It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Galactic Distortion 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo gasped in freight, they needed that!! "Hey!! Give that back!!" Who was Alakazam's trainer? And what exactly did he want?! He asked about the tablet, setting off Leo, "Like we're about to tell you!!"

Leo had jumped from Flygon in front of Raikou and Sebastian, facing off the spider creature that once captured Moltres. Sparky set down beside Leo, sparking up for battle.

"Guys, I don't think Chronos will have a spare! And for some reason I think we'll need Raikou, and the thought of handing it to this jerk pisses me right off!! Sebastian---" Leo turned to him, "We might need your help. Can you give us a hand???"

Leo turned straight for both the gigantic spider and the Alakazam trainer. Was this the danger Team Chronos was afraid of?

Leo held a fist. He was quite angry, "Prepare for battle, jerk! Sparky!!" Sparky jumped in, "Thunderbolt that 8-legged freak!!"

The Pikachu charged with all her might, sending a powerful thunder strike heading the mech-spider's way. If it connected, the charge would shock anything it touched for three shocking seconds, head to toe.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

{Sorry for the wait, the whole family headed to Florida but we're back now.}

Jakub scoffed. "A Pikachu...? Really?" The bolt collided with the spider hard, pushing it into a cower. Jakub shifted uneasily. "You can't protect that thing forever...I will find Giratina." The spider backed away and coiled into itself before launching a small pod to the ground. It opened up upon landing as hundreds of tiny mechanical spiders came from it. Jimmy looked back in disgust. "What's with you and those things...?" Jakub gave him an intense glare. Stepping back, Jimmy felt dizzy. "Don't question me, you insect!" The tiny spiders scurried quickly over to Sebastian's direction. Jakub shot Leo a look. "Chronos...?" So that's where they got it...my father's nemesis was good for something afterall...

Jimmy stepped back by Sebatian adn spoke quietly. "If that's true...then we need to keep this thing safe until we can find it...there's no telling what these guys'll do if they get their hands on it." He looked up to Raikou for support.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hmmmmm......

Jimmy whispered into Sebastian's ear. "If that's true...then we need to keep this thing safe until we can find it...there's no telling what these guys'll do if they get their hands on it."

"Right. But," he replied. He pointed at the spiders. "I'm little busy at the moment!" he finished.

"Go! Ninetales! Flame 'em for me!"

The fox Pokemon came, saw the spiders, and complied. Soon there was nothing more than ashes.

"Well. Impressive," Jakub said. "Very impressive. But what do you think of THIS!"

Sebastian yelled as his head started searing with a hellish pain. He couldn't move. He couldn't think. There was only pain.

Then, just as suddenly, it stopped. He stood up slowly, seeing Linoone on him with claws and teeth scratching and biting. Soon the man was helpless. Linoone stepped back.

Quick question:

Quote:
"Jakub should be on the same route...I want you to defeat him. Bring my son back to normal before...it becomes impossible." He hadn't look back up from the floor until he was turned away. "I'll understand your refusal...I just don't have the heart."

Is Jakub the son, or does he mean someone else? I'll assume it's the former for now.

"Tell me," Sebastian began. "I'll bet you know where Giratina is, don't you?" He stood a good distance back; he didn't want to be fried again. "Thomas said you were on the same trail. You must know where it is."

"Hrrgghh... It's not as... *hack*... as you might think...." he started around his coughing, and the blood that accompanied it. "You have...*wheeze*...to walk through time.... Rgghh.... Go to the base of the mountain. He's....blech... supposed to be there."

"Thank you. What to do.... Hacking up blood. I've been beat. I can do a lot, but not that. Now, Jakub, isn't it?"

He nodded.

"I really don't want to put this on you. I don't think we can save you now though. This is you're last cahnce to make your peace with God."

He nodded, shut his eyes, and went limp. The coughing stopped. He was dead.

Thomas is going to be pissed, Sebastian thought.

But, he thought, he DID ask me to save him. In a sense, I did. He has hopefully made peace for whatever wrong he may have done; he'll go to Heaven then. It's sad, sure enough, but not completely.

Meanwhile, there were more important things to do. The spider was crumpled up in a heap, but the Pokemon were wounded in places. Fortunately, he did know what to do with them. Most were just cuts, easily healed with pressure. Once everyone was as healed as possible, he told them what he had learned.

Now. Back to business. I'd continue, but I'm too lazy.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy sighed as the band went their seperate ways. The once powerful Jakub was gone...too easily, he thought, but this wasn't much of a state to complain in. He walked around, aiding the surrounding pokemon as the larger spider had also vanished. Still, no complaints. "So...when do we start this 'journey to the mountains?'" He chuckled and looked up at the serious Raikou before quickly turning away. He looked off in the distance before looking back cat Sebastian. "Thomas...that must have been who Team Chronos was talking about..."

"Giratina will be a difficult adversary...are you sure that you can defeat him by yourself?" Raikou stared down the group. "I can lead you...but that is all. I have no effect on it in this world - its world."

