It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:02 am

Forum rules


ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA
Image



Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 FAO: everyone (new language rules) 
Author Message
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 6:21 pm
Posts: 3471
The primary language of this forum has changed - we now use "chat lingo". If you do not know how to speak that language, please study up and read here. For an example of dialog between two people:

Quote:
[05:39:50] [~ChickenNuggets] serpentsounds ys
[05:39:58] [%Serpentsounds] no u!!
[05:40:06] » %Serpentsounds bseg


Quote:
[05:50:47] [%Serpentsounds] wtgp? ;) *bseg*


You could also meet your true love with this lingo!

Quote:
[05:51:09] [~ChickenNuggets] serpents asl
[05:51:26] [%Serpentsounds] 13/f/florida
[05:51:29] [~ChickenNuggets] o cool
[05:51:36] [~ChickenNuggets] 11/m/fl
[05:51:43] [~ChickenNuggets] do u want 2 meet? :)))))))))))


Quote:
[05:55:53] [~ChickenNuggets] Roserade has a BSEG


warnings WILL be issued if you do not speak our primary language. That said, IANAL!

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:47 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:09 pm
Posts: 3228
Location: Anywhere and everywhere, coming for you.
What a PITA.

FTS. IMHO, I think this is just plain silly. GAL. But IANAL.

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:17 am
Posts: 1018
mb u jut n33d to r33d mo4r :0

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:11 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:21 am
Posts: 604
Location: Ctherahrae
Quote:
Wow, good thing I got here!

This is a bad idea. A bad, bad, bad idea. This idea is bad.

For one, I ave no clue what most of this means. For example: "ys", "bseg", "wtgp", "asl", "pita" (perhaps they meant peta? Like the organization or the bread maybe), "fts","imho", "gal", "ianal". None of this makes sense; and a lot of these words don't even have vowels!!! YOU NEED VOWELS!!!

Furthermore, every single other forums on the PLANET is deprecating this kind of language, because its dumb and makes this forums looks dumb. I would suggest you guys stay using "normal" "lingo", because otherwise people might get upset.


u shud rly nt typ lik tht it mks u l@@k lik a n00b.

_________________


Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:17 am
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:37 pm
Posts: 1906
Location: Some fabulous place
TISNF! :(

jk jk


Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:36 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:27 pm
Posts: 138
Location: In Florida, soft resetting for shiny Giratina!
This is way too complicated, what happened to good ol' days of "lol". I'm too lazy to learn this new language :cry:

Inta Xonem wrote:
Quote:
Wow, good thing I got here!

This is a bad idea. A bad, bad, bad idea. This idea is bad.

For one, I ave no clue what most of this means. For example: "ys", "bseg", "wtgp", "asl", "pita" (perhaps they meant peta? Like the organization or the bread maybe), "fts","imho", "gal", "ianal". None of this makes sense; and a lot of these words don't even have vowels!!! YOU NEED VOWELS!!!

Furthermore, every single other forums on the PLANET is deprecating this kind of language, because its dumb and makes this forums looks dumb. I would suggest you guys stay using "normal" "lingo", because otherwise people might get upset.


u shud rly nt typ lik tht it mks u l@@k lik a n00b.


Everyone else think I'm a noob so what's your point. Wow, that was a bad comeback(goes to the corner like a wimp and cries).

Edited (Swift/19 Jul 2009): I, too, am too lazy to type like this; however, I solved the problem very quickly. I stopped posting in here. If you have a problem with it, there's nobody stopping you from staying away from Hypnotoad and looking at other forums on Psypoke that don't use this lingo.

_________________
Platinum goals:Team in construction, SRing for shiny Giratina
credit to conman2k8 for avatar
I'm atheist, because I accepted reality.


Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:17 am
Posts: 1018
D@RKN&ZZ999 wrote:
This is way too complicated

*stares at username*

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:04 pm
Profile
Art Commentator
Art Commentator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:39 am
Posts: 2467
Location: London, UK
Quote:
This is way too complicated, what happened to good ol' days of "lol". I'm too lazy to learn this new language

irny cumin frm teh n00b w/ the name D@RKN&ZZ999

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:50 pm
Posts: 854
Location: Australia
Quote:
Edited (Swift/19 Jul 2009): I, too, am too lazy to type like this; however, I solved the problem very quickly. I stopped posting in here. If you have a problem with it, there's nobody stopping you from staying away from Hypnotoad and looking at other forums on Psypoke that don't use this lingo.


this guy sounds like a retard :shock:

_________________
Image
Sponsor a pokemon today to guide them through the knockout tournament! (2,000 Psybucks up for grabs)


Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:05 pm
Posts: 1153
Location: Shit, I forgot.
*slap*

_________________
FML wrote:
Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML


{dragonair}


Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 3128
Location: College
...really?

_________________
Image


Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:27 pm
Posts: 138
Location: In Florida, soft resetting for shiny Giratina!
Patchy wrote:
D@RKN&ZZ999 wrote:
This is way too complicated

*stares at username*


That was the other part of the joke. But, yes, I have my name memorized on my computer so it's not like I'm typing it in every time I go on here, I can't type complicated on a normal basis. But if you guys are serious about this I'll just do what Swift said, not that big of a deal.

_________________
Platinum goals:Team in construction, SRing for shiny Giratina
credit to conman2k8 for avatar
I'm atheist, because I accepted reality.


Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:16 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 6:21 pm
Posts: 3471
POS, must close CP

_________________
Image


Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:33 pm
Posts: 58
Location: In front of a monitor
\h47 h45 5[13\]3 0|0//3?
'/0^ 570p 411 7h47 //0//53//]3 //0\ '/0^//g ///4//.

_________________
Move along people, nothing to see here.


Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:36 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:21 am
Posts: 604
Location: Ctherahrae
Quote:

Everyone else think I'm a noob so what's your point. Wow, that was a bad comeback(goes to the corner like a wimp and cries).


actually it was aimed at the post I quoted :0 thats why I quoted it. That post was deleted after I made the post, when the user was banned.

_________________


Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:10 am
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:46 am
Posts: 1549
row row fight the powa! row row fight the powa! row row fight the ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

_________________
Image


Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.