It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Team Vergona 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Garchomp, use Dragon Rush on that wall."

Garchomp plowed through the wall like it was paper. There were grunts on the otherside that were hit by pieces of wall. "Watch out!" "Hey! He's one of the intruders! Go Muk!" "Toxicroak deal with them!"

"Gallade, Lucario, time to destroy them!" Gallade ran toward Toxicroak as Lucario moved to face Muk.

"Gallade use Psycho Cut." Gallade's arm glowed pink as he stopped and threw his arm out. A crecent shaped wave of psychic energy flew towards Toxicroak. "Muk use Dark Pulse to counter it!" Muk turned a dark purple and released a wave of dark energy towards the two pokemon. The Psycho Cut was overwhelmed by the dark type attack.

Lucario use Aura Sphere on it. Lucario shot a blue glowing sphere at the oncoming attack. The Aura Sphere wrapped in the Dark Pulse then they both exploded.

"Go Gliscor! Use Aerial Ace on Lucario." Another grunt came around the corner. "Gallade use Thunderpunch!" Gallade jumped off a wall, fist glowing with electricity. He made contact but the Gliscor took small damage. It was knocked off course and hit into the wall. Remember type advantages! Gliscor is a Flying and Ground type. Right!

"Garchomp, use Stone Edge on Gliscor." Rings of stones circled around Garchomp. He threw his head forward and the rocks launched towards its target. "Gliscor dodge!"

The Gliscor climbed to the ceiling, but Garchomp lifted his head and the sharp stones hit Gliscor hard. It fell onto the ground with a hard thud. "Finish it off with Dragon Rush!" Garchomp rushed at an alarming speed only to be stopped by a Sludge Bomb. Garchomp recovered. That can be a problem. Lucario use Psychic on the next attack and throw it back to the Muk.

Okay. Lucario closed his eyes and concentrated. "Is this guy crazy?" "Hey! Your pokemon can't fight with their eyes closed you idiot!" Red smirked at the grunts, "Garchomp, Dragon Rush again." "Fine have it your way. Muk use Mud Bomb to blind his Garchomp. Better if all your pokemon can't see."

Now! Lucario held out his hands and the Mud Bomb stopped in mid-air. "Whh-aaa-tt!" He flicked his hands slightly and the attack shot like a bullet back the Muk. It slammed into the wall behind it, taking its trainer with it.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: In the Umbreon Guild, where you can get awesome avatars and fusions!
Jay opened his eyes. He was in a dark room, his pokeballs fixed with some kind of locking device. The room he was in had no doors or windows, the only light came from an opening in the cieling twenty feet above him. Despairing, Jay leaned back against the wall.

Well, that's that then.

Hey, I"m going away for two weeks, so I'm leaving Jay out of commisision for a while. I'll work myself back in when I get back. See ya'll soon!

Thanks to Ender for the awesome signature.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Beav: it doesn't matter how many grunts or pokemon you fight just make sure you use at least 3 pokemon and at least one of them gets injured. Spread whatever you do over two posts.

lordtomato: use as many pokemon as you like. 3 is the minimum amount and at least one has to get injured.

SC: I'd prefer it if you weren't dragged away.

Everyone else: Ignore Jay and Kezziah for now I've decided that they will be there just not talking and such. Also I have somehow managed to obtain an internet connection so class me as back. XD

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 pm
Just your average 10 year old

I guess 3 grunts, 2 each. How's Orlando Jagz?