Jimmy watched as Jakub was hurriedly taken away. "Are you sure there's nobody else who can help you?" Raikou eyed Sebastian knowingly.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Death by Linoone. I was hoping the character had more to offer, like a rival of sorts.))

In this world, Giratina's world, as they had learnt, Leo had been shot at, captured and beaten, and now had just witnessed a man die. Leo shrugged his head, shaking a bit all over.

Suddenly, he burst into a rage, running and tackling Sebastian to the ground. Leo was now over him, and without warning punched Sebastian hard in the face.

"You murderer! Why didn't you call Linoone off you bastard!! You were just THERE. You didn't do ANYTHING. He was a human being just like US. Are you even HUMAN?!! GRRRRR, RAAAAH!!" Leo screamed with tears in his eyes, clenching his fist up into the air, ready for another swing.

Sparky, his Pikachu, pulled at his pants. Leo looked over at her wearily, Sparky's sadly expression, shaking her head as if to say 'stop'. Leo gave off a cold sigh, standing up off the man.

Leo walked a distance as Sparky accompanied him, his back to the group.

((Leo didn't know Jakub was actually killing Sebastian.))

Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ooowww.....

Sebastian got up from the tackling he had received. He'd had worse, though. Far worse.

"Maybe you're right," he said. "If I was capable of it, I would have. Keep in mind, he's not entirely human himself though; I discovered the hard way that he was apparently quite the telepathic. I couldn't function. AT. ALL."

He paused, letting the idea sink in.

"And even if I did do so in cold blood, it is done with now. Punching me is only going to get you punched back in the future. Believe me, I can hit a LOT harder than you just did. Let's concentrate on getting out for now; we can punch each other later."

Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Don't worry...Jakub's still vital for later))

"Enough!" Raikou boomed. "This will get us nowhere. Those men, they've taken my brothers. I will find you Giratina if you will find me them." He looked around as if to ask if they had any questions. Jimmy backed away slightly. "Well? Their headquarters, where are they?"

Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I can do that. I think.

"I can hopefully find them," Sebastian spoke up. "I came from some folks who are apparently after them. They asked me to find Giratina, and I found you. I followed some tracks I found, apparently yours." He looked at Raikou and nodded.

"If we can follow them back, our various Pokemon should be able to follow my scent the rest of the way. What do you think?"

I would say, "What could go wrong?" But then it would go wrong. So I won't.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Telepathic, huh," Leo shrugged, still feeling sick in the stomach.

"Okay," Leo turned, "Jimmy's Arcanine should be able to help us out. Sparky, too."

Leo made sure to keep a distance between himself and Sebastian as he walked over to Jimmy.

"Let's keep one thing clear; I don't trust you. As soon as we find a way out, I'm outta here," he glared at him, looking to Sparky and nodding.

Sparky nodded back, running up and jumping to Sebastian's shoulder. Sniffing his hair, she jumped down and sniffed the air, soon pointing in the direction of where he came from.

"Good work, Sparky. Let's go!" he began following the Pikachu.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:03 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey, here's my application:

Name: Spitfire
Appearance: Looks like Silver, the rival from Gold and Silver but with Brown hair
Personality: Spitfire is a caring person who is always ready to help any person out. Unlike other trainers he's around, he doesn't take life so seriously and tries to have as much fun as he can out of things. An easygoing guy with a lot of confidence and spunk.
History: Spitfire has been labeled a trainer with considerable skill. Growing up with the best in Blackthorn City, Spitfire didn't want to be serious all the time like the fellow Dragon Trainers. He started a journey of training and friendship with his Pokemon. He got asked by Professor Oak to complete the new version of the Pokedex for him and accepted. Being a remarkable trainer, he recently won the Hoenn league and beat the Champion Wallace. Being happy and cheerful now, he doesn't know that there is a possible new evil following him...

Pokemon:
{pikachu}
Moves: Thunderbolt, Dig, Iron Tail, Hidden Power (Ice type) and Double Team
Personality: Spitfire's very first Pokemon. This Pokemon is Spitfire's best friend and never leaves his side

{skarmory}
Moves: Steel Wing, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide and Iron Defence
Personality: Not exactly the smartest Pokemon, but one of the most loyal of Spitfire's Pokemon. He happily flies Spitfire to anywhere he needs to be

{lucario}
Moves: Aura Sphere, Psychic, Extremespeed, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance
Personality: The bravest member of the team. If Spitfire is in trouble he will do whatever he can to help keep him from and the team from harm

Anything to add: Although all three Pokemon have Pokeballs, they are nearly always out of them. Lucario is always in his when Spitfire flies on Skarmory

Cheers, Spitfire

Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:38 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ah, good. No more punching :)

Sebastian kept his eyes on the ground as he followed his own footprints back. No and then, he glanced up to see how the tracking Pokemon: Jimmy's Arcanine, Leo's Pikachu, and his own Linoone - were coming. They did not seem to be going off track; a very real possibility here, even with all their tracking skills.

Fortunately, they did not err; the familiar building was right where they left it as they tumbled out of the bushes.

