it worth the money?

Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:28 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Halo 3 ODST won't come out until September 22nd, 2009 in the United States. I doubt anyone here played it at E3, and the Demo for it won't come out until about a week before the game is released. The good thing is, my birthday is on the 22nd!

Features:
Campaign - Nothing special, if you played Halo 3, then you shouldn't really be surprised by anything outside of aesthetic change.

Firefight - Battle against wave after endless wave of covenant troops that progressively get more difficult to eliminate

Forge - Same as Halo 3 Forge

Matchmaking - Same as Halo 3 Matchmaking

There might be like, one or two that I missed.

SPECIAL:
If you Pre-order Halo 3: ODST, then you get a taste of the new game coming out in 2010, Halo: Reach by playing it's beta.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Teffabbow wrote:
Halo 3 ODST won't come out until September 22nd, 2009 in the United States. I doubt anyone here played it at E3, and the Demo for it won't come out until about a week before the game is released. The good thing is, my birthday is on the 22nd!

Features:
Campaign - Nothing special, if you played Halo 3, then you shouldn't really be surprised by anything outside of aesthetic change.

Firefight - Battle against wave after endless wave of covenant troops that progressively get more difficult to eliminate

Forge - Same as Halo 3 Forge

Matchmaking - Same as Halo 3 Matchmaking

There might be like, one or two that I missed.

SPECIAL:
If you Pre-order Halo 3: ODST, then you get a taste of the new game coming out in 2010, Halo: Reach by playing it's beta.

Mines on the 23rd >:(

Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Another mediocre first person shooter? Yawn. If you want me I'll be waiting for new IPs to be released.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

It's actually going to be better than the third halo. Then I think Halo:Reach is going to be an RPG.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Teffabbow wrote:
It's actually going to be better than the third halo. Then I think Halo:Reach is going to be an RPG.

The only changes I've seen is no shield or regenerating health. Still the same gameplay, therefore, mediocre. I'll reserve judgement for when it comes out but still... I predict it'll be Halo 3 with a different skin.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]