It appears that everyone is busy. Maybe I could sneak through

"Alakazam, ATTENTION! Let's try and get through." But before he could get away, a grunt's Houndoom used Crunch on Alakazam. "Why you son of a... take this! FOCUS BLAST!" Alakazam telepitathically shouted. He raised his spoons above his head as if he was announcing a field goal, and a big bluish ball of energy was formed. Alakazam lowered them so fast it threw the ball at the opponet. It hit the devilish hound, and it ran away yelping like a poodle. "Good job Alakazam!" But while it was turned around, the grunt sent out a Toxicroak and had it Pearl Habor (attack while it's back is turned) him with Dark Pulse. The black beam surrounded bypurple strick Alakazam's head. "GAAAAHHH!" it shouted, going down. The Toxicroak then proceeded to jump on Alakazam while it was down and used a bunch of Poison Jabs, endangering the Psy Pokémon's life. "NOOO! CLAYDOL, INTERFERENCE! NOW!!!!!!!" Lucian shouted tossing out the ball.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I loved that post Beav. Orlando is good, America is really an amazing place (I say that yet I have been 8 times before.) it is so different to England. For a start any service you receive starts with "Hi, how are you on this beautiful/glorious/amazing/sunny day?" and then ends with "Have a good/fantastic/superb day!." One guy was so happy when it was raining, he referred to it as liquid sunshine. Overall I love it her and wish we could have come for 3 weeks. Downsides are that the internet and laptop we have are extremely faulty so If I am in a random msn conversation and I randomly leave it isn't on purpose. Also because of my :censored: brother A post I made in this topic never got submitted. (It was my 2/2 of my battle. ;( Oh well.)

Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:22 pm

Glad you like states. Personally would like to see Britain but hey, I live here, so that means I want to see other places. All dialouge by Lucian now in [color=#00FF00]green[/color]

The Claydol appeared and spun around wildly. Showoff "No time for games, man down, Psychic on that toad now!" Claydol opened all of its eyes and began to make weird movements with its arms and soon the toad copied. When the mind control was finished, Toxicroak fell over Ko'ed.

"How dare you! I'll get you later." shouted the grunt as he ran off He forgot his Toxicroak >.> oh well. Then a new grunt appeared and tossed out a ball. "Drifblim Ominous Wind now!" he commanded. The hot air ballon-ghost-thing unleashed a gust of erie perple wind that knocked Claydol back. "Stone edge." Claydol fired a barrage of stones and boulders at Drifblim and it fell.

"Gaaahh! Go Pidgeot! FeatherDance." the beautiful bird came out in a shower of feathers that dazzeled and glimmered so magnificently, that Claydol could not attack full power. "Hyper Beam!" Claydol raised its arm cannons and fired a destructive beam at Pidgeot. Feathers flew, but it did not go down. While Claydol was recharging, the grunt commanded a Brave Bird that nearly took out claydol, but Ko'ed Pidgeot. The grunt ran away and a new one appeared. What is there no end to these guys?

"Armaldo Earthquake." The Ground shook and rumbled but Claydol just stood there. "Levitate, duh. Claydol, show him a real earthquake." Claydol fired a beam into the earth beneath it and the earth began to shake and rummble and quake again. Armaldo couldn't keep its balance, and fell over and was pummeled against the concrete floor, doing severe damage. "Get up!" The grunt shouted. "Maaaaallllldooooooo...." Armaldo replied, unable to get up. "Guh... Ninetales go. The nine-tailed fox appeared covered in sparkles. Flamethrower. Ninetales took a deep breath, and exhaled powerful flames, enough to KO Claydol. "Return. You did well. Slowking, end this now with Surf. Slowking jumped out of the ball already on a tidal wave, and landed the wave on the victim, and also land with a headbutt on the head. It ko'd the fox before it could flinch.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Skarmory, get rid of that pesky Weavile! Steel Wing! Quickly!" ordered the first grunt.
"Watch out Weavile! Counter with Brick Break! Leafeon, dig! Crobat, go!" Crobat was released in a flash of red light. "Cross Poison on Abomasnow!"
The second grunt acted quickly. "Flareon, use Fire Fang, now!"
Skarmory flew low, wings glowing, but under the influence of quick claw, Weavile jumped over and smashed down with brick break. As Skarmory fell, Flareon lept over, using Skarmory as a springbard, and bit down on Weavile's arm, mouth full of flames.
"No! Leafeon, now! Weavile!"
The fire attack was incredibly powerful on the ice type, and Weavile was struggling to move.
"Weavile, return!"
Leafeon launched himself from under ground, smashing Flareon out of midair into the ceiling. Crobat's Cross Poison knocked Abomasnow over.
"Abomasnow, crush them all with Blizzard!" ordered the third grunt.
Still on its back, Abomasnow launched an intense howling blizzard, making it nearly impossible to see.
"Skitty, Sing!"
Alan plugged his ears as the faint melody floated over the roaring wind and snow, and, as quickly as it started, the Blizzard subsided. All three grunts were snoring, one sucking his thumb. Flareon, Skarmory and Crobat were unconscious on the snow, and Abomasnow was not moving. Wow. That was one good sing. Wait, where's Leafeon?
"...Leafeon?" Alan called out into the now quiet hall. There was no response. Alan returned Crobat to his pokeball, and shoved the grunts and their Pokemon to the side of the hallway. Digging through the snow with Skitty by his side, he found Leafeon, half frozen and barely breathing.
Scooping him up in his arms, Alan ran with Leafeon back to the main room of the Pokemon Center, where the sounds of battle were finally subsiding.
Drat... Hang on Leafeon, I'll find care for you...
"Skitty, stay alert, there may be more grunts around."