Not sure what do do next. Do you mind Jimmy?

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Apologies, the shop's been quite demanding and I've been partying virtually nonstop. Oh yeah, you're in...just come up with us somewhere and if you could, give yourself a name. No offense to you or anything, it just makes it easier to relate.))

Jimmy rode Arcanine's back as they rushed back to where ever this scent was taking them. "Say Sebastian, where did you come from anyway? I mean...I figured back from the stadium, but you weren't with us for awhile....have you met anyone who could give us a hand?" Jimmy thought back to Team Chronos and questioned even bringnig it up. Afterall, who's to say if they're good or bad. He looked back to check on the others before looking back to Sebastian. The environment had no real effect anymore as they'd all grown used to it. He became used to seeing upside down trees and floating boulders.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

D'oh! I can't remember what it's called! Searching.....Geonite! Right?

"Well.... If I recall, Thomas said that they were 'Team Geonite'. I'm not sure what the significance is. But they were the ones who told me about Giratina. They've evidently been after Legendaries too. I'm not sure why. They also gave me this." He pulled out his Distortion Ball and showed it. "It's supposedly like a Masterball. I'm not sure whether or not it works, but I don't have anything better. And I'm not willing to try and test it just yet. But, anyway, maybe you know something I don't? I gave you info, so you could give me some?"

Pleeeaaase?

Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Could it be alright if Spitfire changes his Pikachu to another pokemon, too? Kinda stealing my fire.))

"Pfft, fine!" Leo gasped as he and the Pikachu managed to free themselves from the bushes, landing next to Sebastian, "Well, when we all ended up in this world, we were attacked by a Moltres. After our attempts at fighting it, that giant-mecha-spider thing subdued it and captured it. It ran off as quickly as it appeared," Leo sighed, remembering the state Sparky was in after the ordeal, "We then ended up at this mysterious building that looked smaller than it actually was inside. There, we were captured and forced to talk about something we didn't even know ourselves. They were Team Chronos. I'm guessing they thought we were these 'Geonite' jerks you mentioned."

Leo huffed as Sparky returned to sit on top of his head, "Their Leader, I guess, gave us the Tablet. I think...---" Leo then turned hesitant, exploding out, "Wait, wait, WAIT!!! Guys!!" he turned to the others desperately, "Did anybody bother to pick up the tablet back there?!!! I completely forgot about it!!"

Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Hmm...that too...I suppose. Sorry Spitfire...the downfalls of a late entry = You can still join though))

Jimmy looked blankly at Leo. "Uhhh...not me..." Arcanine strolled along side the two as Jimmy thought. "They were pretty nasty guys about it too..." He held his face where he'd been hit. "The leader seemed nice...it didn't seem too far off. How close are we to your place, Sebastain?" He thought more. "That's pretty much it though...sorry for the lack of info."

"Finally...it's all mine...Giratina will be mine. Then nothing will stop me from leaving this place and merging the world's as my won..." A bandaged boy held the tablet carefully "Our own..." A tall uniformed man set his hand on the boy's shoulder. "If not for me...you'd have been killed. You got c0cky Jakub." He boy lowered his head. "It won't happen again." "It better not...not anymore." Jakub smiled as a loud roar carried throught he air and a dark shadow moved above them.

Thanks, Crunchy, that was the opening I needed)) :)

Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

(Hey, i can change my Pikachu if you want. I don't know what to but I'll work something out. Sorry for not putting anything else up but I'll start the real thing when i got myself sorted)

Cheers, Spitfire

Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well. Our bad, I guess," Leo shrugged, "...What use would a tablet do anyways?! Stupid Chronos. If you ask me they're all a bunch of fast-talking jerks!" he laughed mildly, hiding the fact that deep down, that tablet might have been extremely valuable, and that they majorly screwed up by forgetting it.

"So?" Leo turned to the large dark building in front of them, "It doesn't look guarded or anything. What do you guys say? Do we storm in?" he asked, Sparky jumping up onto his shoulder to gaze at it.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well I'm not being captured again..." He returned Arcanine and threw another ball. "Houndoom!" The dark came out with a howl and malicious growl about it. "Calm down..." He turned it's head back to Jimmy still holding a devilish look. "I'll tell you when..." It barked loudly and dashed for the building. "I guess we're going!" Jimmy charged off after it hoping nobody would be hurt.

((Picture Houndoom being the stereotypical Pitbull))

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Whoa! Hey, wait up!!" Sparky jumped down from Leo's shoulders and they both chased Jimmy and his Houndoom into the lair. It wasn't exactly the best method to engage an enemy headquarters, but it worked for Leo!

((Let's get the ball rolling, Jimmy. 8-) ))

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:44 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I didn't pick the tablet up...but your right Leo they were just a bunch of creeps." Sam said ignoring the problem of the tablet maybe being valuable. The buliding they approached, worried Sam. He didn't really think it was wise to enter but he kept his feelings to him self. He joined in with the other making Glaceon stand by Houndoom.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6