It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Brock Lesnar: Steroids? 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

For those of you that watch the UFC (And you may know who he is, even if you don't watch it due to the hype for UFC 100) do you think Brock Lesnar is on steroids? First off, he looks like he is, the way his body is built. Second, he is a former WWE fighter, and you know it's fake, and they all take them. (Really, don't argue with that. Wasn't there a guy in WWE that died a couple years ago at around 50, and they found a whole cabinet full of drugs in his house?) On top of that, he abruptly ends interviews when asked about steroids. So, do you think he is on them, and if yes, do you think he should be banned from the UFC?

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:23 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

He might of used them in the past but now that he is in the UFC he's probably not because they'd kick him out if he was. Besides have you seen his skin it's all loose from were his raging muscles used to be. :?

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well, yeah you're right. Another thing that points to him stopping is he has some fat, usually people who take roids don't have any. Still, i think he should admit he took them in WWE and move on.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I really think he uses steroids. Just look at him, he's HUGE!
Cactuar wrote:
Well, yeah you're right. Another thing that points to him stopping is he has some fat, usually people who take roids don't have any. Still, i think he should admit he took them in WWE and move on.

I agree with you there.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Umm the guy who died was Chris Benoit,Pretty sure he was not 50.Brock lesnar looks like a beast but doesnt win as much to be called a beast.

He would still beat all our arses though...

Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:58 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Brock Lesnar does not take steriods.

I am a MMA junkie and have watched and even trained since UFC 1, PrideFc 1, King of the cage, Pancrase etc..

If Lesnar took steroids you would have known before he made his official UFC debut.

He fought in Japan for his first ever MMA match.

As for wins, Lesnar is 3-1, loosing only to Frank Mir in which he beat in his rematch at UFC 100. All of his wins besides his Japan fight have been over top tier fighters including two former heavyweight champions, Mir and Couture.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:02 am
Profile ICQ
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Brock does not use steroids he has all been that big even in igh school. i watched him in the WWE adn followed him in UFC and i watched all the behind the scenes and the family interviews and all his high school and college tapes.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:35 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]