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:36 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" Go for his Gallade! Use X-scissor." The Gliscor launched off the wall, claws glowing. Gallade turned to see him coming. " Gallade, Night Slash." But Red knew it was too late. Just then Lucario jumped in front of the attack. It was a critical hit.

He hit the floor with a thud. Gallade threw his sword-like arms into Gliscor. It was sent hurtling into the wall and was knocked out.

"Toxicroak, use Icepunch on his Garchomp." The Toxicroak ran forward, hand frozen over. I can't hear Lucario! " That's it! Garchomp! End this. Use Sandstorm." Garchomp's eyes glowed purple as sand began whirling around him. " Use Earthquake." Garchomp stomped the ground sending tremors in Toxicroak's direction. " Dodge it!"

Toxicroak couldn't see anything. It fell to the ground by the tremors. " Use Dragon Rush to finish this. Gallade use Psycho Cut to ensure its defeat." Gallade swiped his arms towards Toxicroak, releasing a pink wave. "Crap." Toxicroak didn't know what to do. Before it could move the Psycho Cut hit hard then Garchomp tackled it full speed.

With the battle won, Red withdrew his pokemon. He went over to Lucario and picked him up. " You did great." He ran around the corner. There has to be some kind of medicine for you.

He searched around until he saw a Skitty. "Alan...."

Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Great works guys! Let's round this off!

Arbok hit the ground with a large thud. “You :censored: , Arbok Return,” Keane looked at the poke ball, “You did well take a nice long rest.” They’d done it now, Keane did not appreciate his Pokemon being made faint by anybody but to a grunt such as this was utter shame. It wasn’t over. Chris was going to feel the immense power of Keane’s most elite Pokemon. “Glaceon, Stage on!” The Ice Princess, or so Glaceon liked to be called, burst out of her Pokemon looking as elegant as ever. The heavyweight hippo looked down at the ice fox as if it was a piece of trash. “Ugh it looks so pathetic. Stone Edge now!” Chris commanded. Minuscule rock spores emitted from Hippodown and head for Glaceon. “Glaceon, Iron Tail.” Glaceon dashed for all the spores and began spinning her tail to create a barrier against the rocks throwing them back at Hippodown. “Ice Beam, now!” Keane commanded. Glaceon, who had been thrown upwards because of the Iron Tail, created a beam of ice power that flashed towards Hippodown crashing onto its head. Glaceon landed and now faced off with Hippodown. “This has gone on too long. Crush it with Double Edge!” Hippodown charged and was heading straight to Glaceon. “Iron Tail again.” Glaceon threw her tail at the ground and created a hole just big enough for Hippodown. Glaceon jumped and Chris had no idea what they were up to. He got his answer when Hippodown collapsed into the hole with Glaceon directly above it. Keane smiled under his hair, currently half over his face, and clicked his fingers. A yellow-orange energy covered Glaceon’s body. Then, a purple energy sphere surrounded Glaceon and the energy swirled around the user to hit the hippo trapped like a rat. Hippodown cried out as it fainted, Chris returned it. “This will not be the last you see of me.”

Frosslass and Gardevoir had been goin’ to town with an immense Blizzard pouring from Frosslass. They were both tired and Gardevoir and Keane wanted to finish this. “Use Shadow Ball, counter shield style as it called.” Only one Pokemon and one trainer understood what Gardevoir was to do. She threw a Shadow Ball into the air and sliced so it exploded around Gardevoir. A coat of utter ghost spirit formed around Gardevoir and she raced towards Frosslass. She crashed directly into the snow land Pokemon making Froslass faint. Aston returned and commented to his faint Pokemon that is was weak and pointless. He wasn’t finished yet. “Okay Gallade, your up,” Aston yelled, “Now Close Combat!” Gallade charged at an almighty speed towards Gardevoir. Faster and faster, Gardevoir just stood there and was going to until her victim was close enough to attack. “Okay…Now Teleport!” Keane said. Gardevoir disappeared at the last second and left Gallade to crash into a wall. With Gallade stuck in a wall Aston had only one choice. Run. He returned Gallade and ran away with his head held low. Starmie and Floatzel were facing off. They’d done so much damage to each other even with them both being Water Types. Floatzel was about to Attack but couldn’t make it. It was returned and it departed with it’s trainer, Matty another idiot of Vergona.

