It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Do you think we will eb ablee to catch sinoh pokemon 

Whta do you think ??? sinoh + hoen pokemon
Poll ended at Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 am
yessss 100%  100%  [ 6 ]
Noo 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6

Do you think we will eb ablee to catch sinoh pokemon 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

heres the thing im new and ive been thinking do you thinkwe will be able to get sinoh and hoen pokemon like piplup,chimchar and turtwig and mudkip and trecko also my favorate pokemon is mismagious {mismagius} but no dought theyll do what they did with DIAMOND and PEARL and split murcrow and misdreveous {drifloon} {misdreavus} up so wich ever ones mis is in ill be buyin lol :D

feel free to talk about which egver pokemon you want on this forum :wink:

Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What I can barely understand you. If you mean we can get 4th and 3rd Gen pokemon, yes, we can. It is possible to get Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:11 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I suspect that apart from the already confirmed legendaries certain Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokémon will become available AFTER the Elite Four and presumably getting the National Dex (If there is one).

You mentioned the Hoenn and Sinnoh which is interesting because you certainly won't be able to CATCH them but it is likely that the Kanto and Hoenn starters will be available in some way as to obtain all Pokémon without migrating from RSE and FRLG.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]