It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:43 pm

Forum rules

It's not called THE BIG THREAD THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS for nothing. Use it!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 scroll bar problem when posting 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Um, TonberryKing, My shop is haveing problems. Whenever I try to add text or highlight text on the first post of my shop near the bottom of the post (on the post editing screen), the mini scrolling bar on the right side of the screen scrolls up about halfway! This doesn't mess up my typeing very much, but highlighting to change the color, font size, etc. is a hassle, since you highlight everything between where you are working and the halfway point! Could you please try reproduceing the error by editing the post yourself and see what I mean? (just make sure you leave my shop the way you found it)

Edited (Swift/24 Jul 2009): Edited the thead title so that everyone knows what the thread is about, like a title should do. =/

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm
Report this post
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Would you mind at least linking to your shop, so TK/whomever else helps you doesn't have to sift through Sunnyshore?

Also, relevant questions, what browser are you using?

Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

This is more a Help thread than a glitch/site error thread. I reproduced..nothing, as I was able to type anywhere in your post, highlight it, etc, without any trouble. If you describe the problem more, with some punctuation and full sentences, you will likely get a helpful response. Asking a question without fully detailing the problem will probably be ignored.

Also, don't you think it's a bet selfish going all the way and soliciting a site admin who doesn't even actively administrate the forums anymore for a single post? :|

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 pm
Report this post
Lite Four
Lite Four

Actually, I think it's a bit more selfish at the part where he says "just make sure you leave my shop the way you found it" (although I wouldn't be against deleting that entire subforum). That alone made me roll my eyes and look for the delete button at the bottom of the page.

This error sounds like something to do with his browser, not our forums. I've never once encountered this "error" nor have I heard any complaints about it in the past. Try clearing your cache and cookies or using another browser.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:28 am
Report this post
Profile WWW
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Sorry you guys :oops: . I didn't know that TonberryKing doesn't monitor anything anymore. I read his Announcement titled 'When Posting Bug Reports' and I assumed he would help me. I now realize that this was selfish of me, and yes, the problem is problably being caused by my Internet Explorer 7. I only recently installed it and yes Krisp, I will try clearing my cache and cookies. Sorry again, please forgive me, and lock this thread :oops: .

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 am
Report this post
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Try using Firefox instead.

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:48 am
Report this post
The Geek
The Geek

Bad swift! You're supposed to use the PERSONALIZED Firefox Link so that we can get a free tshirt to share!

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]