With all of the battles at an end the group needed to move. “Guys, there’s bound to be more grunts heading our way, lets move!” Keane ran and edged for the guys to follow. At first it was just a slow jog but it turned out into a full sprint when a whole army of grunts were heard following them. They turned a door and where met by a door opening to reveal a man dressed in army style clothes. “Quick in here,” The man said. The group rushed inside. “Okay Crawdaunt use Surf now.” The man said releasing his Pokemon into the hallway. The crab Pokemon created a massive tidal wave and sent it flying down the corridor to hold of the grunts. The room that the gang had been rushed into was fairly dark and big. It had some pc’s, healing machines and had 6 teleported pods. “Who are you? And why are you dressed like that?” Keane asked.
“I’m an ex vergona grunt. I signed up and I left. I couldn’t understand their wicked ways. I still had my security pass so I’ve been snooping around. When I heard about a group of intruders I thought I should help. My names Kenneth Rashly, by the way.” He walked over to a power box. “We might be able to get some of these pc’s and healing things workin’ if I could get the power on,” He yanked the door off and fiddled about to be met with some illuminated lights. “Okay, right here is what I suggest you do. Heal up and maybe switch over your Pokemon then use these teleporters to get out of here.” Kenneth finished.

(Right so let me give you a litte explanation. The battles are over. We ran and got helped by the guy. He's Kenneth and expect to see more of him. His pokemon pary is {crawdaunt} {magcargo} {venusaur} {staraptor} {ambipom} {dusknoir} He is basicallly an ex-grunt whole will become one of our greatest assets. Anyway thats for later for now do what he says each of us in the pokemon centre building will have to make one more post, where they heal there pokemon excetra excetra. To the others sorry I'm keeping you on hold but that is why I'm doing this teleport thing. I need to speed it up again for you. Sorry. Anyway any questions? If not post!)

Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 pm

An ex grunt... right... like I believe him... At least I can heal Alakazam... Lucian put his Pokéballs on the machine and let them heal. When he let Alakazam out, he still feeling well from all the Poison Jabs and couldn't stand up alone. "Alakazam...." Cue sad Flashback of meories of Alakazam, Kadabra, and Abra He isn't able to fight... I have to leave him behind... "Who would be best to take... Ah... there it is..." The Pokéball appeared in the slot next to the PC. "I'm done."

Switching Alakazam for:
HYPNO @ TWISTEDSPOON
Psychic
Nasty Plot
ThunderPunch
Zen Headbutt

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:21 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(I forgot to say this in my last post. I've decided to inrease our move limit to eight. Simply because I think I learnt from the battle that our pokemon don't know enough moves. You don't have to do this it is just there if you want to.)

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sorry for not posting for a while. what is going on may i ask?

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Don't worry about it Josh. You, Brandon (Xrader) and Jay (Clueless) are locked in a cage prison type thing and are waiting for us to save you. Which we will do.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Red walked over to the healing machine. "First things first." He placed his pokemon in and the healing scanners went to work.

As the healing process continued Red thought about their new friend. This guy seems like he's helping us for now but I can't take any chances. He's probably only helping us to get something.

After the scanners were finished, Red moved to the PC and turned it on. He went into his items file and took out his beloved weapon. A katana warped through and Red picked up from the desk. He unsheathed it, revealing a crimson blade that had a thin black line going up the middle of the blade. ((decided not to switch pokemon))

Red turned to the group," This will help with dealing with any problems we might end up facing." Red smirked.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Beav, the reason I said weapons were aloud was because I thought that it would heat up the story abit. XRader has them and Redt asked for them. So it thought I might include so killings into this RP. Nothing major but something, Ok?)

