It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How "Classic" Do You Want It To Be? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Generation II was great because they mixed it up. Your first patch of grass had both old and new, during the day you'd run into Sentret and Pidgey with Hoothoot and Rattata dominating the night. IMO they should implement new Pokemon all over the place. I liked recognizing only half the pokemon I was confronted with. I'm hoping for Combee's attacking when I headbutt (or smear honey on) trees and Clair having something better then a Kingdra to back up her team.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I want what several people have already mentioned: Nearly identical, inclulding Pokemon location, storyline, features like the Apricorn balls, etc. Of course, I do want the graphics and audio updated, but the music to be relatively similar. And finding all the Jhoto Pokes IN JHOTO would be helpfull.

you rage for no reason because you have no reason

Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I hope there are no 4th or 3rd gen pokemon in the game until after you beat the Kanto gyms. Really, I would like all the new stuff to not mess with the quest for badges. It looks like we'll have the apricorn balls, there is a scan of a tree with odd shaped berries. But how will they make it work with D/P?

Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I really hope they don't make the new game insanely different. I want it to bring back fond old memories and new surprises. But mostly the fond old memories >:D
Apricorn balls are a must. That Phone would be AWESOME if it was added in! I agree, maybe jazz up the trails a bit. Harder Elite Four!!
You know what would be so amazingly excellent?...
If they made two plots: one for the Jhoto region and one for Kanto! 8D
But then again I'm just getting really excited for something that's coming out next year D:

Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I want it to be like Crystal.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:29 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well, classic as it can be...

All the things you'd find on G/S/C but a better description of the rival...

Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

keep the storyline from the original and all the pokemon but allow pokemon that evolve by leveling up with moves to evolve before an expansion to the dex which is the only reason i did not like frlg no happiness evolutions til after national dex and also give an upgrade to the bike or make a skateboard like in gs beta

Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Very Classic!

Okay all this game really needs is:

. Updated graphics - check
. Updated music - check
. Updated interface- check
. A real Pokemon Leaugue - Possibly a online wi-fi tournament / not just elite Four. Something like in Pokemon Stadium would be cool.

Things it doesn't need, ever:

. Pokemon Contests - Pokemon use to be cool. They were little critters we enslaved and force to do battle untill they die or pass out. Now they parade around in pink frilly tutoo's.
. 3rd and 4th Gen pokes - I mean rotom. Are you kidding it's a damn lamp, have some self respect Nintendo / Game Freak.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

papersun wrote:
I want it to be like Crystal.

Same for me. I also want the remakes to have the LNS (Lucky Number Show) music.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i want it to bring back the phone and the radio otherwise i would be fine with everything else being like the 4th gen just with the 2nd gen storyline and regions

Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

bug contest is a must!

but kanto was really lame in the original, so if they could fix it up a bit, it would be much appreciated. I would also like the sprout tower to keep gastly, because he was my first caught pokemon, and was great fun. If the programmers made a new territory that was accessible by the S.S. Anne/Aqua that wold be cool too. mainly I want the old games up to date with attacks being sp.A or Attack, and not based on the type. The unknown were a bit annoying, but keep it, just so that I have something I don't finish in the game. A two speed bike would be fun, because the bike was really slow in the game... I would also like the red gyradose plot in there still, and the easily accessible dragon scale, because trying to use thief on horsea is long, tiring, and I have yet to get one...

but for sure, KEEP THE BUG CONTESTS!!!

Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I hope that they have the original teams for the gym leaders but also have an updated quest after you do everything (badges and whatnot)....ya know...replay the gym leaders with improved party members and an improved elite 4.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

the bug contest is definitely in it, I saw a picture on the Japanese website.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

PkmnMaster01 wrote:
Very Classic!

Okay all this game really needs is:

. Updated graphics - check
. Updated music - check
. Updated interface- check
. A real Pokemon Leaugue - Possibly a online wi-fi tournament / not just elite Four. Something like in Pokemon Stadium would be cool.

Things it doesn't need, ever:

. Pokemon Contests - Pokemon use to be cool. They were little critters we enslaved and force to do battle untill they die or pass out. Now they parade around in pink frilly tutoo's.
. 3rd and 4th Gen pokes - I mean rotom. Are you kidding it's a damn lamp, have some self respect Nintendo / Game Freak.

I can answer for the things it does not need. Pokemon contests for female Pokemon fans but that does not mean boys can't try it too.
It will have Kyogre Groudon and Rayquaza. Seriously don't make such a big deal out of it. there is a way to enjoy the game if it does have those aforementioned things.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2