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

oooh weapons and more attacks! me likey!

Alan followed Red to the healer. There was nothing else to do except to go with these people and see where they went.
They don't seem to like Vergona, and that's always good... if things go all brown and belly up, a few of them look pretty rich... they're bound to have some good items on them too. holy crud, that's a big sword

Having collected his Pokemon from the healer, Alan followed had Red to the PC, lost in thought.
I don't have anything in my PC... not Pokemon, not items... except for- ah. well if he can have his katana, i suppose i could take it out...
He punched in the security code, and withdrew his weapon of choice.

When he was younger, with only Skitty as his companion, and roaming the streets, he was attacked by drunks. Alan ordered Skitty into battle, quickly knocking them out, but suffering heavy damage from the drunk blows. Rummaging through the defeated assaulters' pockets and coats, Alan found the knuckleduster. It was well-balanced, steel, with a black leather bound grip, and unlike other weapons of the type, the blade was long, nearly two feet, and slightly curved. When in use, Alan found that he could quickly flip the dagger around to become an effective shortsword. Alan also found ID cards, labelling the thugs as members of Team Vergona- later, at the pokemon center, Skitty was nearly stolen when Vergona targeted the Center for a heist. Weilding his dagger-sword, he singlehandedly drove off the grunts, saving Skitty and others, but not all of the Pokemon. Seeing the pain of the trainers who had lost friends, Alan swore his vengeance against Vergona- wandering and stealing, but always sabotaging Vergona projects he ran upon.

Shaking out of his reminiscence, he attached the dagger-sword to his belt and turned to the others.
"Alright, where to now?"
miao! added Skitty.

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Clarke wasn't sure whether he should believe this guy or not...he certainly looks the part and he did save us. I'll buy it, for now. Once his pokemon were healed he thought he was ready to move on. However he saw the weapons that other guys were withdrawing. Maybe they were right, he needed some for of a weapon. He thought back to see if there was anything that he could get. He remembered to when his parents got divorced, Clarke was given anything they didn't want. That's it! Clarke rushed over to the PC quickly withdrawing his mum's old dagger, from her sword collection.

"Ok now that you are already, it think it is time that you get the crap outta here. Some more grunts will be assembling shortly so each of you get in a teleportation pod I'm going to send you to the Safari zone building. You did a good job here, I still get updates on my reciever and it looks like you have practically cleared the place out. Tonnes of Vergona grunts have fled claming it was too scary a job. So the ones left I can clean up." Kenneth said rushing them into the pods. "Hold on tight it isn't going to be fun, these babies haven't been touched in ages."

The group flashed away and landed in a small box room in the Safari Zone building, it was filled with boxes so the landing wasn't kind. "Alright guys, I'm picking up strong distress calls from Brandon's, Jay's and Josh's pokenavs. They must be on this floor somewhere," Clarke peered through the window of the roo, " Oh good, there arent many grunts around. It is not a big building this place so we need to get the guys and try and find any information we can. We are trying to empty this city of grunts and from the information I recieved from Steven these two buidlings are hopspots. So I have an idea, me, red and Kezziah will take the left side and you other guys take the right. Also if you find any grunts let's not create a huge battle like we did last time, just "silence them" and bring them back here too this room. We can probably squeeze some info out of them. Okay...go!" Clarke finished opening the door.

(Basically me and redt are going one way you guys will go the other. You two can you please find some grunts and "capture them" and bring them back we can question them later. Me and Redt will find the others and free them. Okay? Any questions?")

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 am

((Was it necessary to answer a PM in the topic?))

Split up. Great idea Keane. Real smart. Well... it does increase our chances of not getting as many captured as being all together.

If you guys see someone you can take them seeing as you are the armed ones..

Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Guys, I'm leaving Psypoke. Beav has asked that he takes control of this and he may so have fun.

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Right. I own this RP now. I've been away but I am here. There will be a few changes now.

No weapons. The sword broke. Gun rusted. Whatever. You don't have it.
I will attempt to keep this thing active, I can't do this by myself so
BE ACTIVE.
No killings, being beat up is fine. Anything past that is unacceptable.
With That I re Open the RP.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm going to say that I retire from this rp(on this site). Being involved in school and 2 rp's that are very in-depth keeps me very occupied so I quit. Have fun without me. K bye.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8